Testing end of June - positive thinking buddies x

Welcome Taylor!!:happydance: Sounds like you do have some pregnancy symptoms, but they also sound like they could be PMS as well. That's the part that's so irritating is pregnancy symptoms and PMS are pretty much the same! LOL!:dohh: How long are your cycles normally?

Hello girls, I am new and a bit desperate.
TTC for 1st baby...no luck until now :(.
Should retry between 12-17 June. A BFP would be a great gift for our 1st wedding anniversary.
It is just hard to be positive :(.
All the best for you, June testers! I hope I will see some success stories here!

Taylor- glad you found us! Welcome!

and Rensci:

do you mean you'll be ovulating around June 12-17? Those are pretty close to my dates as well! Welcome!

We've got a lot of members in here now!

Bowmans- is there a way we can make a list of all the members & their testing dates to help keep track of where everyone is at and who gets a BFP this mont? Maybe post it on the very first post? Just an idea!

AF is gone! YAY! I am so ready for the next stage of the cycle, BD marathon to catch that eggy! x

Hello everyone! This is my first month ttc using clomid. Ovulated today cd19 will be testing on the 21st!! Good luck to us all!!

Laska, I think that's a great idea. I feel a little silly, but coming in here just to see what everyone is going through and experiencing made the wait till my "fertile" period go a little faster... Not that I'm there yet. BDed last night just because I think I'm supposed to O on Sunday... Will do every other day until then, and then again.

Like I said before, this is my first cycle using a digital OPK and I'm nervous that I'm never going to get a smiley... When I used a non-digital, I only got gradually darker lines, not very dark lines. Fingers crossed.

Laska, I think that's a great idea. I feel a little silly, but coming in here just to see what everyone is going through and experiencing made the wait till my "fertile" period go a little faster... Not that I'm there yet. BDed last night just because I think I'm supposed to O on Sunday... Will do every other day until then, and then again.

Like I said before, this is my first cycle using a digital OPK and I'm nervous that I'm never going to get a smiley... When I used a non-digital, I only got gradually darker lines, not very dark lines. Fingers crossed.

Here's the start of a list: Bowman can copy & paste it to the first post if she'd like & I can add to it when I have more time!

Name | Testing Day | Results

Bowman's:
JWP:
Waitin2: June 21
Loobs:
Taylortcc:
Rencsi:
Mrs Reineke:
Laska5: June 29
Cutieq: June 26
JWP June 22

I'm June 22. Not sure how to copy/paste that whole list on my iPad.

I'll be testing the 18th! I am not 100% sure when I'm due because of my messed up cycle last month. But the 18th is a good day, it's right around when I'm due.

Here's an updated list with everyone in order of testing date. Some of the dates I guessed based on AF start dates or ovulation dates if they were given - just let me know if I'm wrong. Just post below if you would like to add your due date to the list- this will be fun to see who all get's BFP's this month! It would sure be awesome if all of us did!!!

Baby Dust to all!

:dust:

Name | Testing Day | Results

taylortcc: June 8
hanrh: June 15
Doublelines: June 15
KiraLeigh: June 16
Mrs Reineke: June 18
Mina246: June 19th
Waitin2: June 21
JWP: June 22
FutureBabyG: June 22
Marthea007 June 22
Millhaven: June 25
Cutieq: June 26
Bowman: June 26 (?)
Loobs: June 28
SarahLou372 June 28
Laska5: June 29
hairftsher: June 29 (?)
Vicster: June 29 (?)
Rencsi: June 29

Unknown Testing Dates, comment below if you would like to be added to the list! :)
Rencsi:
Jbree:

Hello ladies good morning ! Good idea that is :thumbup:

June 8/9th hun so almost :haha:!

How is everyone ? I cannot have a decent nights sleep, got such awful backache, and a tickly cough!

No AF as of yet, but who knows .. she may show soon!

CD30 bring it on! Still got achy back, headache and I'm super tired but all related to PMS, bbs are sort of hurting too but they do every month lol!!

Have a nice day everyone ! X

oooh taylorttc - you are the first tester of the group. fx for you! all your symptoms sound promising. Looking forward to hearing how you get on.

I had a temp dip today but FF says i am only 6dpo - seems a little early. Am hoping that it goes right back up tomorrow as all day i have been thinking AF is coming early!!! I think i have been to the toilet a million times to check!!

Good luck ladies... i am absolutely loving the testing date list! Great idea!

hanrh I seriously go to the bathroom constantly right around when I'm due to start to make sure it hasn't started!! LOL!! :dohh: It drives me crazy! :wacko: Then when it does start I get really sad. :cry: Hoping for different results this month. I love the idea of knowing when everyone will be testing! I'm excited for all of us!! Sending TONS of baby dust your way ladies! :dust:

:af::bfp:

hanrh I seriously go to the bathroom constantly right around when I'm due to start to make sure it hasn't started!! LOL!! :dohh: It drives me crazy! :wacko: Then when it does start I get really sad. :cry: Hoping for different results this month. I love the idea of knowing when everyone will be testing! I'm excited for all of us!! Sending TONS of baby dust your way ladies! :dust:

:af::bfp:

I am glad it's not just me! This is what I love this group for. Makes me feel a bit more 'normal'.

Hi can you ladies help please?

I think I might be testing at the end of June too, I don't know what date because my cycles are so irregular because of Pcos. But I have just had my first natural af for ages because I started metformin toe weeks ago. I'm currently on cycle day 7 and af had just finished. So what should I be doing next? Or when should I test? Sorry to baffle at you ladies :blush:

If your AF just ended you can test for ovulation several ways.

OPKs-ovulation predictor kits
CM-cervical mucus
BBT-basil body temperature
FM-fertility monitor

So whatever you prefer to do you can start right away if you don't know for sure when you ovulate. Let us know if you have questions about any of these methods, we've all used one or more of them! :thumbup:

Hi can you ladies help please?

I think I might be testing at the end of June too, I don't know what date because my cycles are so irregular because of Pcos. But I have just had my first natural af for ages because I started metformin toe weeks ago. I'm currently on cycle day 7 and af had just finished. So what should I be doing next? Or when should I test? Sorry to baffle at you ladies :blush:

Usually the testing date is the date of your expected period. But having irregular periods, I can understand not exactly knowing that! But generally it should be about 2 weeks after you ovulate! Lets say you ovulate on June 14th, then your testing day would be June 28th! Hope this helps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->