Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

:-( OMG i feel so :sick: to day doesn't help that I am really tired and BP low :-( and a toddler who wants to be entertained constantly

Good finished my last day at work, now on maternity leave oh and baby is engaged! Midwife thinks it will def come early 38 weeks :happydance:

unfortunately they always say that:haha:

they told me that i was late and induced:dohh:

:haha: I can't go past 40 weeks due to clomid pregnancy - my fertility doctor told me last week so induction at 39 weeks if no baby, anyone know why with clomid pregnancy they don't like you going past 40 weeks? Or maybe it's just my doctor :wacko:

Where is everybody????:shrug::shrug::shrug:

Feel better soon SB xxxx

Hey all hope all are well :)

Thanks Pheobe

I think my stomach is been squished and everything been pushed up towards my ribs so uncomfortable :-( I hope my scan comes soon :)

Lully jubbly, had thought everyone had upped sticks :haha::haha::haha: xxxxx

Hola chicks, chickitas and bumps :hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi:
Have any of you noticed my siggy??:blush::happydance::winkwink::wacko:
Oh yes please dont say anything on faceache just yet please xxx

Thanks PC, i still cant quite believe it hehehehe!! We were in the NTNP club and hey presto one night of romance in June and here i am again:happydance::cloud9::happydance: After all those years poas's, monitoring, conceive+'ing, soft cupping you name it i did etc etc and now bam :yipee::yipee::yipee: crazy huh???

I am so so pleased for you hun. Your gorgeous little girl is going to have a little brother or sister. Any preference? I bet you're on :cloud9:

Now how did you keep the TTC part quiet young lady? :shrug:

Wish i was young lol. Am feeling every single year of my 40years on this planet :wacko::wacko: didnt even realise i was preggo until my blood sugar levels went hay wire!! Didnt even suspect with my crazy mood changes :rofl::rofl: Now i know why i have been a touch tempremental. Anyone know anyone who can reattach washing machine doors:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::hissy::hissy::yipee::yipee::huh::huh:

Thanks lovely, no preference as such, just a happy and healthy bubs will do for us:cloud9:. Will fly team:yellow: again. I see you dont have very long left eeeek!!! :happydance::happydance:

3.5 weeks and counting! Lol. I don't want to do anything drastic to make baby vacate but I am constnatly thinking 'get out of me' thoughts! lol

:haha::haha::haha: those last weeks are hideous bless your heart. Not helped that you have had such hard time this pg. Not long now until you can squidge and snuggle:baby::baby::awww::cloud9::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->