Testing end of June - positive thinking buddies x

This is my first cycle, so I was completely shocked when I found that I began my fertile patches 3-4 days after my AF was over. I POAS (OPK) daily beginning CD8 as per CVS OPK instructions. Thankfully, I did otherwise I would have missed out on BD times.

I have read a Canadian study that states that women can ovulate twice. If this is the case, our charting system should be read a bit differently to account for a possible second ovulation. Perhaps this could explain the appearance of a possible ovulation, and then a sudden change in BBT. I have no idea, just bouncing around theories.

As far as BDing goes. I am doing all of the research and testing, but I am trying to keep it as natural as possible for my SO and I. I do not want sex to take on a different meaning than what it is in our relationship. I want him to know that I love him and not just the idea that he has the right equipment to have a baby. So, I allow him to take the lead. He doesn't know my peak days, etc... But I make him happy with sweet touches and caresses. I massaged him from head to toe one day. Another day I did some other things. Kisses constantly throughout the day, just because he is amazing. He then has no problem with the BD. I'm hoping to be able to conceive with this idea, because it will feel more like he baby came into the world with love, instead of hard work (before the labour).

Has anyone else tracked their O's with a ferning microscope?

Please add me to the list! :D
First time trying for a baby since having a miscarriage in February this year.
AngelInSky_x: 27th June

Positive thinking ladies! Good luck to all :D

Sending Baby Dust to everyone xxx

Cutieq: thanks for the suggestion. I started testing for O on cd9, and have done it every day since... all negative. I will continue to test for O until AF arrives, and maybe it will just come later than I predicted. If not, I will starts the temping thing next cycle.

Updated with Angel!

Name | Testing Day | Results
:dust:

taylortcc: June 8 :witch:
hanrh: June 15
Doublelines: June 15
KiraLeigh: June 16
Mrs Reineke: June 18
heychrissie: June 18
Mina246: June 19th
DentDoc16: June 21
Waitin2: June 21
JWP: June 22
FutureBabyG: June 22
Millhaven: June 25
Cutieq: June 26
Bowman: June 26 (?)
AngelInSky_x: June 27
Loobs: June 28
SarahLou372 June 28
Laska5: June 29
hairftsher: June 29 (?)
Vicster: June 29 (?)

Just wanted to update on here. I've been crampy since about a week before ovulation and it's still going on and off. This morning though I was visiting my dad in the hospital and had to stand up in case I needed to run to the bathroom because I got a wave of nausea and the sticky spit before vomiting as well as goosebumps. I know it's super soon, and I have the odds stacked against me (overweight, changed my diet DRASTICALLY this last month) but one can hope. I've also been very tired, but that's nothing new for me :) I am CD19 and I believe 2DPO. I used the cheapy ovulation tests and had positives three days in a row, so I don't know what that means. I also haven't felt any pain where my ovaries are for about a year and a half come to think of it, but it was never regular when I did. Very rarely actually. I want to test 10 days past Ovulation but that can still be too early. Trying not to think about it and just hang in there and it's only my first month TTC. I can see this process driving women crazy...

Updated with Angel!

SarahLou372 June 28

Just realised we are next double lines! I am scared!

Updated with Angel!

SarahLou372 June 28

Just realised we are next double lines! I am scared!

OH NO! Don't be scared! This is happy & exciting, we are all in this together!!!!

thank you Laska and AngelinSky! I am more scared that i will have to go through this all again next month. Positive thinking though... BBs are sore today which i am loving!

thank you Laska and AngelinSky! I am more scared that i will have to go through this all again next month. Positive thinking though... BBs are sore today which i am loving!

Im the same but im sure we are all bit scared and nervous LOL but yes as you said positive thinking and fingerscrossed!
thats a great sign :D im hoping for you :)

xxx

Im the same but im sure we are all bit scared and nervous LOL but yes as you said positive thinking and fingerscrossed!
thats a great sign :D im hoping for you :)

xxx

I feel ya girl! Super nervous here as well! I'm also stressing cause I had a job interview on Friday that I really really want! I was suppose to hear something today & have not yet. :( I just need to relax- may need to go grab a bottle of wine tonight! hah!

Hello everyone I hope you don't mind me joining I will be testing June 21st!!

I feel ya girl! Super nervous here as well! I'm also stressing cause I had a job interview on Friday that I really really want! I was suppose to hear something today & have not yet. :( I just need to relax- may need to go grab a bottle of wine tonight! hah![/QUOTE]

ohh really how did the interview go? :) well my fingers are crossed for you that you hear something back very soon, yes relax put your feet up watch some soaps a wee cheeky glass or two :winkwink:
xxx

Good gracious it's hard to keep up with everyone!! LOL!!:haha: Taylor I'm so sorry your AF started!! Hang in there, you'll get your :bfp: soon!!! It will be totally worth the wait!!!:thumbup: Welcome to the new ladies that have joined!! So I'm on CD 22 today and my boobs still hurt. Especially my left one? :saywhat: Weird. :?: Hoping that is a good sign. I don't have anything else going on with my body right now, just that. My AF is due to start in anywhere from 4 to 9 days, so maybe it's because of that. I am irritated I don't know exactly when I'll start this month because of my stupid last AF!! :dohh: So hoping for the best. :thumbup:

Hi ladies, can I join you? I will be testing June 20th (or thereabouts). This is my third cycle TTC #3 after a mmc back in Feb. Fingers crossed for you all!

Hi ladies, can I join you? I will be testing June 20th (or thereabouts). This is my third cycle TTC #3 after a mmc back in Feb. Fingers crossed for you all!

absolutely! Welcome & here's hoping for your BFP!! Feel free to share more of your story!

I want to join i am going to test on june 25th, if i make it that long. I just had a miscarriage in april got af again at the end of may and expect to ovulate either wednesday or friday. I have been having some light spotting which is super annoying especially since we need to get bding. I am asauming the spotting is from the mc since i have never had spotting between cycles. Its going to be fun to see how many get bfps this month. I hope lots!

Mrs Reineke - sore bbs sound like a good sign to me FXd

Cattia - welcome - I have updated you on the list. Good luck x

Curlymikes - welcome you are going to be testing on the same day as me. I also need to get some bd in - due to o any day now x

I feel ya girl! Super nervous here as well! I'm also stressing cause I had a job interview on Friday that I really really want! I was suppose to hear something today & have not yet. :( I just need to relax- may need to go grab a bottle of wine tonight! hah!

ohh really how did the interview go? :) well my fingers are crossed for you that you hear something back very soon, yes relax put your feet up watch some soaps a wee cheeky glass or two :winkwink:
xxx[/QUOTE]

I always think I'm so nervous & awkward in interviews- I HATE THEM, I am such a personable person & feel that they in no way truly represent who I really am. So I always walk out feeling like I've failed at interviews- except for the ones where they offer me the position during the interview, that's happened a time or two. I know this position went from 20 applicants & I was told there was only 3 interviews. I'm a nurse & it's for a school nurse position which I don't have a lot of experience in, so there's a big possibility I may not get the position. I really want it thought. This was for an elementary school but if another school in the district opens up I can apply for that as well, it's really up to the principle if I fit into their 'mold,' which is kind of frustrating when the nursing supervisor already says I'm capable for the job! OH well!

Today is CD11 for me & the same day I thought I had O'd last month. It's the beginning of the day here so no signs of O yet but we'll see how the day goes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->