Testing end of June - positive thinking buddies x

Ok started to panic and dint want to tell hubby it was a BFP if it wasn't so took another test (first one taken at lunchtime) and this one seems darker x
Top one this evening and bottom one lunchtime x

I can't believe I'm going to tell him in about half an hour he is going to be a daddy - I can't stop smiling xxx

I do see a faint 2nd line there!! Go get the Clearblue digital one that says pregnant or not pregnant. Those are a lot more sensitive and accurate. :thumbup:

I'm so super duper pooper excited for all of you guys that my cheeks are hurting with the smile strain....MUSCLE FAILURE IN MY CHEEks. I have dimples so they are absolutely touching my teeth right now cause I'm so freakin' happy for you all......YAY BOWMANS...Yay, yay yay yay.....

Lol i cant keep up with this thread anymore. Congrats again Bowmans, defo a line!. What an amazing turn out of bfps! Aw i had loads of ideas of ways to tell my oh but the day i found out he had just gone away for 4 days so i ended up telling over phone! Was cute tho cause it meant he wouldnt stop ringing all weekend to check up on me.
Yeah mrs defo phone doc, im sure its nothing but at least they can check it out so you wont need to worry, you might even get an earlier scan out of it!

Exciting times!!!

Congratulations Bowmans!!!:happydance:
I'm so excited for you! I all the BFP rub off on all of us!

No af here suppose to come today, I'm waiting till tomorrow to test.i didn't really have any symptoms yesterday so I'm just going to go with the flow. I do feel like my bbs got bigger but maybe I just gained weight who knows. Staying positive!
Baby dust to all!

ahh CONGRATS Bowmans!! All these BFP's are making me want to test early! I still have 5 days until AF is suppose to show!

Just heard back from my doctor and she said it sounds like round ligament pain. You have ligaments that attach your uterus to your pelvis and in early pregnancy when your uterus starts to swell it pulls on those ligaments causing discomfort. She said if you turn over or move too fast it can cause I sharp pain. She said as long as I don't have any bleeding, which I don't, then it's nothing to worry about. THANK GOD!!

Ok started to panic and dint want to tell hubby it was a BFP if it wasn't so took another test (first one taken at lunchtime) and this one seems darker x
Top one this evening and bottom one lunchtime x

I can't believe I'm going to tell him in about half an hour he is going to be a daddy - I can't stop smiling xxx

Congrats Bowman!!:bfp:

I cant wait to go home and test again - this time FRER! If its strong enough I will tell my husband tomorrow as we have to meet some people tonight.

YAY!!! LOT'S OF :bfp: SHOWING UP!! Maybe it's like women working together and how their AF's all end up being around the same time. Maybe it's the same with pregnancy??!! Hahahaha!!!:thumbup:

Just heard back from my doctor and she said it sounds like round ligament pain. You have ligaments that attach your uterus to your pelvis and in early pregnancy when your uterus starts to swell it pulls on those ligaments causing discomfort. She said if you turn over or move too fast it can cause I sharp pain. She said as long as I don't have any bleeding, which I don't, then it's nothing to worry about. THANK GOD!!

That's great news Mrs. R!! I am really glad everything is okay. :thumbup:

told ya it was your uterus preparing to grow!! I'm sure it's reassuring to hear it from a doctor! Enjoy this time!! I'm getting just a little jealous of all these bfp's, I would love to join you all with the same joy soon!!!
At this point last month I just had a feeling I was completely out- this month I'm not so sure, I honestly have no clue! I've had some weird cravings, a super weird dream last night & I hardly ever dream, my CM seems to be thicker than normal & I'm starting to have some uterine like cramps. My boobs seem a bit bigger but that could just be from me eating so much- haha! I could just be making up all these symptoms in my head, but maybe it's a bfp on the way or maybe I'm just crazy! 5 days to go until testing!!

Thanks guys. Told hubby I don't think it has sunk in and I think he will want to be extra cautious until these first few weeks are over just in case anything happens.

Mrs R I'm glad the doc put your mind at rest - I am going to be the same worrying about every symptom. Think I just need to relax and enjoy the next 9 months.

Come on girls your BFP are just round the corner you are not out until AF shows - look how things turned round for me - I was on such a downer last night I was sure I was out and then today.....

Lil bean def use a FRER I am never peeing on ic again! Xx

Congratulations Bowmans! Super happy for you :) x

Laska5 I had some of those symptoms before I got my BFP!!:thumbup:

Bowmans I'm so happy for you. My husband and I are still in shock!! LOL!!:haha:

I have attached the pictures of two tests taken at the same time today - Blue hpt and the clear blue advanced digital. I saw the faint line on the blue hpt and couldnt take all these faint lines anymore and wanted to tell my hubby! So I ran to the store and the clear blue advanced digital & I am pregnant 1-2 weeks!!

Bowman it definitely hasnt sunk in yet I keep staring at it to make sure its still the same! I surprised my hubby and he was sooo happy and excited but yes I told him to keep it quiet as these are the early weeks.

This week there are alot of testers - Baby dust to all and lets see more :bfp: !! Dont forget until your af comes, there is still a chance!

Attachments

• IMG_20140624_155504686.jpg
    IMG_20140624_155504686.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_20140624_173053601.jpg
    IMG_20140624_173053601.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 3
I am so excited for all of you guys....so happy...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! :)
Congratulations!

I have to catch up reading, but I see there are MORE BFPs!

Congrats to all of you!

I wil be back to read the good news :)!

What was the story with the pineapple core????????????

Hey all i am still freaking out about my lines. Today they are about the same as yesterday. I know a line is a line and you cant compare etc. But i am 15dpo and lines so faint. I am using the same test and todays test is about half the darkness of when i got a beta of 40 last time i was preggo. So i am thinking my beta now would only be like 20 or maybe less. And last time with the same test my lines progressed. I am thinking this will end in a chemical.

The only plus is that my temp is up. Trying to be patient because the only time will tell. I cant bear another loss :( i hope everything will be ok.

Sorry to be posting about this but i cant talk to dh because he is really wierd about everything since the two losses ive had. Thanks.

Hey all i am still freaking out about my lines. Today they are about the same as yesterday. I know a line is a line and you cant compare etc. But i am 15dpo and lines so faint. I am using the same test and todays test is about half the darkness of when i got a beta of 40 last time i was preggo. So i am thinking my beta now would only be like 20 or maybe less. And last time with the same test my lines progressed. I am thinking this will end in a chemical.

The only plus is that my temp is up. Trying to be patient because the only time will tell. I cant bear another loss :( i hope everything will be ok.

Sorry to be posting about this but i cant talk to dh because he is really wierd about everything since the two losses ive had. Thanks.

Hey Curlymikes - I am not sure which tests you were using but maybe get FRER or even clear blue digital because I was tired of squinting at the lines and wondering. See the words spelled out really helped me relax. Fx for you!

I have attached the pictures of two tests taken at the same time today - Blue hpt and the clear blue advanced digital. I saw the faint line on the blue hpt and couldnt take all these faint lines anymore and wanted to tell my hubby! So I ran to the store and the clear blue advanced digital & I am pregnant 1-2 weeks!!

Bowman it definitely hasnt sunk in yet I keep staring at it to make sure its still the same! I surprised my hubby and he was sooo happy and excited but yes I told him to keep it quiet as these are the early weeks.

This week there are alot of testers - Baby dust to all and lets see more :bfp: !! Dont forget until your af comes, there is still a chance!

Congrats!:happydance:

Lovely to see all the BFPs coming through! This has been a lucky thread!

My witch is coming :( had some brown spotting today which was enough to show on a liner (sorry, TMI) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->