Testing on or near 23rd July...who will keep me company?

14do bfn with 6days sooner frer .. no signs of af yet no symptoms of hope. :(

Scarlet im so sorry. You'll be out for a yr :( thats the worse. Why must you wait so long?

Our wedding is August 24 2013. I already bought be dress so I cant be pregnant or still have pregnancy weight or else it wont fit so, 1 year.

Aw very sorry :( stay positive maybe you'll fall pregnant on your honeymoon! Try to stay busy til then.

Sorry, Scarlett-that sucks. But as my mother told my SIL before they married, "you know, you can be 3-4 months pregnant in that wedding dress and no one will be able to tell."

(my brother and SIL decided not to have kids. Not sure if that comment contributed)

Im sorry poppy :(

I think mines on the way too :/

Thanks im so ache today my bbs left arm (strange) nausea head hurts and my neck. .. Tummy has strange sensations i want to just know already... I feel horrible today thou. So disoriented. Came on suddenly two hrs ago kinda dizzy also

I think AF is heading my way too. I'm not feeling anything except for sad because I'm pretty sure I'm out this month. No major symptoms to note other than random twinges, random vivid dreams, and sore bbs off and on. Ugh!

Hi ladies,
Well I had a horrible shock this morning and AF showed :(
I have no idea what happened - i had a bfp on a frer on Saturday 12dpo and now I am out. I was going to re test today to make sure but now there's no need.
I have had the worst period pains ever this morning...maybe an early miscarriage? I dont know, but I dont know how else to explain my bfp on Saturday. As I said i had really bad bb pain on saturday too, nothing like i have had before. oh well...
I am feeling very sad, very sorry for myself and silly for getting my hopes up again.
I hate that my body plays tricks on us.
As I say to my dh, I can just about take the waiting (afterall good things come to those who wait for them and all that) but it's the fact that I worry we wont be able to conceive. Silly but im a worrier and it's something we want more than anything.
However, one must stay positive and here's to the next month...

Fingers crossed for all the other lovely ladies...at least we have nice weather here in England, makes my mood a little better.
xx

Hi ladies,
Well I had a horrible shock this morning and AF showed :(
I have no idea what happened - i had a bfp on a frer on Saturday 12dpo and now I am out. I was going to re test today to make sure but now there's no need.
I have had the worst period pains ever this morning...maybe an early miscarriage? I dont know, but I dont know how else to explain my bfp on Saturday. As I said i had really bad bb pain on saturday too, nothing like i have had before. oh well...
I am feeling very sad, very sorry for myself and silly for getting my hopes up again.
I hate that my body plays tricks on us.
As I say to my dh, I can just about take the waiting (afterall good things come to those who wait for them and all that) but it's the fact that I worry we wont be able to conceive. Silly but im a worrier and it's something we want more than anything.
However, one must stay positive and here's to the next month...

Fingers crossed for all the other lovely ladies...at least we have nice weather here in England, makes my mood a little better.
xx

I'm sorry sweetie, hope you pick yourself up soon. AF got me yesterday so I'm feeling a bit flat too.
Like you said the English weather makes it a bit Easier xx

Thank you. Sorry to hear it got you too :(

I'm changing tactics this month...just ordered some preseed and some prenatal vitamins for myself and dh.
Anything is worth a try, I have heard this works for many others so fingers crossed for this month for the both of us :happydance:

I'm also going to drink pineapple and grapefruit juice during ovulation and then sunflower seeds after ovulation. Going to try and exercise more this month and stay positive!

Please keep me updated...we can sit this out together :) xx

Thank you. Sorry to hear it got you too :(

I'm changing tactics this month...just ordered some preseed and some prenatal vitamins for myself and dh.
Anything is worth a try, I have heard this works for many others so fingers crossed for this month for the both of us :happydance:

I'm also going to drink pineapple and grapefruit juice during ovulation and then sunflower seeds after ovulation. Going to try and exercise more this month and stay positive!

Please keep me updated...we can sit this out together :) xx

Will be good to have someone to wait it out with. Cycle buddies??

My cycles seem to be a bit irregular, between 29 and 32 days so it's hard to pinpoint O. I've started on a mission to drink more water today to try and increase CM as I don't appear to get EWCM.

This is the 2nd cycle for us so I know it can take a while but doesnt stop it being heartbreaking when AF arrives :(

Gl and :dust: to you this cycle xx

Yes of course, cycle buddies :) it will be nice to have someone who is going through the same as me at the same time!

