Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Hi everyone.

Thought I would pop on to say hi. I've missed so much since moving back, and to come online to such wonderful news. Congratulations puppy cat xx

Hope everyone is well and all the mini DD's are doing well.

Xxxxx

PJ wonderful to see you :hugs: Happy 36wks lovely :happydance: hope your well x

Coral even DH giggled at your party! Awesome - thank you :flower:
I'm off to bed now (shattered!) so catch up tomorrow xx

Just a little rant- You don't have to read:
Have got my internal scan on sunday really not looking forward to it :nope: Never had anything like this done before and it feels like my ttc journey is just beginning and its been 3 years already.
I know it will probably not be half as bad as im imagining but im just finding it hard to realise that i am going to have to go through god knows what to finally get our baby and i only just realised that lots of the things they are going to do are going to hurt i can only hope that the 3 months between visits go quickly and that i can concieve without too much interference, also annoyed that i have to wait 3 months to find out the results of my scan and i havent even got a date yet.
Hope you girlies and babies are all okay :hugs: :kiss:

xxxxxx

Just a little rant- You don't have to read:
Have got my internal scan on sunday really not looking forward to it :nope: Never had anything like this done before and it feels like my ttc journey is just beginning and its been 3 years already.
I know it will probably not be half as bad as im imagining but im just finding it hard to realise that i am going to have to go through god knows what to finally get our baby and i only just realised that lots of the things they are going to do are going to hurt i can only hope that the 3 months between visits go quickly and that i can concieve without too much interference, also annoyed that i have to wait 3 months to find out the results of my scan and i havent even got a date yet.
Hope you girlies and babies are all okay :hugs: :kiss:

xxxxxx

:hugs::hugs::hugs:It's not that bad the internal, a little uncomfortable but it's fine, I've had 4 in the last 3 months, lucky me :winkwink:

Congratulations PC!!!!! I am so happy for you!!!

Gorgeous piccies CG!!

happy 36 weeks PJ!!!

Hope all you other ding dongs are well.

Check out my 33 week pic x

Here you go girls, no squinting :happydance:

Attachments

• IMAG1165.jpg
    IMAG1165.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 3
Congrats Puppycat!!!
There is just no mistaking that test!!

I am hoping someone here can help me with OH's SA results.
( i dont have his results in my hands but lets see if I can remember the numbers)

sperm count - 78 000 000
high motility 36%
slow motility 24%
low motility - 9%
immotile - 31%

morphology - 7%

Do these percentages and numbers mean anything to anyone?

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:PC I love thise digi's no squinting!! when is you EDD? are you getting a pregnancy ticker?:haha:

SKweek, sorry not familiar with SA, have you googled anything?:hugs:

Lupine, hope the tests go well hunnie :hugs:

congrats again PC that clearly is a BFP lol

Sorry SK I have no idea

How is everyone?? Just had a busy day with SIL and her two little ones here her oldest 19months old has had quite a few temper tantrums here omg I am so glade Mckenzie isn't like that...... But the two boys did love painting they did printing with potatoes :)

Thanks ladies, Yes we have googled - but the gray area for me is the motility! are those results normal?

lovely digi puppycat! :thumbup:

:wave: coral xx

sleeping..:hugs: and :wave:

asfm...rhys loves baby rice :awww: he stopped sleeping through and after some aunti t(babydream) advice, he got some for supper and slept for hoursssssssssssssssssssssss :yipee:..thank ya muchly!! love ya babydream!!! xx

skweek, pk might know about the SA stuff.

pc CONGRATULATIONS!!!! so excited for you, its about time huh!? :hugs:

mc- im jealous rhys likes the rice cereal! mila is not amused by it lol. did you warm it? mila just spit it outtt! maybe she wasnt hungry enough at the time, only tried once.. dunno? its gotta taste better than breastmilk though! lol

thanks ladies, I am waiting for PK to come on line. Have tried the google thing and still not sure.

forgot to say.. mila is rolling over!! she thinks its really funny. but then she gets pissed when she realizes she is now stuck on her belly and immobile lol. anyones baby roll from belly to back? it seems difficult lol. dunno mila doesnt even try she just gets pissed trying to "crawl." shes sitting good too! she can sit by herself but i keep my hands there because she tips a lot lol. getting so fun!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->