Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

I really enjoyed the stage you were at - so many little milestones to keep us going - 20 weeks, V'day, 100 days, 10 weeks! But will agree I too looked forward to this stage I'm at now - so much movement for the past week! No more quiet days for me any more! she is constantly active!
Are you feeling more movement these days?

ye skweek shes non stop with her kicking and there hard kicks to shes goes quiet for about a hour or so then she wakes and its kick kick kick ha x x x

Wait till she gets bigger - the movements get more intense!! I have a bum sticking up under my nose these days!! (glad she has turned already)

Ok this is soo frustrating!!! I have taken more bump pics but can't seem to download them!!! :grr:

do you take them with your phone if so you should have a usb lead what connects to your computer x x x

yup my laptop has recently been wiped and loaded with windows 7 and is now not allowing me to do many things! Will be sorted on Tuesday when I get back to work.
Am busy charging my camera battery. Will take more in a bit and try loading them.
Technology!!

Latest i have ever been for AF, no symptoms except nausea... im pretty sure AF will be on its way soon but theres always a chance it won't i have to say i'm not very convinced though, hope you are all doing well will post again when AF arrives xxxxxx

Hi ladies,

well finally I managed to organise things and got the link to my latest bump piccie!

31w +2d
https://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w346/strirrel/speckle/DSC03750-1.jpg

awww fab bump!

298874_10151017676961244_1183910317_n.jpg

Miss Lilith :)

aww brill bump hun guessing girl damit baby is so cute hun xx

Long time no see!!!! Remember me????? I took some time off of the site for a while to take a break from TTC.....well I am back and as you can see from my avatar......I have twins on the way!!! I am so excited.

Congratulations to all the ladies that have had your little ones. I believe last time I was on here.....MotherCabbage had just given birth. Its been a while....how is everyone? :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->