Testing on or near 23rd July...who will keep me company?

Can I join you gals?? I'm testing on July 26th......I am already reading into symptoms a bit much! I am starting a new job tomorrow so HOPEFULLY that will take my mind off things for a bit!

Good luck!!!! :)

scarlet369~ i see your from buffalo ny?! I just moved from buffalo to texas last month! I am already missing the yummy food like mighty taco and bison chip dip!!!! :)

can i just ask does everyone test before af is even due??

have just always waited for af to be late which she has been both months but still got bfn's.

Maybe you need to adjust your cycle?

how do i do that?

wan to do everything right. we have treid bd'ing every other day form on cycle to the next though something always seems to get in the way mid month and we loose track for a few days, and this month went for it the whoel week i was supposedly ov.
any tips advice on what you think might help would be great.

I just think if you af has arrived late 2 cycles in a row perhaps you are having longer cycles. This just happened to a friend of mine irl, she was having 30day cycles for monthes and all the sudden they started being 32 day cycles instead. She thought she was pregnant 3mos in a row before we relised her cycle had just changed.

How do you figure out your ov?

Btw your ticker is not working

firstly i only know im ov by online calcuator and cm, but i have changes in cm one day and then not the next and then it changes again.....
my cycles have chnged this year after my mc in december i had to the day 30 day cycles....then 34 and the longest one last month was 42!!!!!!!!!!!! i hate that i know that the longer your cycles are apart the harder it is to concieve but they just changed as soon as we started ttc....arg!!!:wacko:
im 4 days away from af and other than quite painful bbs every no and again i dont feel any onset of it coming.but for this year that has also become the norm. all the years b4 my mc i really suffered.
what can i do to amke things easier? i know we're all in the same boat and all just want it to be our month..
i dont know what happened to my ticker i'll re-do it ..thanks x

Whoa---other Buffalo people!? OH and I moved there last August!!!

Yay!!!! I LOVE finding other buffalo people!!!! We should create our own thread! Lol where abouts are you? I lived in willisville for most of my life. I moved to va beach for a year and now in texas!

MY temp is back up WAY above cover. Feeling very optimistic!

My temps have been going way high for me too! Usually I'm in the 96.4 range, but I've been hanging north of 97.2 for the last week.

MY temp is back up WAY above cover. Feeling very optimistic!

My temps have been going way high for me too! Usually I'm in the 96.4 range, but I've been hanging north of 97.2 for the last week.

Mine for the last week have been 97.8-98.6-98.9-98.6-97.8...it just can't decide haha. FF says my coverline is 97.2, but I actually think it's 97.6. It's at least above that, but I have no symptoms right now to speak of so my hopes aren't super high :(

I live in LoveJoy. Been here about a year, I grew up in Blasdell. I'm pretty familiar with Williamsville though, I was a nanny there.

another temp rise today. Trying to not get too hopeful but I also had very bad cramping for part of the day yesterday and still have very sore bbs. Today is cycle day 24. I could be due for af anywhere between now and cd32, so I'm not sure if I could trust me body, but that high temp again is making me feel very positive!

Ugh what a horrible night.....it was like pms has started early :/ been feeling nauseous, backache yest, boobs sore, emotional like crazy, and i have been absolutely exhausted :/

If we test early (I know we shouldnt) can we share on here? Good or bad news?

Or is the point of this thread- not to test early...

What do you think?

If we test early (I know we shouldnt) can we share on here? Good or bad news?

Or is the point of this thread- not to test early...

What do you think?

I think if you really want to test then go for it although I needed a thread like this to stop me testing early!! Its up to you! :)

And as for sharing news I also think that is up to you.

Probably not a very helpful answer, sorry!
xx
:dust: to you and hope that if/when you test it has the answer you want xx

Quick question!
I'm 5dpo and have a noticable amount of lotiony white cm. CP is low & hard. Does my CM sound good? is CP indication I'm out or is it still too early for it to change position?x
thanks for readin x

Quick question!
I'm 5dpo and have a noticable amount of lotiony white cm. CP is low & hard. Does my CM sound good? is CP indication I'm out or is it still too early for it to change position?x
thanks for readin x

Good luck! :dust:

I agree with the testing- if you want to go for it!!!! I know i wont be able to stop myself!! :lol:

Hi ladies,
I am also ttc my first and am on my 4th cycle.
I am 8dpo and have tested yesterday and today (i know i know way too early but i am too impatient!) both bfn. To be expected.
Last month I was so sure I was pregnant and now this month apart from nausea (which i am worried that i imagine), tiredness and some cramps a few days ago, I don't have any other symptoms and don't "feel pregnant".
Anyway here's to hoping...i'm losing the will with these bloomin 2 week waits!
Good luck to you all x

I'm at 12dpo and have NO symptoms, either. Had cramps and backache probably 5dpo-8dpo, but nothing after that. However, yesterday and todays test had the faintest 2nd line possible...HOPEFULLY this means you can be pregnant with no symptoms ;)

I'm at 12dpo and have NO symptoms, either. Had cramps and backache probably 5dpo-8dpo, but nothing after that. However, yesterday and todays test had the faintest 2nd line possible...HOPEFULLY this means you can be pregnant with no symptoms ;)

im hoping so. have had no af signs, but thats not unusual. but very little if no pg symptoms either.i thought maybe i had implanation aourn7-8dpo with a sharp pain near my right ovary and then light cramping a few days after...but cant be sure..fxd! i dont feel pregnant but something this month is keeping me hoping. it could all change by the end of the week.

This morning I caved and used one of my tests :(
I knew I shouldn't have, but I did it anyway. Since I ovulated on cd6, and today is cd25 I thought maybe it'd be ok to just do one.

I got the faintest positive at three minutes! I'm excited, but I will for sure be testing again in a few days to see if the lines get darker (both the lines were fairly light). We're keeping our fingers crossed for positive lines that are more reassuring!

This morning I caved and used one of my tests :(
I knew I shouldn't have, but I did it anyway. Since I ovulated on cd6, and today is cd25 I thought maybe it'd be ok to just do one.

I got the faintest positive at three minutes! I'm excited, but I will for sure be testing again in a few days to see if the lines get darker (both the lines were fairly light). We're keeping our fingers crossed for positive lines that are more reassuring!

Yay!!!!!! Fx!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->