Testing end of June - positive thinking buddies x

feeling super irritable, craving pickles (seriously bought jars of 2 difference kinds) & having morning nausea with a food aversion to eggs! I felt so bad, my husband made me eggs for breakfast this morning & I could not eat them plus I haven't been the nicest person to be around, I don't know what's going on with me but it seems like everything is getting on my nerves! Maybe it's crazy hormones from a baby! Hoping for a BFP on the 29th! Seems soooooooo far away!!!

I've been snappy as well, I think it has more to do with my crazy grandparents, but who knows. I can't wait to see your BFP on the 29th.

Congratulations to all of you who got your BFP! :flower:
FX to all of you who still is waiting.

:dust:

I actually got my :bfp: too a couple of days ago (when I was 9DPO). Had a mild and dull pain like AF was supposed to show her ugly face on week early. It lasted a couple of days and then I took some tests...I'm pregnant! :happydance: So excited but still very cautious since it's so early...

Yay, congrats to you! :baby:

I became very impatient and decided to buy a few tests... Took one today and it was a BFN. I suppose that means I'm probably out for the month? I think I am probably 12 or 13DPO (not 100% sure when I ovulated).

Congrats Milhaven!
Not at all dentdoc, some people dont implant till 12 dpo! Youre not out till af shows :)

feeling super irritable, craving pickles (seriously bought jars of 2 difference kinds) & having morning nausea with a food aversion to eggs! I felt so bad, my husband made me eggs for breakfast this morning & I could not eat them plus I haven't been the nicest person to be around, I don't know what's going on with me but it seems like everything is getting on my nerves! Maybe it's crazy hormones from a baby! Hoping for a BFP on the 29th! Seems soooooooo far away!!!

Laska I've been feeling the same very snappy. I've been craving nothing but salt and spicy food. I'm hoping we both get our BFP!!!
I was bad and tested on 11dpo it was a bfn. I'm still hopeful that af doesn't show up and I will test again once I've missed af.
Baby dust for all!

Congratulations to all of you who got your BFP! :flower:
FX to all of you who still is waiting.

:dust:

I actually got my :bfp: too a couple of days ago (when I was 9DPO). Had a mild and dull pain like AF was supposed to show her ugly face on week early. It lasted a couple of days and then I took some tests...I'm pregnant! :happydance: So excited but still very cautious since it's so early...

Congrats!!! Baby dust!

Hi guys! I need some opinions on this test. I've taken about 6 or so and they have all come out with this skinny line. I've been having symptoms of pregnancy but I don't know if I am pregnant or not. I need some help!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 17
Hi guys! I need some opinions on this test. I've taken about 6 or so and they have all come out with this skinny line. I've been having symptoms of pregnancy but I don't know if I am pregnant or not. I need some help!

Could it be that there wasn't enough HCG to make such a thick line? Or it could be an evap line? I would take a different type of test such as a digital. It definitely could be something there...

Millhaven that's fantastic news many Congratulations xx

Missprincess blue dye tests are known for thin blue evap lines - try testing with a FRER or a pink dye test. FXd xx

I definitely see the plus sign! Congrats! Hope it darker soon.

I see the plus also! BFP! Baby dust! I would maybe wait another day and take another test.

My first 2 pregnancy tests showed faint second lines. I ended up buying the clear blue digital ones that show in words either pregnant or not pregnant. I would recommend those for clarification. They're a lot more sensitive. Plus there's no question whether there's a line there or not. :thumbup:

So mrs reineke how you feeling has it sunk in yet. I feel pretty rough this evening cm is all watery and bbs are really starting to hurt also not having cramps more like a dull ache. Arghh wish I could get a BFP or AF needs to come early - hate being in limbo. Ok rant over lol x

Can totally sympathise! Limbo is the worst place to be. Waiting, waiting, and more waiting! X

I am going to the doctor tomorrow! I'm beyond excited! Thank you guys for the help and opinions!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->