-*- teen tbh -*-

tbh, I think I need to start putting Myles to bed earlier. Some nights he doesnt sleep until 10pm/ 11pm :dohh:

Tbh I really need to go the doctors I keep not going one because its to far and to because I dont want to feel like a hypocondriate ith my massive list off problems :(

tbh, i really dont want to go back to the same asshole dentist who couldnt be bothered warning me infections are common with root canals and what to watch for. Have a massive infection now, and if it doesnt look better tomorrow, i'll have to go to the clinic. Lot of good he's done me!

tbh, i really dont want to go back to the same asshole dentist who couldnt be bothered warning me infections are common with root canals and what to watch for. Have a massive infection now, and if it doesnt look better tomorrow, i'll have to go to the clinic. Lot of good he's done me!
Yikes! Hope it clears up. :hugs:

We went to the zoo today and fed the giffares. Uhhh-mazing. :D

ETA: lmfao. "giraffes" not "giffares." :rofl: I can't even blame auto-correct for that horrible fail.

Tbh I am seriously freaking out about moving. I am terrified. Ramsay is terrified, he keeps crying every day over not seeing his nana. Emiel is not very understanding and supportive as he is pretty low tolerance for my bullshit - even though my bullshit comes from a very real place.

I am just sooo scared. I am in a sink or swim situation. Clearly I will succeed... But I can't shake this feeling.

I'm sure it'll be okay, Tiffany. Can I ask why you guys decided to move? :hugs:

Hot tea you'll be fine :hugs: and obviously your scared it would be strange if you weren't your changing your whole life and the life of your boys for the better.

I moved overseas a year ago, its hard at first but the more people you meet the easier it gets.

My partner is Dutch, he can work there for a lot of money and his entire family is there. We have no reason to stay here and a million reasons to go. More cultured, more worldly, more diverse environment. I get to be a stay at home mom for however long I want and work in my passions. I get to wander the continent.

It's just so scary. I like to think I am a pretty tough person... I am terrified.

Plus, the full traveling time is going to be horrendous. We leave at eight in the evening, arrive in England at four in the morning (original time), wait four more hours, transfer and fly another hour and a half. That isn't including we are leaving on the sea airplane from Vancouver Island to Vancouver airport at 4... So add four more hours waiting.

With a baby and near four year old...

I think you guys'll really like it. Are you going to get citizenship there?

TBH I am sick of my arm being broken and insurance companies, Service Canada, appointments, stress, pain, lack of privacy, boredom.. I miss my life

tbh, if you have to say 'trust me', theres probably a good reason why i shouldnt.

TBH: I'm so tired but I really got to stay up and study and read this stupid book

TBH I thought I was going to be asleep 3 hours ago lol but that didn't work out. My friend just left to go home haha. I really should stop having people over until almost 2am hahaha. I am going to be worn out tomorrow and I am planning on taking Jayden to the beach.

My sister in law (DH's real sister) met her husband Maarten (who looks very much like your OH Tiffany) in Amsterdam, they came back to America, got married, and then decided that his home with his family (in Amsterdam) was where they would make the most, do the best, etc. And they don't have any children. She's lived there for almost 5 years now (obviously knows the language and everything by now) and they are considering divorce because his mother says he "owes" her for all she did for him growing up, so he spends a lot of time helping his mom and being over there, and apparently that is a cultural thing there?? Idk. But she is coming back to the states in october to see if things work out better when they are taking a break, and he's even willing to move back to America to help things work out. i know that has nothing to do with your situation but just thought it was interesting my sister in law lives there too.

Tbh I do not apprecaite waking up at 6 every mprning when I have sleeping problems and didnt get to sleep till half 2 this morning

^I 100% feel you. It's 2:21am. I went to bed at 10pm. woke up around 1:30 because Emerald woke up. Laid back down in bed and something didn't "feel" right, I kept sitting up and looking around, idk just had a weird "bad" feeling. So I laid back down, and felt something move on my leg. I threw the covers back and in the darkness I just see this big black thing flippin out on my bed. A fucking cockroach. A HUGE cockroach was in my bed. Had touched my leg. I got up and ran to get some poison and killed it, then threw my sheets on the dirty clothes bin next to the washing machine. Now I'm absolutely terrified to go back to sleep and it's only 2am..... I turned the light on and Emerald woke up again. I am so freaked out right now. :( Not to mention LO will be up in 5 hours or less. Awake for the day. I feel like crying. I'm so tired. I feel I can hardly ever sleep anymore.

Tbh I think I'm depressed but only because our pediatrician has told me to keep her in the house we've not really been out at all....OH came and got us this weekend and I talked and talked to everyone including his 9 year old sister about anything even Hello Kitty, I'm like the shyest person ever.

aww I know how you feel, I dont think I got out of the house until 6 months and even know we dont much, become a habit.

I really don't want it to become a habit, before I was so use to going out and doing things and now I just feel like we sit around all day there's so much I want to show her outside of the house and I feel like I'm not ever going to be able to show her the 'world' iykwim.

you should start by taking her for walks or going to the park. Then build up to other stuff.

^^^ Im with you guys there.
tbh, I need to stop staying up so late. Its 3am here n I probably wont be asleep for another hour :nope: Ive been having such a hard time sleeping lately and I dont even take naps during the day, for some reason I just seem to have all this energy at night that comes out of no where even if I only get 3 or 4 hours of sleep :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->