Well I have always been like clockwork 28 day cycle, so much so that I knew I would come on that morning as soon as I woke up etc etc.

But since we have been ttc (this was my 4th cycle) my body has been messing me around...I have been having 30-35 day cycles. This month was a 30 day cycle, but I have been getting so in tune with my body that I recognised I ovulated on the 16th day and i was right as af showed up today 14 days later.
We bd every other day over o (actually starting from the day after af finished) but the day before o we did it twice...I am holding on to the idea that we shouldn't have done this, perhaps the sperm count wasn't high enough. So making sure we only do it once every other day this month.

I have just ordered preseed as I have read a lot about this online...perhaps you could consider it? It is meant to help with the ewcm.
I am also getting some prenatal vitamins for me and dh...and vow to exercise more and eat seeds and drink grapefruit juice and pineapple juice (i read this is good too) so really pulling the stops out this month!

Fingers crossed for us this next month :)

geme and poppy- im sorry the witch got you esp after your bfp geme.

i am still totally in limbo for this month, i got a bfn on sat but still no af4 days late now. i didnt tell dh i was testing and when i told him i got a bfn he was really upset. we both believed that this month was our month and though it still could be im not so sure anymore. you're right to be pulling all the stops out geme, we are going to do the same. ive been considering iso flavones? but i read they are a natural clomid and im not sure im ready to take such a big step i also heard you can get quite bad side effects too. would rather stick with my vitamins and bd'ing every other day next month for sure. dont care how tired or if we get sick ......just do it! though unless i get af(if i have to) then i wont know when im ov next month.
i have been very stressed with work as im starting a new position with more responsibilty so maybe thats putting it on hold.
blah blah blah......sorry sometimes it just comes rolling out! where in england are you two? im in cornwall, loving the sunshine. :flower:

Sorry to hear af came gem and poppy Fx'd for you next cycle:)
I hope you get you bfp hope2b the waiting sure sucks
I'm only 9 dpo yet but I'm already anxious.

geme and poppy- im sorry the witch got you esp after your bfp geme.

i am still totally in limbo for this month, i got a bfn on sat but still no af4 days late now. i didnt tell dh i was testing and when i told him i got a bfn he was really upset. we both believed that this month was our month and though it still could be im not so sure anymore. you're right to be pulling all the stops out geme, we are going to do the same. ive been considering iso flavones? but i read they are a natural clomid and im not sure im ready to take such a big step i also heard you can get quite bad side effects too. would rather stick with my vitamins and bd'ing every other day next month for sure. dont care how tired or if we get sick ......just do it! though unless i get af(if i have to) then i wont know when im ov next month.
i have been very stressed with work as im starting a new position with more responsibilty so maybe thats putting it on hold.
blah blah blah......sorry sometimes it just comes rolling out! where in england are you two? im in cornwall, loving the sunshine. :flower:

I know how you feel, I was always regular so the first month we started trying and I was late I was like yay and got my hopes up...but af showed up eventually :(
Our bodies do like to tease us don't they?!
And don't you just hate the fact that you see nothing but pregnant people everywhere?! (Well I seem to anyway)

Like you say with stress perhaps ovulation was delayed...so you could still be in with a chance this month :) Some people don't get a bfp until way after their af is due. Do you have any other symptoms?

I just got home from work (nice to be having the afternoon off in the sun for a change!) and I looked at the internet cheapie test I did this morning (yes i know af showed up but to start with i thought - or was hoping - that it could just be implantation bleeding) the test has a feint line on it.
We did leave in a rush this morning and not sure I looked at it closely this morning, but anyway it is probably just an evaporation line, but it just seems a coincidence as i got a bfp on Saturday. I dont know anymore!! My instinct is I am not pregnant because this af is very very painful.

Anyways fingers crossed for you this month, and for the rest of us next month :flow:

I am in sunny Somerset! Loving it :happydance:

ps. sorry for going on and on and on...lol

I think AF is heading my way too. I'm not feeling anything except for sad because I'm pretty sure I'm out this month. No major symptoms to note other than random twinges, random vivid dreams, and sore bbs off and on. Ugh!

Mbrink you're not out until the witch tells you you're out! Dont lose all hope :flower:
When is your af due? They say symptom for pregnancy are similar to af so even if you are feeling like af is nearly here, it may stay away!
Fingers crossed for you :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"