Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Hope it goes well PC, hopefully its time for things to go right for you x

Popsy, how was last night? any better? x

Hopes, I echo MC's "well said!" couldn't have put things better myself, and its such a comfort knowing your not alone. Glad Mila is less grumpy now :) x

MC, I think there is something in this gender thing, Lily is such a blooming drama queen :haha: x

Tink was a lot easier to handle last night thanks, she just grumpy today insteadlol plus she poo'don me at 3am thanking me for putting her on Comfort :haha:

My Rhys had 3mth colic and Korben had for 5wks, but they all different on how to combat it, serenity in a league of her own knew she'd give me hell for wanting a girl lol

Sometime's just not feeling 'alone' helps more than anything, you'll get it sussed hun. Like you said you have been here before, its just finding what works for her and keeping sane :rofl: aww look at her piccy here, looks like butter wouldn't melt :rofl: xxxxx

oh dear poo'd on at 3am! nice one serenity! :haha: rhys hasnt "got" me yet..:argh: i know connor christened me at only a few days old :rofl: xx

:haha: it was more a squirting session it flew everywhere :sick:

Korben and seren asleep, but she got me up n down cos she cries in her sleep :wacko: anyone else's do that? think i was killing her during the day.... Nooooooooooooo that comes in 15yrs serenity if you try go out half naked pmsl

Laura cries in her sleep too, it's unsettling.

Well had my scan, She said everything looks ok with kidneys and bladder. Go back to gp in a week to discuss x

do my boys look the same?? its the only pics i can find(so far) that they are pulling the same facial expression(kinda)...i think they are the double of each other :awww:

Attachments

• new 010.jpg
    new 010.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 1
  • Connor (97).jpg
    Connor (97).jpg
    21 KB · Views: 1
PC i was gonna say that lol identical... dont think i got any on my laptop of my oldest,but will root some out for tomorrow. Got this one of them.

Attachments

• lads4.jpg
    lads4.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 8
o m gosh!!!!! too cute, i need a trio of boys!!!! got a duo...maybe in 2-3 years eh..lol x

I was getting broody after serenity was born, but since colic not a bloody chance lol

Hey ladies:wave::hi:

Puppy, glad scan went well:hugs:

MC, I thought it was the same handsome boy too...LOL

Poppy, the three boys are too cute!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe