Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

been to the park with little man and OH, had a stern walk around(its a large park)...and ouch..paying for it now...back hurts bad when im getting BH...also baby is practically hanging out he is so low...bath and early night for me i think:sleep:...OH wont "take matters into his own hands" :haha: he says thats for single men!...i just dont think he wants me to think he is a wankaaaaa lolololol:rofl::rofl:

Nice!

I'm quite excited about next month now, feel like I'm actually DOING something :happydance:

I know exactly how you feel Puppy. I was determined that I was going to do EVERYTHING my last cycle. I started the prenatal vitamins, made sure I took soy on the cd3-7 and did the SMEP...now looK!!!

You may have twins lol got a member pregnant with twins from Soy on here :haha:

She sitting on my nerve again its not nice cos i keep getting BHs with it very uncomfortable :cry:

morning allll :wave:
:haha: twins china!!!:happydance:imagine that..:awww:

still here in one piece:dohh: all that walking did was loosen a bit of plug and give me back ache...im also a bit f**ked off with OH.he gets up to go to work for 530am, woke the whole house this morning...i have a hard time sleeping and he wakes me??? WTF is that about...i just laid there and pretended to be asleep to see how loud he was going to get, drawers,doors etc banging for a good 10 mins!!! he thinks as its his day off tomorrow he gonna get a lie in...hahahahahahahhaahha fecking hahahahahahahaha NO CHANCE PAL!!!!!!!!!!!...and everytime i get up to pee,stretch or drink milk(heartburn:growlmad: ) you just KNOW he is getting woken up!! :rofl:asshole

Morning DD's! :wave:

Well all my complaining was for nothing, Lily is doing great now :haha: Seems the giant poo really helped, and she smiled and coo'd properly for the first time ever :) and ... she's feeding again!!! :loopy: I'm soooooooo happy. So I'm back to a combination of breast (mainly at night) and expressed bottle feeds/ top ups. I also took her off most of the reflux meds, I'm not convinced she needs so many. Just giving her Ranitidine twice a day, and she's keeping it all down. That with the Dentinox colic drops, I think we might have cracked it. Sorry for boring details :haha: Funny how us new mums get all detailed and concerned with poo, boobs n bottles, and how much milk they are having :haha: x

Babydream, would never have tried Dentinox if it wasn't for you, thank you!!!! :hugs: :haha: Looking at the ingredients its got more in it to sooth their little bellies than infacol or gripe water. I never would have bothered with it if you hadn't had mentioned it. I will tell my health professional friends, they usually recommend/prescribe infacol to everyone! Tastes rank though, I have to mix it with milk or put it into her bottle. Hope your ok today x

MC, Dr Tink is prescribing rest today. I think you need to try a new tactic, doing nothing to try and get baby out. I have a theory that if you walk/bounce/etc etc too much your cervix gets used to it and it does sweet FA. x

Puppycat, I think softcups are the way to go defo :) I used both, moon cup till the soft cups arrived, and conceive plus lube. We did the SMEP also, and BANG!!!!!!!! I fell. I think I was on about cycle 11 x

Morning Hopes, you still here? sorry if thats annoying. I'm just so excited for you and MC! x

Morning girls.
All supplies ordered, told DH and he understands my need! Didn't mention the softcups though lol.
Cd28 and no AF as yet, no more tests either so just have to wait it out.

Morning all!!!!

Tink, i'm glad Lily is doing better :) Yes, i put the dentinox in the bottle and mix it with the formula or expressed milk when feeding the babies. I'm glad it helped, i have lots of tips so ask if you need to. xx

MC, hope you are ok hunni, defo revenge on dh lol I can't believe you have 4days left!!!

Puppycat, soft cups are great i used them for a while just be careful when you want to get it out. Tink and i put it in upside down so it was easier to get a grip to pull it out. Good luck hun xx

CG, twins would be awesome, wouldn't it? Hope you are well xx

Hello to all other ding dongs xx

Well, i just got back from the scan...Everything looks great, baby measures 56.3mm, has a nice strong heartbeat and exactly on time 12+1 today EDD 26/02/12! He never stopped kicking and jumping while we did the scan, even the sonographer laughed! We saw a little footprint too. It was hilarious and very emotional. Both my dh and my mum came in with me, mum was crying like a baby, i was speechless and dh just stood there looking at the screen amazed. He took a picture of the scan on his phone and he'll be showing it proudly to everyone today. Hopefully he'd call his parents as well, finally, as they still don't know. Gave the blood for NT and hopefully i won't get a phone call this week.

So here's a piccy...can you see a nub??????

Attachments

• 12wk1d.jpg
    12wk1d.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 10
I'm nowhere near an expert but I think it's the bright white line by 'her' bum!
If its in line with the spine its girlie, if it points up 90deg from spine it's boy.

Morning :flower:

Tink so glad Lilyanne had a poo n eating now, great relieve :happydance::happydance:

Babydream id say girl too with the skull shape :hugs: post it in 2nd Tri and ask everyone they may see the nub cos im useless :haha:

MCcccccccccccccccccccccc 4 days to go n i got my phone on standby woooot :happydance:

Just got back from MWs all well, im measuring a week ahead but know when i ovulated :wacko: Serenity is well low down she listen to her heartbeat right near my pubic bone noooooooooooooooooo wonder she keeps laying on my frigging nerve :growlmad:. Bloods taken and thats it for another 3wks with MW, got consultant next Thurseday.

Everyone well? xx

Yo Ding Dongs!!! :hi:

Babyd - cute bump pic and a fab scan piccy! I think :pink:

MC - Your avatar pic is scaring the life out of me!! Is that really a true pic of labour?!??! God help us all! :haha:

Tink - Sooooo gald Lily is feeling/doing better! :flower:

Coral - Loving the latest pics of beautiful Keira :flower:

PC - Are we prego yet or what?!?!? :shrug:

Poppy - Happy 27 weeks sweets!! :thumbup:

Asfm, totally exhausted today. Had a super hectic weekend. Cooked, cleaned, entertained loads on Friday night. Also had 2 small glasses of red (first alcoholic drink since I fell on) and I was soooooooo ill on Sat! Couldn't move/eat/sleep. It was a total waste of a day and I felt so guilty the next day too that I will not have another drink now whilst pregers.

Went to a wedding party yesterday which again totally wiped me out. Can't want to get home tonight and just get in something comfy and ly down and watch TV.

I need to buy some maternity clothes now, nothing fits and I am just living in my one pair of maternity leggins!

xxx

Ahhhh Laura sounds like you had a hectic weekend lovely, once you get home... strip off, bath, tea and be a slob for rest of the evening :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->