Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Round up - is it just me and PK TTC now?? Have we nearly got everyone preggers.. how amazing is that!

Sk, sweetie, I can help you with your oh's SA. I know more about that stuff now than I ever wanted to!!! :wacko:

Pc, I'm so thrilled for you hunni!!! I can defo see a line too!! Praying it sticks for you lovely!! :hugs:

Damita, there's you and me....and then sleeping bubs, regal, skweek, lupine....I cant think of any others at the mo. I'm sorry if I'm forgetting anyone. :dohh: but I think just you and I from the original group anyway. :hugs: I think you're well on your way and much closer than me though sweetie. :kiss:

China, love the scan pics and still so freakin happy you're having a girl!! :happydance:

Tink, coral, poppy, jenn, mc...lots of love and :hugs: and :kiss:

Sk, sweetie, I can help you with your oh's SA. I know more about that stuff now than I ever wanted to!!! :wacko:

Pc, I'm so thrilled for you hunni!!! I can defo see a line too!! Praying it sticks for you lovely!! :hugs:

Damita, there's you and me....and then sleeping bubs, regal, skweek, lupine....I cant think of any others at the mo. I'm sorry if I'm forgetting anyone. :dohh: but I think just you and I from the original group anyway. :hugs: I think you're well on your way and much closer than me though sweetie. :kiss:

China, love the scan pics and still so freakin happy you're having a girl!! :happydance:

Tink, coral, poppy, jenn, mc...lots of love and :hugs: and :kiss:
awww thanks hun :hugs: I am hoping you are first :thumbup: Oooh there are others... sorry girls :blush:

:hi: girls cg love the scan pic hun damita me to hun hoping i get my bfp this month fx for us all x x x

Oh dang!! So sorry caz to have left you out!! :hugs: yes you too!!

And damita congrats also on the job sweetie! :happydance:

oh pc looking good looking good, please poas now!!!:haha: :xmas13::xmas12: very excited praying its a sticky bean!!!

MC thanks for the hugs, I know what you mean Keira been up lately dead on 4am I go downstairs warm her bottle in microwave then feed her, lay her in her cot and go back to sleep!:haha: she talks herself back to sleep, I sometimes have to pop her dummy in for her though.

China, lovely pics of gorgeous Camryn:cloud9: glad you have had your doubts reasured now you can shop for pink pink pink :pink:!!:haha:

Hi pk sweety don't worry you and the other girls, Damita, Caz, skweek, SB, regal, lupine etc will be knocked up soon, thats for sure!:hugs::kiss:

Poppy, hows things going are the evenings any better yet?:hugs: xx

Tink, hey hun are we meeting this week? Early week is good for me x

afm nothing much new really, the kids went on a school trip today to London Royal opera house to see the Nutcracket ba;;et. I was so jealous they had a great time xx

Ooooh i'd be jealous too! I'd love to see the ballet.

I did poas but cant upload on phone. Can i email to someone? Or you'll have to wait till tonight x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->