Testing end of June - positive thinking buddies x

Can totally sympathise! Limbo is the worst place to be. Waiting, waiting, and more waiting! X

Ordered some FRER tonight so they should be here Tuesday xx

Are you testing tomorrow loobs xx

Best of luck! That is definitely a line but it does look weird doesn't it!! Really hope it's good news tomorrow, looking forward to your update! X

end of June is here ladies!! FX for all of us. Congrats to the BFPs so far! Looking forward to many more. I'm trying to hold out until Thursday to test. I don't temp and one app has AF due Thursday, the other has AF due Saturday and with a chemical last month, I never know what to expect.

So I was wondering about my situation right now..
Yesterday I had cramping and tiny tiny bit of brown spots on my panty liner. And today again I found a few brown spots. Didn't see anything with wiping though. What could that be from? I think I am around 12DPO.
:shrug:

NVM this lol- AF!

I tested 9, 10 and 11dpo all bfn. :(. Although on 10dpo a faint line showed so it must be an evap. I didnt test today, i just figure i am out. I got my bfp at 10dpo with my mc. I had some cramping at 10 and 11dpo but not today (12dpo) which is sorta wierd cause usually cramps start now and intensify as af approaches.

Congrats everyone who got their bfps! It is so exciting!

sorry DentDoc!!

curly, there's still time love!!

:hugs: dentdoc!!

I'm eager to hear from these ladies who should have tested by now!! Hoping for more BFP!!
Cattia: June 20th
Waitin2: June 21
Justusbyrds: June 21
JWP: June 22
FutureBabyG: June 22
Marthea007 June 22

Congrats to all of you with BFP!! Very nice to see!! I tested today and got a BFN, i was only supposed to test tomorrow. AF due on the 26 or 27th, but I was going nuts.. It also wasn't a morning pee. I'm thinking I'm out for now.. even thought i felt really different this month, but I guess we will wait and see if AF shows up..

* Hugs to everyone with BFP and with BFN!

katrine

Congrats to all of you with BFP!! Very nice to see!! I tested today and got a BFN, i was only supposed to test tomorrow. AF due on the 26 or 27th, but I was going nuts.. It also wasn't a morning pee. I'm thinking I'm out for now.. even thought i felt really different this month, but I guess we will wait and see if AF shows up..

* Hugs to everyone with BFP and with BFN!

katrine

I'm feeling the same. Af is supposed to show the 24th or 25th and tested this morning with first pee and got a bfn :( oh well onto next month!

Can totally sympathise! Limbo is the worst place to be. Waiting, waiting, and more waiting! X

Ordered some FRER tonight so they should be here Tuesday xx

Are you testing tomorrow loobs xx

Sorry hun I totally missed your post! Been on my phone the past few times I've posted so maybe that's why.

Nah not testing again til I think I've missed AF. Yesterday I was pretty sure she was on the way - I got my usual PMS moods, irritable and snappy. But maybe that's the BFN making me feel like that.

I think I Od early so technically AF should be earlier than expected. But then - I have no idea when I Od, or if at all. So confusing!! I am so so close to ordering a thermometer and OPKs!!! X

So I think I am out this month as well. I have been impatient and addicted to POAS. I have been testing since dpo 8 I think (I got a positive OPK on CD16) so I guess I am less 1/2 days.

The wondofo hpts I have been using have been all BFN. I dont know if I still have a chance but I dont feel bloated as I always do before periods.

Hello ladies!! Sounds like a lot of you may have some baby symptoms!! :thumbup: TONS of :dust: going your way!!

Well I took my 5th and final pregnancy test I had this morning and all 5 have been positive. LOL!!! :bfp: I'm still in shock I have to keep showing myself this is for real! :happydance:

My symptoms have started to increase. Yesterday I had horrible morning sickness, or should I say afternoon/evening sickness. Never actually got sick, but man my belly was not happy!! :sick: My bbs hurt pretty bad, especially my left one?? Weird?? :shrug: I still get aches in my lower belly on mainly the right side. I get random lightheadedness still as well. :headspin: I also swear I have super smell!! LOL!! I seriously could be a tracker or something. Hahahahahaha!!! :haha:

Yay! Congrats! :flower:

I've kept my BFP tests too, just as a reminder that this is actually happening. :D

Seriously Millhaven!! LOL!! My husband asked me if that was neccessary and I said YES!! Hahaha!! :happydance:

that's so lovely ladies!!!

MrsR, I have a quick question for you about your symptoms. I wish you hadn't posted them bc now my hopes are high.. jk! Can you describe more the aches in your lower belly on the right? I've had this for several days now - only 9 or 10dpo today, but it's like an ache, not sharp, not pinching or anything, just feels like a soreness. very weird!

Seriously Millhaven!! LOL!! My husband asked me if that was neccessary and I said YES!! Hahaha!! :happydance:

Hahahaha, my OH asked me the same thing. Of course it's necessary! ;) I'll throw them away in a couple of days, but they're the only thing reminding me of what is going on in my body except some dull AF like pain some time to time.

I can't wait until in a couple of weeks when it starts showing or the first scan when we get to "meet" our little bean. Then it will probably feel more real than it does at the moment. :D

that's so lovely ladies!!!

MrsR, I have a quick question for you about your symptoms. I wish you hadn't posted them bc now my hopes are high.. jk! Can you describe more the aches in your lower belly on the right? I've had this for several days now - only 9 or 10dpo today, but it's like an ache, not sharp, not pinching or anything, just feels like a soreness. very weird!

I'll answer this as well; I had a strange feeling in my lower belly but on my left side. Like AF was on her way even though it was way early than usual. It started on 3DPO and lasted until 8DPO. 9DPO I had more cramping and then took my first pregnancy test which resulted in a very very faint line. 10DPO the ache stopped and I got a much darker line.

FX! :flower:

cutieq I normally get achy around one ovary or the other right around ovulation every month, but this continued past ovulation which has never happened. They're not sharp pains. Just achy and like I said, it's not constant. Seems like I notice them a lot more towards the end of the day when I'm sitting on the couch relaxing. It's right between my pubic bone and where my ovary is, but on the right side. Not in the middle. Kind of a dull aching that throbs sometimes. Doesn't hurt, just more annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->