Testing end of June - positive thinking buddies x

Thanks for the advice :flower:

I am currently checking my cm anyway but as of tomorrow I will be using temping and OPK'S. I don't know when is the best time to take an OPK test.... :shrug: the box say between 10am and 8pm and not your first morning urine, but I would of thought it was? I am using cheap ones at the moment but I have noticed clear blue don't tell you what time or when to test.... :shrug:

SarahLou372 from what I understand every OPK is different and to test when the directions tell you to. Am I right on that ladies?

It's just these cheap ones seem to be complicated compared to clear blue. According to the box on clear blue it doesn't say what time of the day or how many times or to avoid first morning sample :shrug:

I used the Clearblue Advanced ones and I used my first morning pee. But I didn't really like them because they confused me. Maybe it was just me. LOL!!:dohh:

Why did they confuse you Hun? If you don't mind me asking :flower:

I don't think it matters all that much as long as you have a solid hold. I've gotten better results in the evening even after drinking water and not a 4 hr hold so evening is my go to. You could take a fmu and evening on the same day if you have extra tests and see what's giving you better results. If it doesn't explicitly say, I think you just need a good hold. Good luck!!

Here's an updated list with everyone in order of testing date. Some of the dates I guessed based on AF start dates or ovulation dates if they were given - just let me know if I'm wrong. Just post below if you would like to add your due date to the list- this will be fun to see who all get's BFP's this month! It would sure be awesome if all of us did!!!

Baby Dust to all!

:dust:

Name | Testing Day | Results

taylortcc: June 8
hanrh: June 15
Doublelines: June 15
KiraLeigh: June 16
Mrs Reineke: June 18
Mina246: June 19th
Waitin2: June 21
JWP: June 22
FutureBabyG: June 22
Millhaven: June 25
Cutieq: June 26
Bowman: June 26 (?)
Loobs: June 28
SarahLou372 June 28
Laska5: June 29
hairftsher: June 29 (?)
Vicster: June 29 (?)

Unknown Testing Dates, comment below if you would like to be added to the list! :)
Rencsi:
Jbree:
Marthea007

Hey Laska5, I will be testing June 22nd!

Hi Laska5,

yes, that's what I meant!
We have just started SMEP yesterday! I thought I would give it a try!

I am happy I have a buddy already with close dates :)!

Hi, the list is a good idea!

I can test on the 27th, when AF should show up.
Based on SMEP not yet sure, if on CD 35 which is an eternity, only on the 2nd July... I think I won't wait til then!

Would you please sign me for the 29th June? That's our 1st anniversary, who knows... it would be too nice to be true, but...

Thank you!

I am excited for everyone and wish you a LOT of luck!!

Here's an updated list with everyone in order of testing date. Some of the dates I guessed based on AF start dates or ovulation dates if they were given - just let me know if I'm wrong. Just post below if you would like to add your due date to the list- this will be fun to see who all get's BFP's this month! It would sure be awesome if all of us did!!!

Baby Dust to all!

SarahLou372 June 28

Unknown Testing Dates, comment below if you would like to be added to the list! :)
Rencsi:
Jbree:
Marthea007

Hey Laska5, I will be testing June 22nd!

Maybe I should have answered here, sorry... I was not on forums since ages... 29th June will be my testing day! Thank you for updating! :kiss:

Love the main page, what a fab idea! Will be nice to see at a glance where everyone is.

BD marathon has commenced!

Love the main page, what a fab idea! Will be nice to see at a glance where everyone is.

BD marathon has commenced!

Glad everyone has liked it! Anyone heard from bowman? I don't think she's been on in a few days!

BD marathon is commencing in our household as well! Funny story, sorry if this is TMI. But this morning when we woke up I told my husband, do you know what today is? He being the big political & military guy he is says I don't know but yesterday was Normandy, when they stormed the beaches. I kind of chuckled & said well I have a beach you need to storm. LOL! That got him right in the mood! ;)

Updated! I'm kind of excited for all the June 29 testers!

Marthea007 June 22
SarahLou372 June 28
Rencsi: June 29
Tuamora: June 29

Unknown Testing Dates, comment below if you would like to be added to the list!
Jbree:

I'm alive!! Sorry girls I got an internal promotion this week in work so things have been crazy - just catching up with threads now. Updating main page now xx

I'm alive!! Sorry girls I got an internal promotion this week in work so things have been crazy - just catching up with threads now. Updating main page now xx

Congrats on your promotion! Thanks for updating! :)

I would like to join. This is my first month TTC. I am on cycle day 13. I think I will be testing on the 29th, however I have yet to ovulate. BFP's for everyone.

Did anyone else have to explain to their OHs that certain positions aren't ideal for baby making?! Don't know if I'll ever get it through! :haha:

I would like to join. This is my first month TTC. I am on cycle day 13. I think I will be testing on the 29th, however I have yet to ovulate. BFP's for everyone.

Hi tuamora I've added you to the list

Loobs - which positions should we be avoiding? Girl on top? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly