Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

MC yeah you can share it with me :haha:

All this talk about milk and my boobs leaking all morning ( tmi) lol ewww its not nice :nope:

Damita good luck today :hugs:

PK test when you feel ready sweetie :kiss::hugs:

Picking a bundle of 200 clothes up this evening that i won on ebay for £28 :happydance:mix tho of newborn, 3-6mths, 6-9mths, but you can never have enough :thumbup: plus another moses basket for bedroom for £15 cos my other crib is way too big with wheels on to get upstairs.

Morning Ding Dongs!! :hi:

Babyd - :hugs: Hope you are ok.

PC - Glad things are looking up again with DH :thumbup:!

Cannot wait to see :bfp: on Sat PK!! :happydance:

MC, Sounds like you and Rhys are doing great, looking Avatar piccy too :flower:

Happy scan day Damita!! :thumbup: Cannot wait to see piccy, hope all goes well.

Well done on the Ebay win Poppy!! Bargain!! :thumbup:

Asfm, had a horrible week, been stressed out and cried just about every day! Just counting down to 4:30 so I can get out of here and spend the weekend relaxing. Have absolutely nothing planned at all and Rob is going out with the lads tonight so just going to settle in with a DVD and a pizza I reckon :happydance:

Hope all you other Ding Dongs are good today :hugs:

xxx

GOOD NEWS!!! I have a thick lining 11.4mm and my follicle is on the left hand side nice and big at 20mm ready to pop in the next couple of days :happydance:

Ooooooooooooooooooooo Damita get doing the buisness from tonight :happydance::happydance::happydance:

:happydance: husband really wants us to get down to it :sex: he was like we could do it twice a day this weekend :haha: lucky for us we have :sex: every day since Sunday so all good :)

:haha: Just try letting his :spermy::spermy: build up so you got some good swimmers ready to attack that eggy 'less is more' :winkwink:

:haha: we were told by his doctor due to his above average sperm count we could do it every day or twice a day and it won't make too much of a difference..

Hello Ladies!
I feel terrible that I have fallen off the board for a while...life with a newborn has been overwhelming but wonderful! Haven't felt like I have had a lot of time to check on here, but think about u all often!

How is everyone??? I have seen the beautiful pix of all the ding dong babies on Facebook...sounds like everyone is doin well!

Lia is great...she smiles and coos now so it's been so awesome! She doesnt sleep long so I am always tired but I assume so is everyone else!

How are the preggers ding dongs?

:hi: lew! glad everything is going well for you, hope you'll be back soon :)

damita so excited for your big eggy! cant wait for you to test at the end of this cycleeeee! hope you guys keep busy this weekend :sex: :sex:

pk i understand why you are afraid to test, but i bet this is it for you!! i am so excited for you!

mc glad rhys is sleeping better on the new milk, wish there was something i could do for mila. she sleeps but its still little spurts, we go to bed around midnight after her little colic episode every night, and then by the time OH gets up for work at 530am, she has had me up to eat at least once and then again around 530, then again at least once before 10am. since im just breastfeeding i guess that kind of schedule will remain for a while huh?

tink aww sorry lily isnt eating much, i wish i could keep track of how much mila is eating. at her appointments they always ask these detailed questions like "how many wet diapers per day and how many dirty diapers per day?" and "how many minutes does she eat on each breast and how many hours between feeds?" will need to start writing these things down! the fact is, i feed her when she wants fed, i let her sleep when she wants to sleep, and i change her diaper every time she wakes up from a nap and every time she is stinky. is that not sufficient!? geez lol. they really make it a science. i guess seeing them gain weight isnt enough now?

anyway lol, how is her weight gain tink? glad you are able to keep up the breastfeeding!

mila has her one month (yikes!) appointment wednesday so we'll see how much she weighs. she was 10lb 8 oz a week ago on our home scale lol. giant personnn

Hi hopes! Glad u and mila are doin well! Lia just had her 2 month appt....poor girl had to get 3 shots .... She now weighs 9 lb 9 oz and is 23 inches long....she's a slight thing...only on 15 percentile for weight...but she is growin so not worried.

I thought that with bfing that as long as there are a good amount of diapers and baby is gaining then all is ok... Lia never latched properly so I gave up at 1 month and and exclusively pumping now...I was upset about it but as long as she gets the breast milk I am happy.. Pumping is a pain tho!

lew i agree that pumping is not so fun. i only pump the extra when im too 'full' or if we need to go somewhere, but it is much more painful to me than breastfeeding. good job for keeping up with the pumping though so many people would have given up!

mila hates bottles, its so hard to go anywhere because she gets fussy and hungry and then we try to give her a bottle of my pumped milk, and she turns her head to get away from it and just cries more. eventually she takes some of it and makes a mess with it running down her face everywhere. makes me feel like a bad mommy when shes crying and i know all she wants is a boob but i cant give it to her because of where we are at :( mila loves boobs, she snuggles with mine at night lol and she tries to nurse off of everyone, male or female lol.

:wave: morning all

tink...im sending Lily orders from cabbage to "drink your milk little lady!" :jo: Rhys is much better on No2 milk...feeds 4-5 hourly at night now...this is going too well...it cant be right:dohh: he is going to be a monster when he is bigger...im not convinced Rhys is a "perfect" feeder:haha:

poppy..:happydance: gotta love ebay!:thumbup:

hopes..love your avatar! :happydance: thats one reason i couldnt/wouldnt breastfeed....i take my hat off to you...your stuggling with it(kind of) but your sticking to it...WELL DONE you..very proud cabbage here! good hopes:awww:

asfm...stalking alllllllllll day for PK! :yipee: and :hugs: to everyone else...coral,laura,damita:)happydance: for scan results) mi dum dum,and thats it heads blank so going for a :coffee: xxxxxxxx

Morning all :hi:

MC glad Rhys is better feeding on stage 2, sounds like you did a good move:thumbup::hugs:

Damita great news hope you catch that eggy this month :dust:

Lew :hi: glad to hear from you, little Lia is beautiful. I see she's keeping you on your toes. I take my hat off to you for still pumping :howdy: it was too much for me with the other kids home from school and my 17 year old step son around! So I only managed to pump for a couple of weeks, now Keira is just on formula but eating well and sleeping well so I'm happy.

Hopes glad Mila is feeding well, and you are doing a great job also. Maybe you could try a few different bottles to see if she prefers one when you need her to drink from one:shrug: One month already yikes!

Tink, hows Lily been the last couple of days? is she still feeding well?

afm nothing much going on here. Yesterday I went shopping with my Mum.Then me, dh and the kids went out for a meal last night at the harvester which was nice and Keira was a good girl :awww: Just catching up on housework etc today

Hi to all the other ding dongs and I'll be stalking for PK :yipee: so excited!!!

:wave: coral...does BnB look different to you?? i think they have changed some of the purple layout to white?? or am i just cracking up :wacko:...xx

Hi girls!

Just wanted to nip on and let PK know im thinking about you hun and like the other girls say test when you feel ready but i just know this is going to be it for you :)

Hope everyone else is well!

x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"