Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Hi everyone :hi:

I'm new here and figured I'd come out of hiding. This is our third month trying and AF got me Saturday. I've been charting and using OPK's and broke down and bought a CBFM. My impatience got the best of me!

I'm new here and figured I'd come out of hiding. This is our third month trying and AF got me Saturday. I've been charting and using OPK's and broke down and bought a CBFM. My impatience got the best of me!

Welcome Carolyn ive heard the cbfm are great, going to invest in one myself :thumbup: this be my 2nd month ttc, didnt think id be bothered too much today with af arriving but think its hit me its not going to be as easy this time around i dont think :cry: arhhh well start of a new month :hugs:

Hi Ladies (and gents:) Can I join too?? I'm hoping to test around the 16th or 17th. This is cycle two for me as well. I've got everything crossed for a BFP! I so much want this to work... I had a miscarriage about five years ago and am finally ready to try again.

Hi Ladies (and gents:) Can I join too?? I'm hoping to test around the 16th or 17th. This is cycle two for me as well. I've got everything crossed for a BFP! I so much want this to work... I had a miscarriage about five years ago and am finally ready to try again.

Sure can Citrus, sorry to hear about your MC sweetie :hugs: fingers crossed for the 16th and loads of :dust::dust::dust:

Welcome Carolyn ive heard the cbfm are great, going to invest in one myself :thumbup: this be my 2nd month ttc, didnt think id be bothered too much today with af arriving but think its hit me its not going to be as easy this time around i dont think :cry: arhhh well start of a new month :hugs:

Thanks Poppy! I wasn't surprised when AF arrived but I was still upset :sad1: I was hoping to surprise DH this week on our anniversary but it looks like that will have to wait! Crossing my fingers that the CBFM helps. That thing is not cheap!

:dust: to all you ladies out there!!!

Hi , everyone. Hope you don't mind me joining you. My Af is due Oct 15/16. My 3rd month trying. Using CBFM this time so FX . I see there is a few girls on this thread will be usung CBFM this cycle, very exciting. Would love to share the experience. Well, :dust: to all of you. Good luck to us this month!!!

Hi Gia! Good luck with your CBFM - I'm going to start using it tomorrow. Crossing my fingers for all of us!!!

cd 2 here doing pretty well. Af still going strong. Hoping my O doesn't screw up too bad as I'm going to be on vaycay while O'ing. Doing a big photography show and afraid I will stress myself out of whack! How are all you lovely ladies doing?

Just checking in. I wanted to say a big warm WELCOME to all the new ladies:flower: Glad to you have you aboard. I had that bowl of popcorn and drunk a bottle of wine...YEP the whole bottle. That's what a :bfn:will do to ya!!!:haha:...Just kidding...but I did finish out the bottle. I talked with my sissy today, I think I am going to hold off doing the temp charting. I know myself and I know for a fact I will not get up on the weekend @ 5am to chart...not going to happen. Going try my same method as last month, just more:sex: this time:thumbup:

P.S. still no :witch:...damn it!!!:hissy:

Hey all. CD1 and feeling crappy....but I'm ready to get :witch: this month and get a :bfp:! Who's with me ladies?:happydance:

Hi ladies, mind if I join you? I am now CD2 and onto month 4 of ttc. Got a cbfm which I used last month but it didn't detect a peak, just seemingly never ending highs! My husband is away a lot so going to be hard to pin him down at the right time but going to give it my best shot!

I have a super regular 27 cycle and so due to get AF on October 18th, which is my 28th birthday - what i wouldn't give to have a BFP then! I have got endometriosis and so have the feeling this journey is going to be a long one but trying my hardest to stay positive.

Fingers crossed and :dust: for us all!

hey ladies just waiting for the :witch: to show and get on with the next month (tested this morning :bfn:)

this will now be my 7 month trying and not getting any easier!!

:happydance:Morning ladies :wave: i found you!!!:happydance: thankyou for the link over here POPPY.:thumbup:i just read on the other thread that your baby was 6wk old when you fell preggo again...how did you cope!!!!:wacko:
WELCOME all the new names!!! Cant remember them all :dohh:, Im sure ill catch up soon though.so is every one on here testing around mid october??
i see GRACE,MRSAMYRACH,CITRUS,GIA,NAT,POPPY and PK are around the same time as me (16th Oct) is there any one else?? :dohh:
:dust: N :hug: to all of us xxxxxxxxxxxx

good morning all

hope ur all ok

well im off to the gym this morning cd2/3 depends what i go by lol

waiting for my sticks to come in the post so i have them ready for when the machine wants them

Hi ladies, mind if I join you? I am now CD2 and onto month 4 of ttc. Got a cbfm which I used last month but it didn't detect a peak, just seemingly never ending highs! My husband is away a lot so going to be hard to pin him down at the right time but going to give it my best shot!

I have a super regular 27 cycle and so due to get AF on October 18th, which is my 28th birthday - what i wouldn't give to have a BFP then! I have got endometriosis and so have the feeling this journey is going to be a long one but trying my hardest to stay positive.

hello and welcome r u ttc ur first? good luck xx

hi TTC82 and GILMORE :wave: FXd for you both too!! and EIGHTAMBLISS we all with ya girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:
:hug: N :dust: to all of us!! xxx

hello and welcome r u ttc ur first? good luck xx

Yup, trying for our first and starting to go a bit crazy already! OH is off to Afghan next August and really want to have a baby before he goes, however unless we get that bfp in the next 2 months its not going to happen!

Just checking in. I wanted to say a big warm WELCOME to all the new ladies:flower: Glad to you have you aboard. I had that bowl of popcorn and drunk a bottle of wine...YEP the whole bottle. That's what a :bfn:will do to ya!!!:haha:...Just kidding...but I did finish out the bottle. I talked with my sissy today, I think I am going to hold off doing the temp charting. I know myself and I know for a fact I will not get up on the weekend @ 5am to chart...not going to happen. Going try my same method as last month, just more:sex: this time:thumbup:

P.S. still no :witch:...damn it!!!:hissy:

LOL The whole bottle you go girl :haha: Dont think you need to start charting at 5am everyday do you? Oh eck there is noooooooooooooooooooo way id be awake at that time, think im sticking with my OPK sticks if thats the case :growlmad: x

:happydance:Morning ladies :wave: i found you!!!:happydance: thankyou for the link over here POPPY.:thumbup:i just read on the other thread that your baby was 6wk old when you fell preggo again...how did you cope!!!!:wacko:
WELCOME all the new names!!! Cant remember them all :dohh:, Im sure ill catch up soon though.so is every one on here testing around mid october??
i see GRACE,MRSAMYRACH,CITRUS,GIA,NAT,POPPY and PK are around the same time as me (16th Oct) is there any one else?? :dohh:
:dust: N :hug: to all of us xxxxxxxxxxxx

Morning sweetie :flower: how you feeling today? yes was hard work back then and had the eldest which was 15mths, but i think you just get on with it and even tho it was hard work its very rewarding apart from a few times i think i needed sectioned for a month or two :rofl:.

Morning to all the new ladies willl need to read through thread now and see where everyone is in their cycle :hugs:.

My af arrived yesterday one day early, but was only a few spots, today its in full flow so do i still class yesterday as CD1 or today ladies?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->