Testing end of June - positive thinking buddies x

Did anyone else have to explain to their OHs that certain positions aren't ideal for baby making?! Don't know if I'll ever get it through! :haha:

Welcome tuamora!! Glad to have another June 29th tester!! Hopefully I can make it that long!

LOL! I would like to know as well which positions these are! I haven't researched this!

I'd like to join too if possible :D
Second month TTC, test day 18th June I believe.
Good luck everyone :D

Hey everyone!
Would like to chime in as well. This is our first cycle off of bcp's.
Thinking I might test June 21st.
Hoping for some first round luck! haha. :happydance:

welcome ladies! Feel free to share more of your stories! :)

Name | Testing Day | Results

taylortcc: June 8
hanrh: June 15
Doublelines: June 15
KiraLeigh: June 16
Mrs Reineke: June 18
heychrissie: June 18
Mina246: June 19th
DentDoc16: June 21
Waitin2: June 21
JWP: June 22
FutureBabyG: June 22
Millhaven: June 25
Cutieq: June 26
Bowman: June 26 (?)
Loobs: June 28
SarahLou372 June 28
Laska5: June 29
hairftsher: June 29 (?)
Vicster: June 29 (?)

Thank you so much Bowmans...looking forward to everyone's BFP's.

Why did they confuse you Hun? If you don't mind me asking :flower:

One cycle I went straight to peak and had no high days, another time I supposedly had two different peak days (I was using two of them to see how accurate they were). I got a peak on one test and used the other one the next time I used the bathroom and it showed low. Just all weird. I don't really trust them.

I'm alive!! Sorry girls I got an internal promotion this week in work so things have been crazy - just catching up with threads now. Updating main page now xx

Congrats on your promotion!!:happydance:

Welcome to all the new ladies that have joined!!! They say the best positions for baby making are missionary and doggie because they put the penis closest to the cervix. Women on top positions work against gravity. But it doesn't mean that you can't get pregnant using other ways, just certain ways could work in your favor. You can always start one way and then finish another way. Mix it up and try to keep it fun. Sometimes that's tough because it gets to where you feel like it's a job and it has to be done certain days. Which is how I've felt at times. Anyone else? It's not fun to plan sex...doesn't make it romantic or spontaneous. Any advise on that? I'm not saying my husband and I don't enjoy having sex, but you know what I mean I hope. Hopefully that's not TMI. :dohh: I'm on CD 19 or 20 and my boobs hurt!! I'm not sure why? They normally barely hurt around ovulation and then a few days before my AF. But they hurt pretty good today. With my last AF being messed up I'm not sure exactly when I'm due this month because that's never happened to me before. Somewhere from the 14th to the 18th. :dohh: I figured I'd wait until the 18th or 19th and if I haven't started I'll take a test. Fingers crossed!!! We've got some ladies testing in the next few days...keep us updated regardless of the news! Baby dust to everyone!!!:af::test::bfp::dust:

Have a quick question ladies... My temp
Shot up to 37 after ov but since 5dpo has gone down to 36.8 pre ov temps are usually 36.6/5. Any idea what this means? I imagine it's not a good sign :(

The only thing I can think of (positive thinking) is that my hubby had been away for the last 3 days so I am sleeping alone. Would that make a difference ??

Thank you!!

And massive fx for taylortcc for test day.

Hanh, I don't know much about charts but it looks like you're increasing again which is good. The temp change may be your hubby being gone. Will you keep chatting?

Fx Taylor!!!

thank you cutieq. Hubby is back tonight so FX when i temp in the morning it will be back up where is should be. Keep doing it through the day and its very high (although i know this doesn't count!) but it keeps me sane!

Any new taylortcc??

Welcome to all the new ladies that have joined!!! They say the best positions for baby making are missionary and doggie because they put the penis closest to the cervix. Women on top positions work against gravity. But it doesn't mean that you can't get pregnant using other ways, just certain ways could work in your favor. You can always start one way and then finish another way. Mix it up and try to keep it fun. Sometimes that's tough because it gets to where you feel like it's a job and it has to be done certain days. Which is how I've felt at times. Anyone else? It's not fun to plan sex...doesn't make it romantic or spontaneous. Any advise on that? I'm not saying my husband and I don't enjoy having sex, but you know what I mean I hope. Hopefully that's not TMI. :dohh: I'm on CD 19 or 20 and my boobs hurt!! I'm not sure why? They normally barely hurt around ovulation and then a few days before my AF. But they hurt pretty good today. With my last AF being messed up I'm not sure exactly when I'm due this month because that's never happened to me before. Somewhere from the 14th to the 18th. :dohh: I figured I'd wait until the 18th or 19th and if I haven't started I'll take a test. Fingers crossed!!! We've got some ladies testing in the next few days...keep us updated regardless of the news! Baby dust to everyone!!!:af::test::bfp::dust:

haha thanks for the BD position lesson! We've never scheduled sex in the past so it does make it less spontaneous but with it being only our second month TTC- hubby is enjoying it for now! I'm hoping that will last until we get our BFP!!

Hoping for a BFP for taylor today!!

Thank you for the dust ladies, however AF arrived friday night so im on CD3 now urgh..

Ive started a new thread, to keep myself up to date and informed as I always forget everything throughout my cycles :haha:

Could yous please have a pop to my thread and have a read, maybe a quick post and I'm going to update daily throughout this cycle and the rest to come.

How I'm still strong I dont know.. 2 Years later:sleep:

xxx

Soooooooo, today was the day I was "supposed" to ovulate. My AF has been like clockwork since I started tracking it a year ago, so I assumed all was well. But now, 3 cycles TTC have passed, and my first try of digital OPK had them all negative. I'll test again tomorrow, but I'm a little disappointed. I had just hoped to see a smiley face and have some comfort that everything was ok.... Now the thought that I don't ovulate will be floating around in my mind until my next Dr appt in July. Oh well.

Anyone have any insight or experiences with this? I know someone previously said they found these tests confusing. I'm not confusedddddd, just annoyed and disappointed.

:hug:
Thank you for the dust ladies, however AF arrived friday night so im on CD3 now urgh..

Ive started a new thread, to keep myself up to date and informed as I always forget everything throughout my cycles :haha:

Could yous please have a pop to my thread and have a read, maybe a quick post and I'm going to update daily throughout this cycle and the rest to come.

xxx

:hug: what is the name of your thread. Hope next month is your month xx

Soooooooo, today was the day I was "supposed" to ovulate. My AF has been like clockwork since I started tracking it a year ago, so I assumed all was well. But now, 3 cycles TTC have passed, and my first try of digital OPK had them all negative. I'll test again tomorrow, but I'm a little disappointed. I had just hoped to see a smiley face and have some comfort that everything was ok.... Now the thought that I don't ovulate will be floating around in my mind until my next Dr appt in July. Oh well.

Anyone have any insight or experiences with this? I know someone previously said they found these tests confusing. I'm not confusedddddd, just annoyed and disappointed.

How were you gauging it before? I thought I O'd on CD14 and after testing for OPK, I found out I O'd around cd18. I was basing it around my cycle and what I "thought". It wasn't until testing that I found my date.

xxx

So sorry to hear that Taylor. :hugs:

What is the name of you new thread? i will be following you :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly