Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

poppy!! :wave: hows you...?? your almost full term!! where did all those weeks go!! :hugs: getting excited? nervous? x

:wave: Morning ladies

I am going to lurk for a bit, today if no one minds, I have a hemeroid and its rather painful, OOOOuuuuuuccchhhhHHH :cry: Am at work and my cream is at home. 3 more hours of holding my breath :wacko:

been there myself:flower: so know how you feel...:hugs: xxx

Hey MC! :hi:

good to see you on here and to hear Rhys and you are well

xx

Yeah think I am going to be a little freaked out when I start seeing feet and hands etc poking out of my tummy like the scene from Alien! :haha:

poppy!! :wave: hows you...?? your almost full term!! where did all those weeks go!! :hugs: getting excited? nervous? x

Nice to see you lovely n want some pic's of Rhys see how he's grown :hugs:

No not nervous etc yet i still feel ive got ages yet pmsl, but will shit it near time :dohh:

:haha: yes mc I was quite irritated this morning when I lost my post. :haha:sounds like you've been very busy hun but so glad all is well :happydance: I agree with poppy...want to see some piccies of little Rhys and how has grown!! :thumbup:

Poppy, yes, that metallic taste and too much saliva and all of it. I always get it when preggo but SOMEtimes I get it when not preggo too. :nope: :shrug:

I have felt nauseous all day. I've been able to eat, but just can't get rid of that queasy feeling in my stomach. I don't know what to think. It's all still up in the air. Too bad there's not an easier way to know...or some way to ensure implantation :wacko:

But.... You don't have to wait the week for eggies to travel down the tubes so surely they'd have implanted by now??

Thanks china :hugs: the pre-natals I'm taking already have extra b6 for that reason. I take a prenatal multi at night, plus a b6 and another b6 in the morning. Still :sick::dohh:

Pc, true you don't have to wait for the traveling but for a 3 day transfer (which is what I had), you still have to wait for the embryo to divide more, become a blastocyst, and then hatch out of the shell that was originally part of the egg. :dohh: then implantation starts. That can take anywhere from 2-3 days usually. Occasionally longer. IF I did start to implant on Monday then it is possible to get a positive by Friday for sure. Maybe even today but maybe it didn't implant that early. :dohh: I'm going to make myself crazy with this!!!!! :dohh:

Poppy maybe I'll test with the IC's china has sent me once I get em in the mail :winkwink:

Check out this page: (keep in mind I think this sample schedulenis the long end of the range but still...it gives you a good idea of when things happen). I had a 3 day transfer but it was at the end of 3 days, so my "one day past transfer" is more like 2 days...if that makes sense...

https://www.nyufertilitycenter.org/ivf/embryo_transfer

:haha: I thought you'd be thinking that pc!! :haha: well, like I said, I may test fri morning...we'll see. My struggle is not wanting to see a bfn, but I also want to see a bfp before we go for beta on Monday. :dohh: I'm such a twit. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->