Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

and if it makes you feel any better, i still dont have a damn bath tub/shower in my bathroom. everything else is done in there but they have to put the tub in. it makes me want to SCREAM. its OH's stupid father being a procrastinator. the f*****g new tub has been sitting on our FRONT PORCH. trashy.

:haha: thats better...let it all out, i dont feel so alone in hormone land now!! [email protected] feel for you..:hugs:...do you sometimes get a good strong BH and think...ok...here we go....im READY!! and then feck all happens!!....i sooooo wish i could reach "myself" id sweep my membranes if i could reach :haha:

:wave: damita x

Since I am waiting for the husband to give me some work today - gotta do inlays for his band..

Worked out there are 27 of us in this group and only 10 ladies left TTC including moi, which means we have a success rate of 17 people :happydance: which is like over 50%

hey all I did a really long post on my phone then I lost it all so how is everyone :)

I did read bk but can't rememeber everything lol

well AF finished a couple of days ago and the :sex: has started already lol
Been feeling a bit sick last couple of days and dizzy heart racing but think cos getting closer to wedding and so much to do still

a bit of topic but facebook just told me what my status was this time last year it was just got Mckenzie weighed and he now weighs 15lb lol esp as I got him weighed this week and he weighs 19lb so has taken a year to put 4lbs on lol

:haha: thats better...let it all out, i dont feel so alone in hormone land now!! [email protected] feel for you..:hugs:...do you sometimes get a good strong BH and think...ok...here we go....im READY!! and then feck all happens!!....i sooooo wish i could reach "myself" id sweep my membranes if i could reach :haha:

:wave: damita x

lol i always try to reach my cervix just to see 'whats going on' or something? or maybe its just.. been checking it all through ttc and im curious now?? dunno. anyway i cant reach it because its wayyyy to high. :growlmad::growlmad: even when the midwives check me, some of them have trouble reaching up that far. yesterday when i was trying to check AGAIN, i was thinking its probably a good think i cant reach it because im getting so fed up id probably do something stupid lol :dohh:

hey all I did a really long post on my phone then I lost it all so how is everyone :)

I did read bk but can't rememeber everything lol

well AF finished a couple of days ago and the :sex: has started already lol
Been feeling a bit sick last couple of days and dizzy heart racing but think cos getting closer to wedding and so much to do still

a bit of topic but facebook just told me what my status was this time last year it was just got Mckenzie weighed and he now weighs 15lb lol esp as I got him weighed this week and he weighs 19lb so has taken a year to put 4lbs on lol

wow not long till your wedding now.. how exciting!

Since I am waiting for the husband to give me some work today - gotta do inlays for his band..

Worked out there are 27 of us in this group and only 10 ladies left TTC including moi, which means we have a success rate of 17 people :happydance: which is like over 50%

hmm damita, wonder if there is a higher success rate ttc when being a part of a group like this where we all talk ttc, charting, temping, cm, smep, opks? would be interesting to find out.

hmm damita, wonder if there is a higher success rate ttc when being a part of a group like this where we all talk ttc, charting, temping, cm, smep, opks? would be interesting to find out.

That would be really interesting.. should do an experiment :happydance:

:wave::hi: ladies,

Lupine, :hugs:to you. I hope your new meds get you sorted, you have a wedding coming up...YAY!!!!!

Hiya:hi:Damita,SleepingB

MC & Hopes, just rant away

Mind went blank again....Ugh!!!

I got a ticket a month or so ago, signed up to take traffic school online. So this morning when I signed on to take the site is down...wtf!!! SO HEATED!!! I could have slept in longer. Oh, MC i just have 2 boys

Hey ladies!

Sorry for the selfish post but i just feel terrible the now :-( I went into the city shopping yesterday and had a great day shopping with a lovely lunch but by the time i got home i was violently sick. I had been sick in the morning yeasterday too :-( I thought by 13 weeks things were meant to be better lol but no i feel worse than ever! I still can't face any type of meat or fried food all i want is weetabix (i don't even like cereal or milk normally), toast, soup or custard and even when i eat these foods i feel a bit tender. Is this normal? I have lost 4lbs in 4days which i suppose isn't a bad thing really but im miserable and i feel terrible for feeling miserable when this is all i wanted for such a long time. Anyways sorry for the vent!

Hope all my DD's are well x x x

jenny yes normal :) sorry you are feeling so crappy but i vote normal. they say it goes away at '12 weeks' but idk who decided that number, i was vomiting up past 16 weeks i believe. in fact, i didnt even get an anti-nausea med prescribed until past 12 weeks. and it wasnt until a month or two ago that i actually started eating the things i used to eat. sorry for the bad news but at least you know things are OK :)

:hugs: jenny :sick: is crap!

hopes im going to see if i can reach when ive been in bath...what position am i going to have to get into, i can barley wipe after the loo!! :rofl:

china...bet you want another :blue:or do you fancy the pink frill this time? xxx

Good morning DD land :wave:

Hopes and MC, I'm sending 'get baby out induction vibes' out to you both x

China, I took early bump pics too. Not compiled a 'scrap book' as such but will make a collage to go in her baby book of my bump pics :) Can't wait to see it blossom!!! x

PC, FX you were just testing way too early honey. Your still in with a chance! spreading tons of :dust: on any more tests you pee on :hugs: x

Coralista, quite a nice day its turned out to be now? what day is good to visit? x

Damita, this thread is gonna be full of mummys, babys and preggo ladies soon. No more TTCers cause your all gonna get knocked up :happydance: :dust: x

Caz, how are you doing today honey? keep missing you x

PK thinking of you, and hoping your ok x

Sleeping bubs, back on the TTC train, but FX not for long. Try and take a little time out from the wedding prep honey, it all gets so stressful. A good film, some nibbles, and a glass of something nice was always my way of cutting off from it. It got so bad i layed awake thinking of everything all night! Awwww little Mckenzie, how is he doing? x

:wave: to everyone else!

Hoping for a more settled day with Lily, her reflux is much better, but she's still unhappy almost the whole time she is awake. Poor lil thing, its getting me down a bit. Just wanna see her smile... (no smiling yet either at 7 weeks :() x

Thanks Hopes, i will ask for an anti-nausea med from my Doctor on Monday if there is no improvement x

MC it is HARD to do lol. i mean im sure everyones isnt up as high as others but really it is rough. i think i come within about an inch of it but still cant reach it lol. i try in the shower in a squatting position lol and also on the toilet. think if i didnt have the belly i might be able to reach lol!

someone on bnb is probably going to see these posts and yell at us for trying to reach our cervix at this point. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->