Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

i dont give a shit!:rofl: its mine!! lol i checked CP in TTC land so i will have a gander after bath.....squatting it is :haha: ill let you know....:blush:..i know i tried a bit back and it was all squashy up there...:shrug:dont even think i felt my cervix....

:rofl: @being stalked!! :holly:

tink what makes lily unhappy when she is awake? is there something other than the reflux making her uncomfortable? (seems like a stupid question considering the cf, but does she have cf symptoms at this point?)

Hey Jenny! :hugs: I agree with Hopes, unfortunately although it often gets better at 12 weeks, it often takes longer. I know that's not gonna make you feel any better :hugs: but your totally entitled to rant and feel the way you do. I wanted Lily more than anything, but I was in so much pain all the way through it was almost unbearable to be pregnant at times. We all go through that in our own ways I guess, and now its a memory for me as it will for you and you will have your beautiful baby to show for it x

i dont give a shit!:rofl: its mine!! lol i checked CP in TTC land so i will have a gander after bath.....squatting it is :haha: ill let you know....:blush:..i know i tried a bit back and it was all squashy up there...:shrug:dont even think i felt my cervix....

:rofl: @being stalked!! :holly:

ok first of all i just 'thanked' you for this post on accident instead of quoting it. makes me seem a bit odd. lol

"i dont give a shit, its mine" :rofl: yes you are right mc, it is yours lmao. nobody is trying to take your cervix. anyway, i checked CP tons when TTC, but now cant reach!! it is wayy up there. figured if i could reach it id recognize SOMETHING, seeing as i checked CP so often when TTC. dunno? :shrug:

Hopes, yeah I think she needs supplimenting with pancreatic enzymes, in CF babies the mucus hinders enzyme production from the pancreas. She has symptoms as in her poop is greasy, bulky, sticky and stringy - lots of undigested mucusy milk really. Its been sent off the check for which enzymes she lacks so she should start them soon, possible next week. Obviously if she is having trouble breaking down her food it increases the gas, colicky pain, and build up of stool causing pain for her :cry: I think this is whats happening, and she only goes poop once a week really so I think she's bunged up. x

MC have you tried sitting on the loo, and curving your pelvis forward? :haha: you can tell I tried eh? mine was all squishy too x

..feel like my body is trying to protect itself from me reaching in and being an idiot up there :haha:

will try on the loo and lean forwards tink:thumbup:...i dont think i wanna try sweep myself...but would love to know if something is going on....how do you do a sweep??:rofl::rofl:

forgot to mention, my cervix is posterior, and when i get internal exams as of lately they tell me to scoot way toward them and put my fists under my hips. then they try like all hell to shove in and find things. and of course it hurts hah

posterior cervix is a normal thing though right? i mean the baby will come out either way i assume? lol

Thanks MC and Tink!

Tink you made me feel better about how im feeling :) I hope Lily continues just to get better and better, sounds like you two have got an amazing thing going on there and im sure you'll get each other through the tough days x x x

Oh and MC Hopes lol i am away to bed for an afternoon nap with a vision of you both squatting on the loo trying to reach for bits and bobs that are probably unrecognisable at this stage. . . bless you two for being so excited meet your little bundles lol Made me chuckle xxx

hopes when i had my sweep with chloe the doc managed fine to reach cervix...but with connor she had a hard time reaching it, had to sit on my hands too...but even so, both came the following day...makes no difference i suppose, once they wanna come i guess CP dont matter:shrug: xxx

lol well I doubt you would be able to sweep anyhow if you can barely reach. You effectively insert a finger into the cervix, 'sweep' round inside to loosen the membranes and stretch the cervix opening. I tried but couldn't reach :haha: x

connor is now asleep OH due in from work in 15 mins so its nap time for me girls......:wave: all, chat later xxxxxxxxxx

lol well I doubt you would be able to sweep anyhow if you can barely reach. You effectively insert a finger into the cervix, 'sweep' round inside to loosen the membranes and stretch the cervix opening. I tried but couldn't reach :haha: x

....ill book you a taxi tink...ive tried talking most of them round on this thread to sweep me, but they wont...i know you would!!:winkwink::haha: xxxxxxx

....ill book you a taxi tink...ive tried talking most of them round on this thread to sweep me, but they wont...i know you would!!:winkwink::haha: xxxxxxx

Its ok, still got the DD mobilty scooter, i'll grab some gloves a set out. :haha: x

Jenny :hugs: xxxxx

hey all seems to be moving quick on here lol

oh bless ya MC hope u won't have to wait too much longer. I think the doc at hospital have trouble sweeping my cervix had to sit on my hands lol

Thanks Tink Mckenzie is ok been off food lately (dam those teeth!) but he managed to eat his lunch today. He is now on Paediasure milk (high calorie) and seeing dietitian again 22nd Sep see what happens then. Still won't eat meat hv and dietitian suggested blending it up and mixing in with his food but I think he going to be like his daddy Veggi.

I hope everything gets sorted with little Lilly and she gives you a smile soon, its so hard watching them suffer but you are a strong lady and the docs seem to be working quickly to get Lilly happy.

Damita I sure you won't have to wait long for your BFP PMA!!! :)

:hi: girls walked 2 and a half mile to asda with nieces bby so i could put the shopping on the pram half way back the wheel fell of the pram haha luckey oh fixed it and it got us home with the shopping well ff has still not put my cross hairs in i no i o any way so fx for my bfp this month x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->