Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

im ok (ish) today...no signs of labour apart from the usual.."tiny" but of "snotty" cm...prob from cleaning all morning and strong BH...feel sick:sick: though...i just dont wanna eat...have to force cereal down:shrug:...but apart from that in good spirits today, trying to get it into my head i cant be preg forever and this baby HAS to come in the next 2/3 weeks by choice or by force:thumbup:...the end is in sight...im not having anymore babies so i need to relax and enjoy the last time ill be preg!:thumbup: xxxxxx

Good attitude to have being your last, but bet im not as patient come the end i'll want her out but when the pains start i'll shit it :haha:

RELLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAXXXX mc :haha: :hugs: xxxxxx

Thanks guys, sorry in a bit of a meltdown at the mo. Nurses were not over concerned last week, but wanted he on the reflux meds to make sure she kept some feeds down. But she's worse now, I am convinced she is taking little over 2oz every 4 hours and that is taking some persuading :( I am expressing Coral, got tons waiting in the fridge for her but she's just not interested. I don't really know what to do for the best, I was tempted to express every feed today but she's so fussy with both breast and bottle I don't want to put her off the breast entirely by giving too many bottles. I dunno :cry: I need someone to sort me out. I am good at sorting everyone else out but cant sort myself out :rofl: anyhow, despite me having a mini meltdown here LILY JUST DID A MASSIVE POOP :happydance: its a bad poop though, it was so sticky i could used it to stick a brick to the ceiling and it would stay there for the whole day ... so the situation with the enzymes is getting worse as I guessed, see I know this stuff. They should just give Dr Tink a prescription pad and let me get on with it :haha: x

Tink is there no support threads on here for new mummies and CF? If not i think Dr Tink should set one up cos im sure there is a lot of new mum's going through similar problems and it may help others :shrug:

I'm getting nervous and excited about tomorrow's scan. As i was told they wouldn't tell me the sex of the baby even at the 20wk scan sooooo...shall i be cheeky and ask the sonographer for a nub shot? Would she/he understand what i'm talking about??

babydream yes def ask for a nub shot! they might not know what it is so you might ahve to explain. probably depends who you get doing it.

mc- i havent had an appetite either lately. i weighed myself this morning and saw that i lost 3 lbs since my appointment last wednesday. might be all the walking too :haha: so what day did i guess for you again.. the 17th i think and 8lbs. still my guess :)

At my 12wk scan she never heard of nub shot lol plus she was more interested in getting the NT measurements spot on and baby was being naughty not behaving so didnt want to push her n try explain the nub :dohh:

You may get lucky and get a clear shot of the nub anyways.

Right I'm picking your brains ladies...

I'm pretty sure this cycle is a fail so... I have just ordered from Amazon:

Pregnacare tabs (month supply)
Evening Primrose Oil with Vit E (2 month supply)
Flax seed oil (3 month supply)

I guess I take Pregnancare every day, EPO before ov, Flax after?

Also Caz (and anyone else?) who use soft cups - can I use my mooncup and when do I use it? After :sex: to keep them in?

You can buy mooncups from Boots or softcups from amazon n use them straight after dtd to keep it all in. As for supplements i dont know about them :shrug:

pc i wouldn't use mooncups hun they are too long i would get the soft cups you insert it straight after :sex: hun you can get them off amazon or ebay you can keep them in for 12hours x x x

puppycat im not sure about the epo or flax seed.. but pregnacare is a prenatal vitamin right? if so then yes definitely take that one everyday and around the same time.

in terms of the mooncup and softcups, i used softcups when TTC, and we tried them for various uses lol.. we tried dtd and then inserting the cup so as to hold the sperm close to the cervix. we also tried using the softcups for insemination, where OH would just 'deposit' :haha: into the cup if we were being too lazy to actually dtd. he would just grab a cup from the bathroom and use it anytime he was in the mood to.. take matters into his own hands :rofl: i dont know a lot about the mooncup but i have heard that it is deeper than the softcups and does not hold the sperm as close to the cervix. the other benefit of the softcups is that the cup part is more flexible like a plastic bag so you can kinda push it right against the cervix. I really do recommend them, I know when I was TTC and we used the softcup, I would leave it in for sometimes 8+ hours and by the time i took it out there was very little left in the cup and my cervix was so mushy-gushy from all the sperm being held up against it. it even gave me cramps keeping the sperm against the cervix like that from all the prostaglandins. So anyway theres my two cents :haha:

geez, after re-reading my post.. maybe its not walking and sex and the ball that i need to get labor going, its the softcups. :rofl: been doing it wrong all along :dohh:

no, cervix is so high i would end up headed to the emergency room to get the softcup removed :rofl: otherwise would be worth the try (hint hint MC who has low cervix and OH who wont dtd :haha:)

Nice!

I'm quite excited about next month now, feel like I'm actually DOING something :happydance:

puppycat, dont think it will be long for you regardless.. with your nice cycles and all and now the vitamins and what not, i think its def gonna be soon for you!

excited for more bfps around here :)

Thanks Hopes :hugs:
CD 27, no AF (it arrived CD 27 last month) - can't say if it's on route because I have cramps from this damn UTI anyway :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->