Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

:wave::hi:everyone

Damita....looks like the Clomid is working its magic!! WooHoo now get down to it!!:hugs: so excited for you!!

Puppy...my vote is :sex:

Lew, so good to hear from you!! Glad you and Lia are doing well.

Hopes, I know all about the colic, it sucks but it wont last long. :hugs: to you girly!!

Tink & Coral, glad you too had wonderful walk and an awesome play date...the girls are cutie pies:thumbup:

Poppy, hang in there girl...the finish line is near:hugs:

Hiya:hi:MC,Laura,Caz,PJ,Jenny,Regal,Skweek,Phoebe & all the DDs

Hello DD's!!
So sorry I have been missing this week. Had the week from hell!!
But glad its over with and on to better days - hopefully!!

Well on a more positive note - I am going for CD21 bloods on Tuesday!! Hopefully get results next week.

On the wedding front - Looks like we have found a venue for our wedding!! It is beautiful!! I am now really looking forward to the big day now!

Hope everyone is well!!

hi skweek, great news about wedding venue and your blood tests. Sorry you had a crap week :hug:

Back from Asda cut the shop short because i nearly passed out in there, getting to much now :cry: do a bit more tomoz. PK hope your ok lovely :hugs:

skweek35 glad you found a venue all systems go now :happydance:

PK hope you are ok sweetie :hugs:

Poppy your nearly at the end hun, chin up im sure the rest of the shoppping can wait. . . go relax :coffee:
I think i have overdone the housework, my whole body is aching. Think i maybe need to realise that things are gona be a bit harder than they were just 19 weeks ago lol Away to have a cuppa then a soak in the bath xx

poppy, online shopping is the way forward when your tired and 30-odd weeks preg! i should know...i know the delivery driver now, we're on first name terms :rofl::rofl:...put yer feet up :flower: ..

still no PK...:shrug: xxx

May try the online shopping :haha: said to OH glad im not xmas shopping this time pregnant struggled with korben... arhhh roll on 5 or 7wks :happydance:

oh yes I love online shopping and it stops me buying too much also. Rest up Pops :hug:

you too Jenn get plenty of rest :hugs:

Still no PK, hope she is ok.

MC hows little Rhys today? x

Rhys is great today, he feeds..."plays" for an hour or so then back to sleep for 3 hrs....its too good to be true...:shrug: or have i just been blessed?? xxx

Blessed with a gorgeous son :hugs:

Im gonna get a right cry baby i bet ya :haha:

Awwww i thought pk would've been and gone...

DH gone to play squash, i've had a little nap. Lush.

I just love online shopping - but have to make sure I dont do too much otherwise I start getting the :shock:beady eye from DF!!! followed by the words - What now??
:haha:!!!

MC I'm not sure but Keira is the same she sleeps all the time, guess we've been blessed:thumbup:

Hello lovelies :hugs: no good news here, I'm very sad to say :cry:

I tested yest afternoon with an IC and this morning with a FRER. Both stark white bfn. :cry: I won't test again before the beta on Monday but I'm not expecting any good news then either. I'm sorry :sad2: I don't know what we're going to do. I don't have any real hope left although dh is still somewhat hopeful. And after all this, he says he wants to keep trying. Surprised me really. I don't know if I can. It's just so much heartache and I am so heartbroken right now. I had a long hard cry with dh last night and I randomly start break into tears now. We don't have the money for ivf again and dh's numbers have been dismally low. Last count was a TOTAL of 300,000. Normal is above 60,000,000. And the diagnosis is that he won't continue to even produce sperm much longer. :cry: everybody keeps saying to have faith and I know I should. I'm just not finding a way to bring myself to it right now.

Hello lovelies :hugs: no good news here, I'm very sad to say :cry:

I tested yest afternoon with an IC and this morning with a FRER. Both stark white bfn. :cry: I won't test again before the beta on Monday but I'm jot expecting any good news then either. I'm sorry :sad2: I don't know what we're going to do. I don't have any real hope left although dh is still somewhat hopeful. And after all this, he says he wants to keep trying. Surprised me really. I don't know if I can. It's just so much heartache and I am so heartbroken right now. I had a long hard cry with dh last night and I randomly start break into tears now. We don't have the money for ivf again and dh's numbers have been dismally low. Last count was a TOTAL of 300,000. Normal is above 60,000,000. And the diagnosis is that he won't continue to even produce sperm much longer. :cry: everybody keeps saying to have faith and I know I should. I'm just not finding a way to bring myself to it right now.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: it is probably way to early hunny :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->