Testing end of June - positive thinking buddies x

thanks ladies ... sounds similar to what I have. would help if I knew where my ovaries were! mine is on the side not dead on the side where a "love handle" would be located, but more in the front. Definitely just an annoying pain.

Precisely, more on the "front". ;) I've read somewhere that this could be implantation and/or the uterus growing - hence the pain.

I keep having pain as if someone is squeezing my Fallopian tubes?! It's kind of stopping now. I think I may be ovulating now... I can't have sex around now either as OH is at his parents. :( blah!!! Oh well ima time it right next month if necessary.

Mrs are your tests getting much darker? Ive took 4 now and the latest is only a teeny bit darker! No symptoms either, apart from laughing loads at things that arent even that funny, strange!

ruthb I ended up buying the clear blue ones that either say pregnant or not pregnant on them so I couldn't question it and all 3 of them said pregnant. I only took 2 of the first response ones that showed the lines. So if I took another one now, who knows what it would do. I felt better after reading the word pregnant on a test instead of looking at lines. :thumbup:

thnx for the help ladies. I was already hopeful, this helped. I will probably start testing tonight and keep you posted!

Can totally sympathise! Limbo is the worst place to be. Waiting, waiting, and more waiting! X

Ordered some FRER tonight so they should be here Tuesday xx

Are you testing tomorrow loobs xx

Sorry hun I totally missed your post! Been on my phone the past few times I've posted so maybe that's why.

Nah not testing again til I think I've missed AF. Yesterday I was pretty sure she was on the way - I got my usual PMS moods, irritable and snappy. But maybe that's the BFN making me feel like that.

I think I Od early so technically AF should be earlier than expected. But then - I have no idea when I Od, or if at all. So confusing!! I am so so close to ordering a thermometer and OPKs!!! X

Hey loobs FRER due tomorrow but don't think I'm going to test can't bear to have the stark white test window staring back at me. Def think I'm out and AF is going to turn up. Feel really cranky and frustrated like it's never going to happen :growlmad: positivity is leaving me - need to snap out of this low

Hey everyone could sometimes please tell me how I can add images or attachments to my messages. I have some test results which I would really appreciate your opinion on. BTw I'm using my phone right now to do.

click Go Advanced and hit the icon that looks like a paper clip. From there you can choose your image and upload it.

I've only ever been able to upload one at a time via phone.

Well you're not out yet Bowmans!! That's how I felt right before I got this :bfp: I seriously felt like it was NEVER going to happen. I think that's why I've taken 5 pregnancy tests. LOL!! :dohh: I still can't believe it. Hang in there. The one month I made myself chill out and not stress too much is when I got pregnant. :hugs:

Can totally sympathise! Limbo is the worst place to be. Waiting, waiting, and more waiting! X

Ordered some FRER tonight so they should be here Tuesday xx

Are you testing tomorrow loobs xx

Sorry hun I totally missed your post! Been on my phone the past few times I've posted so maybe that's why.

Nah not testing again til I think I've missed AF. Yesterday I was pretty sure she was on the way - I got my usual PMS moods, irritable and snappy. But maybe that's the BFN making me feel like that.

I think I Od early so technically AF should be earlier than expected. But then - I have no idea when I Od, or if at all. So confusing!! I am so so close to ordering a thermometer and OPKs!!! X

Hey loobs FRER due tomorrow but don't think I'm going to test can't bear to have the stark white test window staring back at me. Def think I'm out and AF is going to turn up. Feel really cranky and frustrated like it's never going to happen :growlmad: positivity is leaving me - need to snap out of this low

I can totally sympathise. Never seen such a white test window as on my FRER yesterday morning. Heartbreaking. I am definitely more irritable since then!

My symptoms continue though - little cramps, super smell and insatiable hunger. Noticed waves of nausea tonight too. All could be AF. Just wish it would either be AF or a BFP, fed up playing this game now! X

Ps. Never ever had such wacky dreams as I've had the past few nights!

This morning i got a very very faint bfp. Two actually! I am cautiously optimistic as it is 13dpo and seems late to me, im worried its a chemical. Also i just had a mc in april and also one last august. Please please stick bub! We love you already!

Curleymikes that's exciting!! My first 2 tests were faint lines too. :thumbup: Just stay positive and take care of yourself so it will stick!! :baby:

Loobs that sounds like how I was feeling. I have had some very weird dreams!! None of them have been good either. :nope: But each time I wake up and remember them clearly. Weird? Plus yes, I've had super smell too!! Feel like I could give a bloodhound a run for it's money!! LOL!! :haha:

Congrats to all the ladies with BFP!!!:happydance:
Fxed Cutie!:hugs:
Bowmans stay strong it will happen, keep the faith. :hugs:
Loobs I feel you, it kinda ruins your day, and takes a little hope away. Stay strong. I'm trying to ignore everything and stay busy with other things. :hugs:
Curly I hope its a BFP for you!:happydance:

Mrs. Reinke
Super smell can be an awesome thing, yet retching at other times....lol

Millhaven & Curly
Yay Conratulations!!!!!

Miss princess
I think you need a different type of test even if it is a dollar store cheapie.

Bowmans
I am in the same boat.....limbo

Dentdoc16
I'm so sorry to hear that....blek

Lil Bean, Katrine, & Teilana
Please Don't give up you guys.

Loobs
You should make the investment, I have learned so much in such a little time with my OPK's, microscope, and thermometer.

More More BFP's

So I have been testing since last friday and my af is due this thursday June 26. I tested today morning and it looked like a BFN. I tested again this afternoon and I think I see something but not sure...cautiously excited but scared that its going to go away!!

Do you see it? I have attached two pictures of the same test - I am 9/11 dpo I think...

Attachments

• IMG_20140623_155906328.jpg
    IMG_20140623_155906328.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_20140623_160012670.jpg
    IMG_20140623_160012670.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 9
click Go Advanced and hit the icon that looks like a paper clip. From there you can choose your image and upload it.

I've only ever been able to upload one at a time via phone.

Thanks cutieq! It still took me forever to figure it out - had to resize the pictures and all. But thanks again!

Mrs. Reinke
Super smell can be an awesome thing, yet retching at other times....lol

Millhaven & Curly
Yay Conratulations!!!!!

Miss princess
I think you need a different type of test even if it is a dollar store cheapie.

Bowmans
I am in the same boat.....limbo

Dentdoc16
I'm so sorry to hear that....blek

Lil Bean, Katrine, & Teilana
Please Don't give up you guys.

Loobs
You should make the investment, I have learned so much in such a little time with my OPK's, microscope, and thermometer.

More More BFP's

Thanks Tuamora...actually after my feeling-down rant..I did a test and I am really hoping its a :bfp: ....hope it doesnt go away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->