Testing end of June - positive thinking buddies x

I'm so so sorry mrs r big hugs I can't begin to imagine how hard this is for you xx

Ug! Woke up with a migraine this morning. This usually happens a few days before AF shows her ugly vengeance. But I do get migraines for other random reasons & I hope this is just it.

I'll be testing later this afternoon. I've had so many crazy cravings lately & just feeling slugglish & blah, just not myself- hard to describe! Last night I was craving pickles (ate like 3 of them) bacon & garlic bread- so weird!!

Mrs R. - I am so so sorry that you are having to go through this! I am praying hard that it's not a CP!!!!

Ug! Woke up with a migraine this morning. This usually happens a few days before AF shows her ugly vengeance. But I do get migraines for other random reasons & I hope this is just it.

I'll be testing later this afternoon. I've had so many crazy cravings lately & just feeling slugglish & blah, just not myself- hard to describe! Last night I was craving pickles (ate like 3 of them) bacon & garlic bread- so weird!!

Mrs R. - I am so so sorry that you are having to go through this! I am praying hard that it's not a CP!!!!

Test test test FXd xx

Well I woke up at 3:30am this morning and I was bleeding pretty heavy. Sorry if that's TMI. I knew it was coming. I literally lost all my pregnancy symptoms yesterday and just had that feeling in my gut it was over. I wouldn't wish this on anyone. It's so sad. Find out you're pregnant and then have it taken away from you 5 days later. The one good thing I'm trying to think about it that now we know we can get pregnant, so that part is good. I called my doctor this morning and I'm going in over my lunch break so they can check me and let me know what I need to do if anything. As of now I'm having horrible cramps, way worse than a normal AF and the bleeding is heavier and different than a normal AF. I'm emotionally exhausted, but I forced myself to come to work today to try to keep my mind off of it as much as possible. I do thank God I was only approx 5 1/2 weeks along and not further. So praying this will pass easily and we can move on to trying again.

Mrs Reineke, I'm so sorry hun, massive :hugs: for you. I feel so sad reading your posts. Such an emotional roller coaster isn't it? Fx'd this is over quickly for you. x

Thank you Loobs. Besides being emotionally exhausted and feeling like my uterus is being smashed, I'm hanging in there. :dohh:

glad to hear you're hanging in there! You'll get through and be back ready to try again in no time!

Oh no, Mrs Reineke... :hugs:
Take care and I hope everything feels (at least a bit) better soon.

cutie when you had your CP/MC did you have like the worst cramps ever?? I'm dying here!! It's making me nauseous. :sick:

cutie when you had your CP/MC did you have like the worst cramps ever?? I'm dying here!! It's making me nauseous. :sick:

with the first one yes. I was at work unfortunately and could barely walk from the bathroom to my desk. I thought it was just gas and unfortunately had a lot of people tell me gas was good, but I knew something was bad wrong :cry:. It lasted for hours and all I could do was get on all 4's almost to make it pass. Probably way too much detail but the pain was unbearable for awhile.

That actually makes me feel better...I was scared it was not normal to be hurting this much. I am at work also. :dohh: Someone is coming to cover me though so I can go home and rest after my doctor's appt. :sleep: Crappy. :sad2:

That actually makes me feel better...I was scared it was not normal to be hurting this much. I am at work also. :dohh: Someone is coming to cover me though so I can go home and rest after my doctor's appt. :sleep: Crappy. :sad2:

definitely get some rest. those were absolutely the worst cramps I've ever felt in my life, but they were only a day thankfully

Mrs R i am so sorry. That is horrible i wouldnt wish a mc on anyone. Take care of yourself.

I'm so sorry Mrs. R. That is heartbreaking news :cry: take good care of yourself

Thank you so much ladies. Your support means a lot. :hugs:

Went to my doctor and he gave me some medicine for the pain. Thank goodness!! I'm feeling a bit better. He said I need to wait for this to pass and my real period to start before we can try again. That way my uterus can heal and my hormones can even out. Sucks because sometimes it can take anywhere from 4-7 weeks to get your period after a MC. But I want to make sure when I get pregnant again, my body is ready.

negative test for me today. But it could still be early as I'm not really sure when I ovulated.

That's ok Laska! You're not out until your AF shows up!! FX and lots of :dust: going your way!!

Thank you DentDoc. It's pretty sad because I had pregnancy symptoms and just felt pregnant. But as soon as the spotting started I lost all of those feelings. :cry: I knew immediately it was over. Makes me sad I got my positive on Friday and not even a week later it's all gone. :cry: Makes me sad my body just stopped feeling that miracle so fast. I was so excited. I've wanted to be a mom forever and my husband and I knew we wanted to start a family right after getting married last July, but I had switched jobs and had to wait until this last February to start trying. Took us 4 months and then I got that miracle positive test and I ended up taking 4 more just to make sure it was for real. All 5 tests were positive. :cry: The one thing I keep trying to focus on is we now know we can get pregnant which is good. I'll probably always be scared to death of having another mc though. It's a horrible experience mentally and physically. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. :cry:

Glad you're hanging in there Mrs R.

Still no AF for me however 2 neg tests. I was due yesterday so I'm going to give it a few more days before testing again.. guess my body is just playing tricks. My bbs are sore but thats it..

I just want my AF or a BFP... Limbo limbo limbo....

Good night ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->