• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Testing end of June - positive thinking buddies x

Hey all i am still freaking out about my lines. Today they are about the same as yesterday. I know a line is a line and you cant compare etc. But i am 15dpo and lines so faint. I am using the same test and todays test is about half the darkness of when i got a beta of 40 last time i was preggo. So i am thinking my beta now would only be like 20 or maybe less. And last time with the same test my lines progressed. I am thinking this will end in a chemical.

The only plus is that my temp is up. Trying to be patient because the only time will tell. I cant bear another loss :( i hope everything will be ok.

Sorry to be posting about this but i cant talk to dh because he is really wierd about everything since the two losses ive had. Thanks.

I'm 15 dpo today too and my lines on ics are still faint they are getting darker than what they were. Def buy a FRER they will bring up a good line. Try not to worry we are all here to support you x

This thread is definitely good luck so I am officially gate-crashing it! I am 8dpo and still getting BFNs on IC. Symptom wise I have bad pain in my right side. It is in a different place than af pain and feels like a tugging but with occasional stabbing. I have been to the docs and they don't know what is causing this. It started yesterday. I also have sore bbs and tender nips. Is this my month? FX.

So happy to see all of your BFPs! Let's hope some of that luck rubs off on me!!

Try and be positive curlymukes, i know its hard. I was stressing about my lines being faint a couple of days ago and after searching every forum on the internet it just seems you cant really tell, people reporting faint lines up until a couple of month but still normal pregnancy. I did a cheapie 10ml sensitivity today at 16dpo and the line is no one near as dark as the line i got on frer at 10dpo, they are just much better quality. Shame theyre so expensive!

Welcome babybrain, defo sounds like you have some good symptoms! Hopefully another june bfp!

Hi girls, again, congrats to everyone with BFP!
For the ones waiting to test: patient is golden :D!

For the expecting to-be-moms: hey, please, be HAPPY and relax, do not look for symptoms to be worried about! Your little ones need tranquillity. So, you are just after the stress of the TWW, now beee happy and supercalm :)! Start thinking of names, nursery colours and similar cute things! :)

(I know, I know, I understand all the worries, but they should not really cast shadows onto your happiness!)

Keep calm and enjoy early pregnancy :)!

PS: Ah, AF came, silly ClearBlue, I will never believe you again! FRER knew when O-day was (if there was an O, not just an "empty egg" :(...)

PPS: I feel like a kamikaze pilot right now... and try next month with the slogan "if it must happen, it will"... high FSH or whatever... Btw, the lab FORGOT to test my cd 24 LH! Ever heard anything like this? My doc has not even NOTICED it when "announcing the results"... I had to call back and ask if I have also a problem with my vision or the LH values are missing... Polite answer was: well, sadly we cannot check anymore the LH values for that cycle. Wow! Oreally???????

Btw, I must descend from cloud9.

I'm out! Moving on to July! X

:hugs:

I might find out something tomorrow! I did the math & actually tomorrow is 14 days from when I think I ovulated but my fertility program says only like day 11. I'm going to just buy a cheapie test & see!

im out too, no lines were appearing thought they were but eyes playing tricks on me!
period here sat/sun!
here to next month TTC! x

Bfn for me tonight :( ready for the witch to show her face!

Well ladies, I have very sad news. I'm 99% positive I'm having a chemical pregnancy. I had the 5 positive pregnancy tests and then this morning I woke up with horrible cramps. I thought it might be because I had to go to the bathroom. But when I wiped I had some spotting. I went to my doctor and they did an HGC test. It came back at a 15 and they said they normally consider anything under a 25 to be negative, so they set me up to be tested again on Friday. But I know it's a CP because I went and bought another p-test and it was negative. I've had on and off cramping all day. I'm spotting a bit still, but I literally have lost all my pregnancy symptoms. Now I just feel like what I would feel like before my AF starts. I'm devastated. I cried so much today. I had to take the day off of work.

So sorry mrsR. I've been through it so I feel your pain. Sending you hugs!!

How far along were you cutieq when you had the CP?? Also, how soon did your body clear it out? Just spotting lightly right now.

I've had two both were at 4 weeks. Right after I tested so thankfully I found out before I got too used to the idea. I never spotted more than 3 days. I had bad pain and stomach cramps with the first one. The 2nd was very regular like AF.

I don't want to speak chemical on you, but I'm definitely here to answer any questions.

I'm really sorry Reineke:hugs: stay strong

I'm out this month af showed up, I could have throw up when I saw it. I was a little shocked. I was a little sad yesterday but today in much better.
On to July! I just saw someone post about preseed so I'm gonna go pick that up and try it.
Baby dust for all!

Thank you cutie. I think I'm approx. 5 1/2 weeks or so. At this point if that's what it is, which I'm positive it is...I just want to have my body get rid of it so I can move on. :nope:

I'm really sorry Reineke:hugs: stay strong

I'm out this month af showed up, I could have throw up when I saw it. I was a little shocked. I was a little sad yesterday but today in much better.
On to July! I just saw someone post about preseed so I'm gonna go pick that up and try it.
Baby dust for all!

Thank you ready4babies. :hugs:

Totally understand! I hope something weird is going on and it's not a chemical. I got a regular AF the following cycle, a few days late, but regular.

Hugs to everyone and a big congrats to the BFPs.

That would be great cutie, but I don't feel pregnant anymore. :cry: my bbs don't really hurt any more, my sense of smell seems normal again, haven't had any nausea today, almost feel normal like what I would feel like before my AF starts. This is the first time in my life where I'm complaining about feeling "normal". :dohh:

I know exactly what you mean. My boobs were always a giveaway. I have nada this cycle. Don't fret. Lots of women deal with this and lots go on to have healthy pregnancies

Sorry to hear Mrs R. I hope everything works out.. i know what you mean about "feeling normal"... is it so bad that we just some morning sickness!! Stay strong hun.. we are all here for you. We just need to remember that our times will all come. Lots of thoughts and kind wishes your way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->