Testing end of June - positive thinking buddies x

I'm trying to not be concerned, but the area in my lower right belly that has been achy gave me a quick sharp pain tonight when I moved quickly and now it just aches again. I'm afraid something is wrong of course. Not being able to get into my doctor until next Monday sucks. :cry:

I'm trying to not be concerned, but the area in my lower right belly that has been achy gave me a quick sharp pain tonight when I moved quickly and now it just aches again. I'm afraid something is wrong of course. Not being able to get into my doctor until next Monday sucks. :cry:

As long as their is no bleeding, I wouldn't be too worried! Could have been just a muscle pull or that uterus is getting ready to start growing! ;)

So many BFP's in this thread- hoping this good luck moves it's way to me!! Still waiting here!!!

Congrats everyone!!

As long as their is no bleeding, I wouldn't be too worried! Could have been just a muscle pull or that uterus is getting ready to start growing! ;)

So many BFP's in this thread- hoping this good luck moves it's way to me!! Still waiting here!!!

I agree! As long as there is no bleeding dont worry and think positive!! Hang in there.

Thanks ladies. Yeah no bleeding. Just aching now. I've had this since shortly after ovulation. But tonight I had that pain hit me when I moved too quickly. :cry:

:hugs: MrsR, relax and make sure you're drinking plenty of water. I know you're worried, but it may just be baby getting snuggled in.

Thank you cutie. I just bawled my eyes out. Lol! I've been on Google. I'm horrible! :dohh::cry:

Mrs. Reinke
Super smell can be an awesome thing, yet retching at other times....lol

Millhaven & Curly
Yay Conratulations!!!!!

Miss princess
I think you need a different type of test even if it is a dollar store cheapie.

Bowmans
I am in the same boat.....limbo

Dentdoc16
I'm so sorry to hear that....blek

Lil Bean, Katrine, & Teilana
Please Don't give up you guys.

Loobs
You should make the investment, I have learned so much in such a little time with my OPK's, microscope, and thermometer.

More More BFP's

Thanks Tuamora!
Been a rough few days, very emotional.. trying to stay positive.. Going for my physical tomorrow and making a list of questions haha

Your message was very kind and put a smile on my face!!

Good night ladies.. ** baby dust to all!!

Katrine & lilBean you are very welcome. And I do see a very faint line on that HPK test LIL bean.....OMG BFP!!!! and it rhymes.

Step away from google Mrs R! I am a total google addict for every little thing and it causes me more worry and confusion than if I had just left it. I'm a nurse too :haha: I'm sure you're pains are perfectly normal :)

Ok, I admit it. I POAS again this morning. Someone lock them away!!!!!!! BFN. Hate that white window. I mean it this time, I'm not doing it again until AF is ridiculously late. Which I don't think it will be actually, I'm a little cramp this morning and need chocolate for breakfast. :coffee:

x

Omg omg can you see it!!! It came up really quickly so guessing it's not a evap

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 21
:happydance: Bowmans!!

How are you feeling today MrsR?

Loobs, we torture ourselves so bad. I won't test. I will test. Why did I test? Let me go test again. I'm in the cycle with you. THANKFULLY after this week there will be no need to test anymore. AF or BFP, bring it on and let's get this show on the road!

Sadly I am pretty sure I am out this month :( Just tested and BFN. AF is due in the next few days and there wasn't even a hint of a line. If she hasn't shown up by the weekend, I guess I'll test again...

Next month I am going to be temping. Still have to decide on a time though, working a variety of shifts doesn't help either...

I tested again today and got another bfp. It is faint but definitely darker than yesterday. I was supposed to get af today and she is no where in sight. I am just so worried because of such faint lines at 14dpo. It actually looks the same as my one from 10dpo with my mc. So maybe i implanted 4 days later this time? I am so scared this is not going to end well. Lots of people who get such faint bfps so late end up with chemicals.

Whst do you all think?

I cant post a pic cause im on my phone, the libe is faint but there. I just dont want to get my hopes up too high only to be crushed again.

I tested again today and got another bfp. It is faint but definitely darker than yesterday. I was supposed to get af today and she is no where in sight. I am just so worried because of such faint lines at 14dpo. It actually looks the same as my one from 10dpo with my mc. So maybe i implanted 4 days later this time? I am so scared this is not going to end well. Lots of people who get such faint bfps so late end up with chemicals.

Whst do you all think?

I cant post a pic cause im on my phone, the libe is faint but there. I just dont want to get my hopes up too high only to be crushed again.

I wouldn't worry I'm in the same situation my BFP on the FRER is definately there just faint. Some people don't get BFP until 17 - 20 dpo. The fact it is darker is a good sign x

I will be worrying too until I test again in a couple of days x

Curley, my first 2 tests had faint lines and I was due to start my AF. I went and bought the Clearblue digital tests that show in words either Pregnant or Not Pregnant to make sure. I took all 3 of them and they all said pregnant. I highly recommend for all of you ladies who are getting barely there lines to spend the money on those.

cutieq I'm feeling ok this morning. Had some cramping when I first got up and now I'm a bit sick to my stomach. :sick: Exhausted too. :sleep: My ache is still there in my lower right belly. I think I'm going to call my doctor this morning to make sure it's not something I should be concerned about. That will make me feel better if they tell me to chill out. :wacko:

Congrats to all the :bfp: How exciting!!! I am not seeing any of the test pics for some reason?

Lots of :dust: to all the ladies who are still working to get there. My best advice is to RELAX. I swear that's why it worked for us this month. It was the first time since we started trying that I stopped taking OPK's, didn't do anything other than pay attention to my body, checked my CM and CP, along with knowing the general time I was going to ovulate. The only thing I did was make sure we BD'd every other day starting about a week before I thought I'd ovulate and then for a few extra days. That's it. I kept technology out of it and went with my natural body signs.

Bowmans, its nice to know i am not alone! Its scary (and exciting).

Mrs R have you read anything about the corpus luteum cyst? I had pain last pregnancy (ended in mmc but the pain had nothing to do with that). It was on the side that i ovulated and were pretty sure it was from the corpus luteum cyst. Its normal some women get it. You should look it up. I hope everything is ok. I am over here too worrying. It stinks.

Ok started to panic and dint want to tell hubby it was a BFP if it wasn't so took another test (first one taken at lunchtime) and this one seems darker x
Top one this evening and bottom one lunchtime x

I can't believe I'm going to tell him in about half an hour he is going to be a daddy - I can't stop smiling xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 21
Yay Bowmans!!!!! :happydance: Congratulations!!!! Keep my updated on your symptoms...want to know if you have the same stuff that I have been having. Let us know how your husband responds!!! :bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->