Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Hello sweeties. Just a quick post as it's late and I'm exhausted. Sorry I haven't bee on. Dh's brother passed away unexpectedly on Sunday morning. Massive heart attack. :cry: we have been to south Carolina with sis-in-law to make arrangements, now back home but going back again on Friday. Memorial service will be Saturday. He was 44. Dh's only sibling. No kids. So much to process. We're still in shock I think. anyway, love and miss you all. :hugs:

Hello sweeties. Just a quick post as it's late and I'm exhausted. Sorry I haven't bee on. Dh's brother passed away unexpectedly on Sunday morning. Massive heart attack. :cry: we have been to south Carolina with sis-in-law to make arrangements, now back home but going back again on Friday. Memorial service will be Saturday. He was 44. Dh's only sibling. No kids. So much to process. We're still in shock I think. anyway, love and miss you all. :hugs:

so sorry for your loss :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

so sorry for your loss :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
:cry::hugs:

Awwww PK, I'm so sorry :hugs: :hug: :hugs: that's so sad, my heart goes out to you guys. You must all be numb! :cry: Prayers flying up for you all xxxx

Congratulations on your 20 week bump China! Camryn Olivia is half baked :haha: awww :awww: x

Thanks girls :hugs: it's scary b/c dh's maternal grandfather died young (50's) of massive stroke. Dh's mother died fairly young and unexpectedly (early 60's) of massive stroke. Now dh's only brother died, 44, massive heart attack. We're going to make an appt for stress test and some bloodwork and whatever else doc recommends to have dh a thorough check up. I won't let him widow me if I can help it. :cry: his bp has been fine every time we've gone to the doc with all the infertility stuff. So that's encouraging but I want a full checkup related to heart, cholesterol, blood, etc. Plus, now there are no "heirs" for his family. His mother was an only child. His father has 1 brother, but he had only 2 girls, so there's no one to continue the name. And no one at all to continue his mother's line. :cry: it just makes dh want to have a baby more, which is good but stressful. :sad1:

Aww PK massive hugs for you and your DH. . . both of you have been through so much this past year. Sending up special prayers for your family, so sorry for your loss xxx

Pk,

My heart goes out to you and your family:hugs: I will be praying for you guys and praying for your SIL. Praying for safe travels as you and DH go up & down the interstate/expressway.

awww pk :hugs: my surname will end when me and my siblings pass, as my dad gave up his twins for adoption and now have a diff name and my other brother is in fertile, and me and my sis's all have our children registered under their dads name...:cry: sad times.xx

Hi Ladies,

Firstly PK so so sorry for your family's loss:cry: :hug: what a terrible thing to go through your poor husband. Sending huge prayers for you both. :hugs::hug:

China, half way thats great! x

MC I have noticed that Rhys looks a lot like Connor and that pic shows they are like twins!:happydance::haha:

Tink, when I read your post about the tv show, I got so choked up, it must be so scary to even think about anything like that happening to Lily:cry: I am very hopeful though that Lily has a mild case and with the rare gene god willing that is the reality. I have this gut feeling she is a mild case though :hugs::kiss: x

PC hope everything is ok sweety:hugs:

Poppy, I agree with Tink swaddling is fine as long as you dont over heat the baby. I swaddled Keira everynight with arms in for the first 6-8 weeks then arms out after. I don't anymore as she settles fine with out it now but I am a big believer in it. Just remember this will pass very soon, then you can enjoy her more:hugs: x

I'm not sure about the whole gender thing, Chloe was ok as a baby but more than makes up for it now! she drives me insane! :argh::haha: Ryan was hard and verging on colicky but much easier now. Keira is much easier than either of them were and lets hope she stays that way! :rofl:

xx

Thank you poppy, coral, china, jenn, tink, pc, damita :hugs: ...who'd I miss?? Thank you all sweeties. Dh is handling it really well. He said he had a cry on Sunday when he was alone driving up. Yest we went out to run some errands and ran into one of dh's coworkers at lunch and she was asking how he was and all that....dh did alright until she asked if it was just the 2 of them and dh responded, "well it's just me now" and he got all teared up. :cry: poor baby. He's just not one to let it show much. I know the service is going to be really hard on him though. Anyway, back to work for me today. Ugh. I really don't want to but obviously got to pay the bills. Dh has off all week for bereavement leave. I'm getting more and more nervous about the next ivf. Paying for it and just doing it. Afraid it won't be successful again. :cry:

Girls. I am going to be sick - what do you think?
Please slap me, hug me, pinch me, SOMETHING!!!!!!!! :dohh:

Attachments

• IMAG1147.jpg
    IMAG1147.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 13
Feck me i seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it, soz felt good swearing had a stressful hour :rofl:

Will prob test again tomorrow - it's so obvious IRL - my neighbour and my BF see it clearly. Even more so now it's dry. I'm so shocked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->