Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Twins? You know what you can do with that one MC!!!!!!

Thanks Pops, I don't wanna get too excited. If tomorrow's is darker I might let myself get a little bit excited :)

oh wow PC looking good :)

We are now on gold band for the council housing we were 6th on a flat yest but new bidding started again now. Case worker wants me to take some more paper work in tomorrow!!

:hi: girls hope your all well pc woopppp :bfp: hope i am not far behind you on the bfp x x x x

Congrats Puppycat I can see that line no problem can't wait to see tomorrows test

hey girls :hi:

PC wahoo :yipee::xmas12::wohoo: think there is deffo a line, hope you get a darker one in the next couple of days then we can really celebrate!!!

MC I love how you are already contemplating another baby, I remember you saying Rhys was your last!:haha::xmas13: twins next maybe?

xx

:xmas3:

I had a WONDERFUL appointment today. Camryn is officially a girl (yes, I had some doubts:haha: ) She is measuring a day ahead, and everything looks good. From what I have read...she should be around 10.5 ounces....yeah, my sweet baby is weighing in at a whopping 13 ounces:thumbup: Dr says she is growing on schedule. He wants to do growth u/s from hear on out because my BMI was high....it was a nice way to say I'm fat:haha: But its all good, it means I get to see my jelly bean.

Here a couple of pics of my chill'n jelly bean:xmas7::xmas8::xmas16:

Attachments

• 20 weeks a.jpg
    20 weeks a.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 7
  • 20 weeks b.jpg
    20 weeks b.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 7
Aww fab pic's sweetie :happydance::happydance: i hear you regarding doubts, it was the first thing i asked once seren was born ' Is she still a girl' :haha:

Made up for you :hugs:

Right im off to bed dont wanna go knowing i got feeds at midnight,3am and 6am but im knackered :dohh: worse part is going downstairs in the cold to warm bottles :cold:

night CG x

China ace news and lovely clear scan pics, bet you can't wait to meet her now :)

I have POAS tonight and it's darker :happydance:

EeeeeeeeK!!!!!!.....you got a tickler!!!!!:xmas12:

PUPPY IS GOING TO HAVE A BABY!!!!!!

OH MY GOSH!!! PUPPY IS PREGGERS!!!! WOOHOOO!!!! Congrats hun!!! I am soo pleased for you!! :happydance:

CG - it looks like she is going to give you a high five in that second pic! sooo cute!!

AFM - work is just sooo busy at the mo - dont seem to get on here much during the week. So I seem to miss out a lot during the week.
Is there anyone on here who will be able to help with interpretting SA results. We finally, after 6 weeks of hunting, have got our hands on OH's SA results but they are just a series of numbers and percentages and between us we cant make out the final outcome - is it normal or not?:shrug:

china...adorable :pink: Carmyn is already a drama queen with her hand on her head! :xmas13:..:happydance: brill pics xx

pc...im stalking for more :bfp: pics!!!! :xmas8: show us pics!!!!!!:happydance:

coral...i am 99% sure Rhys is my last but never say never :xmas13: still got 1% of my broody self...:hugs: to chloe,ryan n kiera xx

tink..:hugs: just b/c i want to :hugs::hugs::hugs:

poppy...how was your night? hope serenity starts to sleeps longer for you, rhys has been waking for a feed at 3am for the last 2 nights and i felt drained.but last night he went from 9pm-630am..i forgot how many night feeds i used to do....:dohh: as for going downstairs to warm milk...get a bottle warmer...i got one off ebay..£1.08!!! like new! in box...takes about the same amount of time to warm a bottle, as going downstairs boiling kettle blah blah...i cant believe i only discovered this angelic machine until i had my 3rd baby!:dohh::xmas18:...:hugs: xxxxx

OH MY GOSH!!! PUPPY IS PREGGERS!!!! WOOHOOO!!!! Congrats hun!!! I am soo pleased for you!! :happydance:

CG - it looks like she is going to give you a high five in that second pic! sooo cute!!

AFM - work is just sooo busy at the mo - dont seem to get on here much during the week. So I seem to miss out a lot during the week.
Is there anyone on here who will be able to help with interpretting SA results. We finally, after 6 weeks of hunting, have got our hands on OH's SA results but they are just a series of numbers and percentages and between us we cant make out the final outcome - is it normal or not?:shrug:

type up your numbers and %'s...im sure there is someone on here that can aid you, i know a few have had SA's..i cant help but ill google :xmas13: xxx

Thanks girls. I poas last night and it was a little darker so i thought i'd bite the bullet.
Haven't poas this morning. Going to do it tonight so it's 24hrs since last one. Let me get last night's pic. Brb

can deffo see something there! :thumbup:..... you should have :test: this morn!!! :wacko: how can you make me wait :xmas13:

OMG PC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So excited!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance: :happydance:

Ladies - I got the job!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"