Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Hi guys :wave::hi:

Congrats TTC on your twins...that is FANTASTIC news!!! :hugs:

Oh my goodnees Damita, Lilth is a gorgeous!!:flower:

Skwwek, your looking good girl!!:thumbup:

Lupine Big Big :hugs: to you girl

Hey Poppy:kiss:

Lupes, we're still here for you sweetie ...massive :hugs:

Damita, Lilith is positively adorable! I'm sure you're in love with her :cloud9:

Sk, bump is looking fab sweetie :thumbup:

Caz, china, poppy, and others :kiss::hugs:

TTC....OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!! what awesome news!!! Soooooooo, what's the scoop, you've got to give details!! And TWINS WOW!!! I'm so jealous!! :winkwink: so happy for you sweetie :hugs::happydance:

Aw thank you :hugs: We think she has colic - so changed her formula she seems to be happier.

How's everyone?

Hey ladies,

Damita - good to hear the new formula as worked its trick.

Well things are really moving on nicely here. Bump is getting bigger by the day and my belly button is on the verge of popping out!
Furniture for the nursery arriving on Saturday so I really do need to get my butt in gear and get the room cleared of everything so we can build and set up the furniture.
We are also starting out NCT classes tomorrow night. Not sure what to expect but will go with an open mind.

your ticker is moving so fast skweek :hi: all hope your all well x x x

It sure is Caz - and as my ticker so aptly says today - I'm not eating for 2! Well for some reason I seem to need to eat for 2 today! I even had 2 dinners - pasta and sauce and a ham and cheese roll! followed by a few little chocies!! :haha:

aw sk hope you have a fab time at nct classes :) mine were cancelled :(

SK i have to say i dont like looking at your ticker lol reminds me of Serenity becoming 1yrs and me becoming a grandma on 29th Oct :haha:

She's having a girl :cloud9: my brothers partner is 11wks pregnanr she due 4 days after korbens 3rd birthday lol

Damita - such a pity your NCT classes were cancelled!
We apparently have a really small group - only 5 couples so hopefully it will be pretty informal.

Poppy - oh my gosh - a grandmother already. Saying that I was teaching a girl 2 years ago. Her mother is younger than me and became a grandmother back then! Made me feel really old to think that I could be a grandmother at my age! But then again she did have her first child when she was just 15!

I hope you make friends SK :)

Aw Poppy a little girl, my mum loves being a grandma :)

Hey all sorry ain't been on here for a while got next scan 2wks tomorrow and Mckenzie turned 3 on sat! But we off to doc again as hv saying he has faultering growth moving away from the bottom centile he only weighs 21lb 14oz!

A huge congrats Ttc double trouble :-D

WOW Caz :wohoo: to 99 days to go!!

Well, I'm finally home from the shopping trip followed by - as I suspected - my baby shower! It was great!! a few old and new friends as well as my MIL and SIL with her son! Was really glad seeing my old friends of which I haven't seen in almost 2 years!
I was horribly spoiled!
But right now I am absolutely shattered!! Going to see how long I can keep my eyes open before I crash!

Hey Damita - I'm doing really well thanks. Almost 37weeks and finishing off work tomorrow! WOHOO!!! Just 3 weeks to go (hopefully). LO is growing really well, had yet another scan this past Monday. She apparently has long legs and a big tummy (measuring 2 wks ahead of dates)

How is Lilith doing?

How is everyone else doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->