Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Awww 11 weeks already :happydance: yes i found it hard being pregnant with serenity whilst korben was around.... had forgotten how i coped with other 3 years ago :haha: but you just get through it. Glad everything ok at scan, they dont half scare you dont they :hugs:

Hey Popples :hi::hi::hi::hi: xxxx
Can't believe Seren's 9 and half months now:wacko: where has that time gone??? Hope all is well with you and yours sweety. So go on then enlighten me, how hard is with 2 bubs?? What mayhem have i unleashed upon myself:wacko::dohh::haha: xx

LMAO No you'll be fine, yes double the trouble but they will grow up so close they'll look after each other. my 3 hated each other when younger, but mess with one you got all three to deal with :haha:

skweek 10 week i cant wait get feather on then i can order all me stuff and put me pram geather x x x

Caz - we still haven't ordered her bedroom furniture! Hoping to get that all ordered this week but that will mean us setting up her bedroom one weekend after school has started. I was hoping to have every thing done by the end of next week. Oh well I suppose 10 weeks is more than enough time to get every things sorted.
Have already washed all her 0-3 months clothes. But still to wash the bedding and blankets.

i have only got her pram cot bumper quilt for the cot cot sheets newborn vest 1 pack and to hats and a towel thats it think i am going have to go and just get clothes all at once and then nappies creams and that i have got a bit more time then you but it will be her before we no hun xx

You seem to have everything I dont have yet.

Alrighty ladies time to head off to bed. FXed I actually sleep through till at least 7am!

After my long and horrible birth here is Miss Lilith :) Born at 7:36am Friday 8 pounds 9!
603438_10151004193721244_1347799777_n.jpg

Awww Damita she's beautiful :cloud9: gorgeous name... welcome to the world Lilith :happydance:

Induction labours are horrible, long and more painful on the drip, i thought i was going to die with Rhys BUT she's so worth it isnt she? The trauma of labour does get better over time sweetie :hugs::hugs:

awww she is gawjus hun i feel like this baby is on me bladder or i have pulled a muscle of its ibs x x x

last night i reached over for me purse then had like a pain on my left side near my rib when i press its a bit tender down from me rib and round near me bladder could be round ligament pain i think not a clue has any one had it before i am 23 week x x

Damita - Lilith is soo cute!!! Can't wait for my little one.
Am I next or is there someone else on here who is due before me?

Caz - I often get round ligament pain and still getting it.

CONGRATS DAMITA!!!!!

I am so happy for you Damita, and Lilith is just beautiful:hugs:

Caz & Swkeek glad you ladies are doing well. Ladies, your time is going to fly by. So exctied for you too, can't wait to meet your little ones:hugs:

Phoebe, how you holding up love??:hugs:

:hugs:poppy

oh wow been away for a week and Damita has had her baby!! A huge congrats she is gorgeous :)

Well now 15wks and getting bigger :) have a feeling will be bigger this pg lol we are off on holiday on monday to Cornwall can't wait but will be a very long drive google says 8hrs!!! Mckenzie will have his 3rd birthday on holiday can't believe it!!

We have decided to get a phil & Teds or cheaper one as Mckenzie relied on his pushchair loads while we were camping plus he gets tired really quickly so looking for a cheap second hand pushchair. Went though the items we need for baby and tbn it isn't much as still got everything from Mckenzie :)

Unless you have a girl then your starting again with clothes :haha: i thought same when i was pregnant with seren cos i had korbens stuff :dohh:

Are you having a gender scan SB? goooooooo on have one £90 with Babybond :winkwink:

Hey sorry yep if a girl will need clothes lol

Brought a buggy board yestday for £25 bargain going to try out before baby due so Mckenzie will get used to it. Having a scan at 20wk 28wk 32wk and 36wk so At some point we should find out

Hey ladies how are you all? Lilith is doing well now a week old, Dh has been fab helping with nappies and feeding :)

Hi ladies,
Sleeping bubs - you are sooo lucky to be offered so many scans. I loved seeing Speckle at the growth scan(28 weeks) But expect that will be my last scan!

Damita - wow 1 week old already! Glad to hear Lilith is doing well and OH is being sooo helpful!

AFM - ordered all the big furniture last night so just waiting for it all to arrive so we can finish the nursery.
Work officially starting on Tuesday but have been in to work today to sort out a few bits and pieces.

Hope everyone is well

Bloody hell a week old already? Get all the help you can sweetie and as much sleep as possible :hugs:

:hi: girls its me v-day woopp and she is kicking me low feels so wierd x x x

Attachments

• IMG-20120902-00209.jpg
    IMG-20120902-00209.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 2
Looking good Caz!!

I really do need to get more pics of my growing bump!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->