Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

:hi: girls hope your all well afm had midwife yesterday i am 10 weeks 6 days i thorught i was 9 weeks 6 days got me date for me scan 15 june at 20 past 9 glad its a morning one just cant wait now x x

Awww :happydance: make sure to post a piccy :winkwink: are you announcing it on fb after scan? x

when do i stop taking my pregnacare doc said 12 weeks so dont no what do xx

I'm still taking mine.
It is recommended to take folic acid up to 12 weeks gestation.
The pregnacare has a lot more than just folic acid, many more vitamins and minerals so thats why I'm still taking it.

How you feeling Caz?

I just took folic till 12wks the vitamin D till labour x

I'm still taking mine - I don't want to chance anything

Bit off topic but i have agreed to go with my friend to get her the morning after pill today (she already has two girls) she was supposed to get it yesterday but she keeps putting it off. Just hoping that if she does get pregnant then she wants to keep the baby cause i know i will be the one expected to go with her and if she does get pregnant after one slip up its also going to get to me. Hmm, we will see, the complications of real life female friends eh?

xxxx

i will still take mine then i no bby is getting all the vitamins skweek still feel sick but today not been sick so far so just hope its subsiding now just got pain round the belly button and in my groin has any of you girls had this x x x

Good to hear you are starting to feel a bit better. I still get groin pain and almost half way cooked here.

Just back from mat clothes shopping - so much fun! NOT!!! Esp when every shop's sizes are totally different. In one shop I can get into a UK 14 and the next I cant even squeeze into a UK18!!
Have most of DF's birthday (16 June) and fathers day (17 June!) pressies.
Am in the process of making a New Daddy Tool belt for father's day pressie from Speckle!
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Daddys-B...by_Maternity_Pregnancy_MJ&hash=item3a757b465d
This is the one I'm using as a guide! I'm having so much fun buying all the bits and bobs. Just need to get a small bottle of southern comfort - DF's choice of drink!

Help please - what can I take for hayfever? Was up for over 2 hours last night with streaming eyes and nose and constantly sneezing! Was really irritating!

dont no what you can take hun i have got fathers day stuff out the way thourght the sickness was gone but no couldnt stop this morning x x

hey all hope all is well

I am currently recovering from flu :-( Still really tired and a bit achey still. I am always going to have the flu jab in future I am intitled to it but didn't have it last year!!

Anyway AF due today 30days but tested this morn I thought it was a slight BFP but when i saw doc this afternoon for flu he did pg test and he got BFN but he said I could book an appointment for morn so he could test again but I declined just going to get some more tests and test at home

thanks pc and poppy trying not to get my hopes up so waiting until I can manage to get to shop to get some more tests.

cautiously reviling

a BFP on a CB digital reading 2-3wks :)

so hoping for a sticky bean

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG Congratz SB, bloody praying this is your rainbow baby :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Sorry I ain't been around but a massive congratulations to you SB :) wishing u a happy and healthy 9 months!

Hope everyone else is well too x x x

Rebecca is now 4 months old and keeping me very busy lol little madame that she is!

<3 to you all x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"