Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

hey can i come in knock knock lol
af got me 30 mins ago so now on cd1
cbfm resetted
hubby warned
bring it on x
werent right bothered by a june baby lol

Welcome :flower:

How long have you been using CBFM? was debating getting one myself x

I found you ladies!!!!:haha:

I'm still waiting on the :witch:...A glass of wine and bag of popcorn sounds really good right now!!!

Fingers crossed af dont arrive for you sweetie :hugs: Mmmmmm popcorn sounds lovelym may send my son to the shop for some :haha:

Im watching a few on ebay & bid on one that finishes tomorrow, but you got to start it on CD1 havnt you? just reading up on charting and its all too confusing lol need to buy some more sticks for my clearblue ov kit ( at least i cant go wrong with that) :haha:

So have you been trying for 11yrs? sorry if i got this wrong something you said on other thread, i may have read wrong x

Hello all

Im Natalie im 28 and we are TTC#4. im on CD1 AF arrived yesterday spot on when it was meant to. im using the clearblue monitor. this is my 2nd month of using of using it, 3rd month TTC.

me and my partner have been together 10 years, we have 3 children together our daughter is 8, and our 2 sons are 6 and 2. the 2 boys are a handful to say the least lol, my eldest son has ADHD, aspergers and alot of other issues going on, my 2 year old has speach delay and behaviour problems currently under assessment.

if we concieve this will be our last baby. 4 is most definatly enough.

look forward to chatting to you all

oh next AF is due 18th october

Natalie
xx

Im watching a few on ebay & bid on one that finishes tomorrow, but you got to start it on CD1 havnt you? just reading up on charting and its all too confusing lol need to buy some more sticks for my clearblue ov kit ( at least i cant go wrong with that) :haha:

So have you been trying for 11yrs? sorry if i got this wrong something you said on other thread, i may have read wrong x

u can set the monitor from as far as cd5 and it needs to be set in a window period,so if u get up at 7am and have a wee u can set the monitor at 7am and u can then give a wee sample between 4am and 10am so the monitor has to be turned on during that time, and the sticks u buy have the clearblue fetility monitor sticks they are £14.37 on amazon at the mo or 19.99 in boots

u can set the monitor from as far as cd5 and it needs to be set in a window period,so if u get up at 7am and have a wee u can set the monitor at 7am and u can then give a wee sample between 4am and 10am so the monitor has to be turned on during that time, and the sticks u buy have the clearblue fetility monitor sticks they are £14.37 on amazon at the mo or 19.99 in boots

You found us Nat :happydance: thanks for the advice on the CBFM arghhhhhhhhhh the things us women have to do eh? :haha: snap 18th Oct for me too x

Just thinking why my af arrived a day early cos it never does that if anything im sometimes 2 days late 'weird' x

cbfm resetted
hubby warned
bring it on x

glad to have you mrsamyrach! :flower:

so ladies, what exactly does the cbfm do??

I'm still waiting on the :witch:...A glass of wine and bag of popcorn sounds really good right now!!!

YAY!!! :happydance: you made it china girl!! well we'll still keep our fx for u sweetie! either way, you're part of the team! :winkwink:

oooooh, popcorn... with lots of butter- check! let's see, so we have wine, popcorn, movies, shoes and shopping!! lol :haha: anything else to make us feel better??

You found us Nat :happydance: thanks for the advice on the CBFM arghhhhhhhhhh the things us women have to do eh? :haha: snap 18th Oct for me too x

Just thinking why my af arrived a day early cos it never does that if anything im sometimes 2 days late 'weird' x

yep u couldnt hide from me :) lol

i know but they are fab i used one to concieve my youngest and it worked the first month trying

yeh im normally spot on tbh every 28 days ive been off the pill since july so expected it to be abit off but nope last month i was due 23rd and it arrived spot on then to :)

Hello all

Im Natalie im 28 and we are TTC#4. im on CD1 AF arrived yesterday spot on when it was meant to. im using the clearblue monitor. this is my 2nd month of using of using it, 3rd month TTC.

me and my partner have been together 10 years, we have 3 children together our daughter is 8, and our 2 sons are 6 and 2. the 2 boys are a handful to say the least lol, my eldest son has ADHD, aspergers and alot of other issues going on, my 2 year old has speach delay and behaviour problems currently under assessment.

if we concieve this will be our last baby. 4 is most definatly enough.

look forward to chatting to you all

oh next AF is due 18th october

Natalie
xx

hi natalie :hi: glad you made it over as well hun! :hugs:

cbfm resetted
hubby warned
bring it on x

glad to have you mrsamyrach! :flower:

so ladies, what exactly does the cbfm do??

bascially it tells u when u are ovulating, u set the monitor to cd1 when ur AF arrives if it arrives say 4pm u set cd1 as the next day, everyday u turn it on and it will after cd6 ask u to poas, u then put the stick in the monitor and it lets u know if it picked up any hormones, i poas from cd6, i got my high on cd12-16 then got a peak cd17-18 which means it detected a surge and i got a egg symbal and then after 2 days of peak i got a high then it goes back to low. so it bascially works like the opk but u only need to wee in the morning and it gets to know you

hope all that makes sense

thanks hun :)

i was reading on the other thread about ur babies being early, my eldest son was born at 36 weeks after PROM at 32 and 35 weeks. he spent 10 days in the neo natal unit. he was a good weight though at 6lb 6oz. did any of urs need any special care?

no u aint been ttc for 11 years got bfp in march but lost may gave 2 months to recover and some1 suggested cbfm so why not nothing to lose xx

good luck using it i love it :) it worked first month 3 years ago, not so lucky this time round but i couldnt get use to opk's

no u aint been ttc for 11 years got bfp in march but lost may gave 2 months to recover and some1 suggested cbfm so why not nothing to lose xx

Really sorry to hear that mrsamyrach must of been hard sweetie :hugs: heard a lot of positive stories with the cbfm, as you say nothing to lose x

YAY!!! :happydance: you made it china girl!! well we'll still keep our fx for u sweetie! either way, you're part of the team! :winkwink:

oooooh, popcorn... with lots of butter- check! let's see, so we have wine, popcorn, movies, shoes and shopping!! lol :haha: anything else to make us feel better??

Your making me really hungry quit it :rofl: but nahhhh think we covered everything to feel a bit better :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->