Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Good luck Damita with scan :hugs:

Tink and Coral hope your enjoying your walk :kiss:

MC nice to see you on lovely xx

Laura sorry your in so much pain not nice hopefully physio will help :hugs:

PK roll on tomorrow wooot :happydance::happydance:

Hopes colic is horrid, Rhys had 3mth colic and was like an alarm clock started at 6pm till midnight and its so hard, we use to get him in car n drive round to get him sleep which relieved the stress. Fx'd it settles soon :hugs:

afm nothing yesterday was a horrendous day but ok today fx'd.. MWs next Tuesday so highlight of my week :haha:

Tink and Coral have a nice walk :)

PK really excited for you to test but at the same time i understand you wanting to wait for as long as possible, i still have the best gut feeling for you and DH! xx

MC nice to see you back again sweetie xx

PC sorry to hear about your troubles with DH, men can be a pain in the butt sometimes :-( i hope you both get back on track soon xx

Damita good luck for your scan!!!

Laura sounds like you are having a terrible time with your hip, FX physio helps so that you can get back to enjoying your pregnancy xx

CG yay for hearing baby's heartbeat, really is the best sound huh!?

BabyD sounds like you've had to go through a bit a rough time, well done you for being there for someone who obviously needs support and love even if we don't agree with what they are doing.
Yay for feeling baby move :) xx

Hopes *hugs* for you and Mila, i don't have any experience of colic but it doesn't sound like fun for anyone involved xx

Poppy i cannot believe you are 32.5 weeks already, how are you coping?

Again sorry to any DD's i have missed, i hope you are all well :)

Afm im going to get my hair cut today because i feel fat and yuck lol hopefully a new hair style will make me feel human again!
I'm still waiting to feel baby move, it's starting to worry me actually. . . tbh im not sure if i have felt movements or if it's wind or streching i'm feeling, who knows but i'm sure im probably worrying about nothing. I have my scan a week tomorrow but still intend to stay team yellow.
In the meantime work on the nursery to be continues, not quite on to the fun pretty part of decorating yet still just yucky plastering and wall paper being hung but it's still exciting to see progress xxx

Jenny dont be worrying about movement too much it also depends where your placenta is too, I was nearly 22wks with this one before i felt anything and she's my 5th :wacko: korben it was 18wks....

I still have to pinch myself knowing im nearly 33wks :haha: feels soooooooooo long when i think back to everything that happened at christmas and getting my bfp again 7wks after my loss, but want it to go quicker now cos im tired 'old age and all that' pmsl

Excited for tomorrow for Damita and for PK!! :happydance:

Don't worry too much Jenny about feeling baby moving, you probably have already but are concentrating so much on it that you missed it! :haha: I felt flutters around 16 weeks I think but they may well have been wind tbh as my body is very into that atm :haha:

Tink & Coral, hope you have had/have a lovely walk today! Love hearing about your meet ups! :hugs: Thanks for the advice too Tink, the Doc said something about a belt which immediately brought an image of a chastity belt to mind!! :rofl:

Hope all you other Ding Dongs are doing ok.

xxx

P.S. Jenny I know how you feel hun, no matter what I do with my hair my face always looks fat!!

Jenny dont be worrying about movement too much it also depends where your placenta is too, I was nearly 22wks with this one before i felt anything and she's my 5th :wacko: korben it was 18wks....

I still have to pinch myself knowing im nearly 33wks :haha: feels soooooooooo long when i think back to everything that happened at christmas and getting my bfp again 7wks after my loss, but want it to go quicker now cos im tired 'old age and all that' pmsl

Cannot wait until we are all counting down to your due date Popps! :happydance: Too exciting!!

:jo: <---poppy.... :haha::tease:
bloody heck woman your not that old!!! im 30 a week on saturday! fuuuuuucking hell...30!!!!!!!!!!! where has my life gone...need to stop having babies...i just wish my life away whilst preg...:dohh: xxxxxx

Evening all,

I've been lurking lately, not in the mood to post much, sorry :( But i read back...

PK and Damita i'm excited for you too and hopefully tomorrow brings some very good news for all xx

PC, sorry about your struggle with dh, we went through something like that and as soon as testing started and i relaxed a bit more things were better, hope you can work out your differences xx

Tink and coral hope you enjoyed your walk together and babies are well xx

Hopes sorry Mila is struggling with colic, hope she gets better soon xx

Jenny, i felt much better after i had my highlights and haircut. I'm just hoping it was the baby i felt but who knows lol I know it should feel like flutters but it might have been just wind lol xx

CG, hope you ok, excited about your obgy app xx

Poppy, nearly 33weeks, time flew by, i can't wait for you to have your little princess xx

MC, nice to see you back, don't freak out being 30, i'm 32 but have no kids yet so i am freaking out. HOpe you and kids are ok xx

Laura, glad you went to doc and hopefully they will sort out your pain xx

PJ, hope you're not in pain anymore hunni, can't be pleasant xx

Caz, get on with the job hunni, i'd like to see a chart like that again lol You must be a sex goddess lol xx

Phoebe, hope you and Flo are ok xx

Ok, that's it, don't remember anymore. I'm sorry if i don't post much lately but i always make sure i read your posts frequently so i won't miss anything. I'm having a hard time with my mother, we had a huge row today and all the things which have been bothering me since my childhood came back to me. Not sure how we gonna sort this out, i think i need a little break from her. Shame, but necessary. Anyway, i'll be reading girls so keep it going and look after yourselves. love xxxxxxx

:hi: girls sorry not been on much decorating speak to you all soon x x x

Hey girls

Tink/Coral loving the photo on FB :)

Well girls things have been 100% better here, DH hasn't shouted at Laura or lost his temper for 2 whole days :) and he's been helping me tidy etc without me needing to ask. I am so happy :)

So i take it you wont want to share my Arsenic that i won on Ebay at a bargain price of £6.66 :haha:

Hey girls... :hugs::kiss:

I know you all are looking forward to me testing but I want to let you know i don't think I will in the morning. Maybe on Saturday. I'm just not ready to see a bfn :cry:

I love you all!!!!!

Awwwwww PK :hugs: I understand. I would be exactly the same. Plus its prob for the best, your BFP is gonna be amazing :loopy: x

Long night here :haha: Lily decided to wake up fully for her night feed and it took AGES to get her back off then decided to get up at 6 :growlmad: :haha: BAD BABY! :haha: Never mind, means longer naps today I guess and I have tons to do. She's tired again now, silly sausage!

Lovely afternoon walk n cuppa with Coralista yesterday :) x

PC glad your feeling happier, DH's are just pigs sometimes :haha: they can't help it :haha: x

ah bum...:haha: was stalking for pk's test..maybe tomorrow then...i understand PK..but i also think its not bfn youll be seeing!

tink/coral that photo is too cute:happydance: playmates :awww:awww

babydream..hoping to catch you on FB today!....xxx :kiss::friends:

poppy...ill take that arsenic off your hands :rofl: i know a scots man that would silmply love to taste it on his dinner!! :haha:

asfm...ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz :haha: changed Rhys onto step 2 milk...he settles much better on it and seems happier,more contented...smart move!! :thumbup:well done Claire! :haha:...ok off for a :coffee: xxxxxxx

Morning MC! Yes well done cabbage, you did good :haha: glad Rhys is more settled on his milk, he sounds like my hungry boys, they were all on stage 2 by 4 weeks. Can he tell Lily to drink her milky? She still only has 3oz of breast milk 3-4 hourly. Waking more often in the night for it though :dohh: :haha: x

Damita, looking forward to hearing how it went. I'll have everything crossed for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->