Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Aww video Mila walking :cloud9:

Caz again congratulations lovely scan piccy :hugs:

HI ladies,
Yes I do think my bump is rather big but then again I am still 2stone (about 30lbs over weight) so think that is adding to the bump too.

Caz - yay for the scan piccy! lovely one too!

Mila walking already - seems like just the over day she was born - wow these dd's grow up so quickly!!

AFM - just suffering with hayfever at the mo and nothing I can take for it!! besides nasal sprays and eye drops! not doing much TBH!!
Hope this all blows over quickly!

Hey was about to ask whether I could take anything for hayfever? Never been affected by it before so its really bad now eyes itch like crazy nose stuffy and keep sneezing :-(

Make that 2 of us SB!!! I have been told that the pharmacutical companies dont want to risk doing antihystamine trials on pregnant ladies as it would cost too much therefore they just say they dont know the risk and therefore not to risk it.
I've been suffering for 4 days now.

I have found some stuff at Boots -nasal spray and eye drops by Potters that is suitable for use while pregnant. Potters Allerclear nasal spray - can be used as often as you think you need it. Potters allerclear with eyebright eye drops.
Dont really know how effective it is as I have not been using it religiously. Just when I remember to use it. But worth a try.

Well foook me sideways i remembered it lolol...hows ya all, i best do some scrolling backwards.....brb xx

awwww some happy times and some sad times i have missed..hope your all well im great..tired but great, rhys has 10 teeth is walking says mumum dadda hiya, he waves and claps his hands...and loves biting..the louder you say owwwwww the funnier he thinks it is lolol xxx

Hey mc long time cannot believe Rhys is nearly 10months. How R U?

How is everyone?

McKenzie driving mw mad today refusing to nap even though he almost fell asleep eating lunch. So he just fell asleep eating tea!!

How's it going sleeping bubs?? I'm so happy for you sweetie! You so deserve this! Do you have your first appointment scheduled?? xxxx :hugs:

Mc, lovely to see you on here sweetie! I'm SO flipping excited about the 9th...I y hope some of you can really work it out!! :kiss:

How's everyone else doing? :hug:

I'm just crazy busy around here trying to prepare for my wales trip. What's the weather expected to be like anyway?? I imagine I'll be cold, but I figure some of you girls might know better than any info I can find. Plus I've been painting the house again. Almost finished with my formal living and dining rooms. I have to finish some accent color and then do the trims. It's been over a week I've been working on it. I was hoping to be much farther along/moving on to other rooms by now but it's slow going. Hey ho. Anywho, other than that, I don't remember if I told you girls... Dh's father passed away about 3 weeks ago. Did I mention that already?? I can't remember. In any case, we're having the memorial service on Thursday of next week. The kids have lots going on with cheer practices, camps, and so forth. So just been super busy here. :wacko: I love and miss you all!!

Your guess is as good as mine with the weather hun! We've had heat waves, torrential ran and flooding, gale force winds, all in the space of a month. Good luck! Lol

Yup I agree with PC on weather guesses - this is the UK weather we are talking about - anyones guesses!! haha
Come prepared for everything - snow included :haha:!!

My my! Long time, sorry. Bella is keeping me busy :/ Hope you all are okay, SB huge congrats hunni, look after yourself now.

I can't believe little ones are reaching the 1yr mark already!

Bella is 4months and an angel (most of the times lol). No, really i don't have reason to complain. She's been sleeping through since 6weeks, never cries for no reason and smiles all the time. She seems to love her own voice so she's quite vocal, wants to sit and stand up, hates being on her tummy and slowly getting her first tooth. Weaning is not going so well but it's still early, she's fine on only formula. Love her to bits!

Pregnant ladies look after yourself and let's hope we'll have some kind of summer soon.

Would be lovely to see you on the 9th PK hope a few of us can get together xx

Lots of love to you all xxxxxxxx

Hello all! As some of you have noticed, we created a facebook group to keep up with each other easier, some of us couldn't get to the old group so I just started a new one. For everyone who hasn't been added (apologies here, but I have drugged up with pain killers and very vague) but can you click this link and ask to be added and I'll do it. Either that or add me on FB with a message - Julianne Barley, pic is of me in a black t shirt holding Lily who is looking up at me :D lots of love to you all!!! x https://www.facebook.com/groups/113966925411569/

:cloud9::happydance:PINK:happydance::cloud9:

Yup back form scan and all is well with this little ladybug! So happy!!
DF just keeps saying that we will have to put it back as its missing some bits! :haha:! I think NOT!!!:haha:
He then went on to tease me saying that we will call her Trevor, Ian, Bryan, Barry! I think NOT again!:haha: He is such a tease!!
But I can just see that this little ladybug will have her daddy wrapped around her little finger in no time!! :cloud9:
No to start making the big decision - what her name will be!

Awesome news hun, congratulations. Your DF will come around the idea, my dh is completely in love with Bella, wouldn't change anything :)

Hey all thanks for the congrats first mw appointment is 9th July really want a scan to make sure everything ok. Most of family know now as went on sil hen due which was at a spar and couldn't do everything lol

congrats sk on ur pink bump

How is everyone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back