Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

:hi: girls well sunday roast on the go oh upstairs on the xbox live son at his nan and grandads wooppp chill for me till i have to get up and do dinner i will be testing 23rd if no :af: aw coral shes a little chunk hun awww lovely x x x

morning all! or afternoon, rather

Happy 12weeks to me!!!!!!!

MC and Hopes, i can't believe there's still no babynews from you girls, i really hoped the full moon would help. i get on here on my phone in the morning before i even get out of bed just to see if anything happened! Come on!!!!

Coral, Kiera is gorgeous and growing nicely, love to outfit xx

Pheeeeeeeebs, hello darling, how is it going? Hope Florence is well xx

Hi poppy, having a good day hun?

Caz, lets hope the 23rd brings some great news for you fx

Hi all other DDs, hope all well

Not much here...woke up with pressure and pulling sensation in tummy but i guess i just really had to pee as it's gone now lol. Also, i just realized that it's not a good idea to have milky cereal in the morning, it makes me feel a bit yukky. Making me produce more fleighm (sp). I took another bump pic, that's the official 12wk piccy, similar to the one the other day so i won't bore you with it. I try to wear the same shorts for pics so no confusion. My mum said this morning; 'they'll think you always wear the same knickers' lol No, i only put them on for the purpose lmao xx

Happy 12wks sweetie and you wont bore us with bump piccies you daft sod :haha:

Caz your sunday dinners always sound yummy, i never make them cos eldest 2 lads always out n just me and korben. Got gammon on for tonight.

Lots of :dust: caz for the 23rd.

Babyd happy 12 weeks :yipee: post bump pics we love pics!

Poppy almost 27 weeks wow it's flyin now! Did u decide on pram in the end?

:wave:ladies

HAPPY 12 WEEKS BD!!!!

:dust::dust:
Caz

Phoebe, how the heck are ya hun:hugs:

Coral...Keira is too stink'n cute!!!

Regal, miss you girly, hope your doing well:hugs:

:hi:Poppy,MC and all the DDs

Ok then, here we go...the official 12wk bump!

Attachments

• 12weeks.jpg
    12weeks.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 2
Hey DD's :)

Babydream, happy 12 weeks! post loads of bump pictures, I love seeing them :happydance: nice pants :) :haha: x

Popsy, morning honey! x

Coralista, Keira is gorgeous :) I need to snuggle real bad :haha: lemme know about next week, no rush we can do last min or leave it till the week after x

Phoebe, how's the gorgeous Flo? x

Caz, enjoy your chilled Sunday! you always make me hungry for a roast on a Sunday. I don't do them often but I know you do and I really fancy one now! x

MC and Hopes.... you know what I'm wishing for you guys, keep us posted x

China :wave: x

Bad few days with Lilypie, this one seems a little better FX. Still no poop, lots of crying, not being sick anymore but now barely taking any milk. Sleeping at last thank goodness. Crazy how she can get by on so little milk, worrys me like crazy ... for instance she fed for 5 mins on one breast at 11 pm last night, another 5 mins at about 3am, 4 mins at 7am, and had 3oz in a bottle at 11 am ... newborns drink more than Lily! even then she fusses and pulls away crying :cry: hate all this just want her to be happy x

Aww Tink, i'm sorry you having a tough time with Lily, hope she gets better soon it must be hard for you to see her like that. :hugs:

Coral, i'm sorry i keep spelling Keira's name wrong! :dohh:

hey Tink,

poor little Lily:cry: what does the cf nurse say, is this normal? Does she do this everyday or today a bad day? Maybe try expressing more and see exactly how much she's getting? Hope she feels better soon. xx

Aww Tink, i'm sorry you having a tough time with Lily, hope she gets better soon it must be hard for you to see her like that. :hugs:

Coral, i'm sorry i keep spelling Keira's name wrong! :dohh:

:haha: don't worry lots of people are, suppose this is a sign of things to come!:haha: I wanted to use the traditional spelling " Ciara" but figured her name would be mispronounced constantly:dohh:

Speaking of names I saw a lady on BNB who's baby is Serenity Rose pops:thumbup:

Speaking of names!!!!...I fixed up my siggy and i realised i don't know what ladyb called her little boy. Anyone???

Also, I need boys names too. We decided on the girl's name years ago but no idea what to call baby if it's a boy. I'd like something cool and unusual which goes well with our awful surname, Kastrati.

bd love the little bump aww :)

tink :hugs: sorry to hear you and lily are having a rough time. hopefully theyll at least get the enzyme situation figured out soon so that youll have confidence that she is at least absorbing the little that she does take in. we are all here to talk :hugs:

mc-sorry moon didnt do anything for you. didnt seem to help me either. walked a couple miles last night and then came back and was having some really strong BH, kept me up pretty late. was getting excited (i should know better by now though grr) anyway finally must have fell asleep because woke up this am and they are weak again. nothing going on, feels like im having a period and also having some pains that feel like.. in my vagina? and maybe butt? i dont even know whats going on anymore hah. still no :sex: :sex: ... felt like crap again last night, figures.

Coral i bet that member pinched it off me n been reading this thread :growlmad: :haha: hope she lives abroad somewhere cos im settled now on that name :dohh: Im just sticking with Quinny n going to look for a boogy board attachment for korben.

Tink sorry to hear Lilyanne isnt so good not nice when they not well n very frustrating knowing what to do :hugs:

Pmsl how dare she use it :haha: 3rd Tri for me tomorrow woohoooo :happydance: hmmm who's behind me? MommyV then dunno :shrug:

There's a Babyshow exhibition close to us in October, i'll try to drag dh to have a look. ;) I think i might have to carry him there but we are going! lol

:wave: afternoon allllllllll

tink...:hugs: for you :flower: hope lilypie feel a bit better soon..major major:hugs: always thinking of you xxx

coral...i do hope your prediction is right:thumbup: Keira looking super cute on those pics:awww: xxx

hopes...full moon...ha! thought it may have worked for you at least...you seem to be having more signs than me, also the willing DH!:sex:..:haha: i bet you have a baby by midweek:thumbup: xxx

babydream...bump looking goooooooooooood:happydance: are you weraring the same pants:tease::haha:..xxx

poppy...yesssssssssssssss still here:tease:, im sure i will be this time next week:dohh: :haha: xxx

ASFM....had all the energy in the world earlier, despite the heartburn waking me at 4am:growlmad: i still managed to get the whole house cleaned....just in time for connors nap time....so i joined him:sleep: lovely...just waiting for OH to wake up from his "after work snooze" and we are hitting the road,or path should i say:haha:, going to walk until my feet bleed!:haha: i would sooooooooo like to be in labour tonight!:thumbup:... 4days, 19 hours until sweep....it better work or im going to need to be locked up...ill kill that MW!! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->