Testing on or near 23rd July...who will keep me company?

Bazzb good luck to you! Don't give up hope! Af symptoms are same as pregnancy symptoms.

:dust:

Today I have an itch in my scalp and it has now spread all over
No rash or hives
It's very uncomfortable :(

Hmm when i got pregnant my legs where itchy for no reason drove me nuts. Think its hormones thou. Fxd for u!

Today cm is creamy whitish and stringy sorry tmi ... Im so lost... Still bfn... Would like something to happen already

Hmm when i got pregnant my legs where itchy for no reason drove me nuts. Think its hormones thou. Fxd for u!

Today cm is creamy whitish and stringy sorry tmi ... Im so lost... Still bfn... Would like something to happen already

i never heard of anyone itching in early pregnancy i did a google search and some people say they did but i dunno:shrug:

as for my cm it is just clear mostly sometimes a little whitish but not often and it is stretchy a bit. no worries about the tmi with me! i dont know much about the different stages of cm though.:haha:

not quite sure what to make of all these symptoms ... hopefully we aren't over thinking:dohh:

My cm was super watery and stretchy yesterday like the stuff you get around ovulation but not just as much!! Its amazing how much us girls tell each other huh. I couldnt imagine picking up the phone to tell my sister "Hey, guess what.. my cm is REALLLLY watery"!!:rofl:

Sending you HEAPS of :dust:

thanks!!

Our friend would think we are nuts but on here we are all in the same boat and feel more comfortable!
My friends all say you need to relax and it will happen, like when did they all get their PHD lol:haha:
:dust:

:laugh2: definitely needed that. Thanks!

Its so true though! My friend just had her son today it killed me to see the pics and hear the news.. All my friends say it just happened. Well after 7 years of being careful and one yr not caring then over a yr of trying losing one at 4 1/2 months Im so ready for my rainbow baby and feel better knowing trying to make it happen! :)

We will have our bfp. I just know it! :)

Hi

An update on me.

I am about 13 DPO and today i got a postive on a clear blue! It was a little faint but defintaly there. :) i will take another test tomorrow to have peace of mind

I am uploading a pic so you can see :)

:laugh2: definitely needed that. Thanks!

Its so true though! My friend just had her son today it killed me to see the pics and hear the news.. All my friends say it just happened. Well after 7 years of being careful and one yr not caring then over a yr of trying losing one at 4 1/2 months Im so ready for my rainbow baby and feel better knowing trying to make it happen! :)

We will have our bfp. I just know it! :)

I know exactly what you mean! The thing that has been the hardest for me is having a relative (black sheep of the family, if you will) who can barely function as an adult or take care of the three kids she has with different fathers comes out as pregnant, just like that. I don't understand it. There are so many people who would make amazing parents and have been trying for months and YEARS to get pregnant- but people who seem to depend on the system and can't take care of the poor children they are already have seem to get pregnant just like that. UGH. Sorry for my rant.

I am so very sorry about you losing a baby that far along. I had a MC but it was very, VERY early on. I'm praying for everyone to get their miracles soon.

Congrats!!! :) yay!! How exciting! Happy and healthy 9 months to you!!!

Bfn here i really think im out if not ill be worried over low hcg. Levels soon.

Thank you msbrink. I hope you get pregnant soon! Im also glad to know we aren't alone amdvwe can encourage eachother. In ways that we can relate to since we been through it first hand. :hug: we will have our day and im soon happy to see a bfp on the thread!

got my bfp ladies!!!! soooooooo happy but scared too. and really wish everyone still waiting the best of luck!:happydance::happydance:

Yay!!! Another bfp!!! :) congratulations!!!!

Hi ladies,
Well I had a horrible shock this morning and AF showed :(
I have no idea what happened - i had a bfp on a frer on Saturday 12dpo and now I am out. I was going to re test today to make sure but now there's no need.
I have had the worst period pains ever this morning...maybe an early miscarriage? I dont know, but I dont know how else to explain my bfp on Saturday. As I said i had really bad bb pain on saturday too, nothing like i have had before. oh well...
I am feeling very sad, very sorry for myself and silly for getting my hopes up again.
I hate that my body plays tricks on us.
As I say to my dh, I can just about take the waiting (afterall good things come to those who wait for them and all that) but it's the fact that I worry we wont be able to conceive. Silly but im a worrier and it's something we want more than anything.
However, one must stay positive and here's to the next month...

Fingers crossed for all the other lovely ladies...at least we have nice weather here in England, makes my mood a little better.
xx

I'm sorry sweetie, hope you pick yourself up soon. AF got me yesterday so I'm feeling a bit flat too.
Like you said the English weather makes it a bit Easier xx

got my bfp ladies!!!! soooooooo happy but scared too. and really wish everyone still waiting the best of luck!:happydance::happydance:

Yay I am sooo happy for you! :happydance:

Me: I had a bfn today, so I must have had a chemical. I'm gutted.
But Onto the next month...
xx

Hi ladies,
Well I had a horrible shock this morning and AF showed :(
I have no idea what happened - i had a bfp on a frer on Saturday 12dpo and now I am out. I was going to re test today to make sure but now there's no need.
I have had the worst period pains ever this morning...maybe an early miscarriage? I dont know, but I dont know how else to explain my bfp on Saturday. As I said i had really bad bb pain on saturday too, nothing like i have had before. oh well...
I am feeling very sad, very sorry for myself and silly for getting my hopes up again.
I hate that my body plays tricks on us.
As I say to my dh, I can just about take the waiting (afterall good things come to those who wait for them and all that) but it's the fact that I worry we wont be able to conceive. Silly but im a worrier and it's something we want more than anything.
However, one must stay positive and here's to the next month...

Fingers crossed for all the other lovely ladies...at least we have nice weather here in England, makes my mood a little better.
xx

I'm sorry sweetie, hope you pick yourself up soon. AF got me yesterday so I'm feeling a bit flat too.
Like you said the English weather makes it a bit Easier xx

Yay I am sooo happy for you! :happydance:

Me: I had a bfn today, so I must have had a chemical. I'm gutted.
But Onto the next month...
xx

oh no geme im so sorry. have been hoping to hear from you, but wanted good news too. im sorry it's worse that you dont know for sure. stay in touch and i'll keep everything crossed for your august bfp!!!and sticky bean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->