Testing on or near 23rd July...who will keep me company?

geme and poppy- im sorry the witch got you esp after your bfp geme.

i am still totally in limbo for this month, i got a bfn on sat but still no af4 days late now. i didnt tell dh i was testing and when i told him i got a bfn he was really upset. we both believed that this month was our month and though it still could be im not so sure anymore. you're right to be pulling all the stops out geme, we are going to do the same. ive been considering iso flavones? but i read they are a natural clomid and im not sure im ready to take such a big step i also heard you can get quite bad side effects too. would rather stick with my vitamins and bd'ing every other day next month for sure. dont care how tired or if we get sick ......just do it! though unless i get af(if i have to) then i wont know when im ov next month.
i have been very stressed with work as im starting a new position with more responsibilty so maybe thats putting it on hold.
blah blah blah......sorry sometimes it just comes rolling out! where in england are you two? im in cornwall, loving the sunshine. :flower:

I know how you feel, I was always regular so the first month we started trying and I was late I was like yay and got my hopes up...but af showed up eventually :(
Our bodies do like to tease us don't they?!
And don't you just hate the fact that you see nothing but pregnant people everywhere?! (Well I seem to anyway)

Like you say with stress perhaps ovulation was delayed...so you could still be in with a chance this month :) Some people don't get a bfp until way after their af is due. Do you have any other symptoms?

I just got home from work (nice to be having the afternoon off in the sun for a change!) and I looked at the internet cheapie test I did this morning (yes i know af showed up but to start with i thought - or was hoping - that it could just be implantation bleeding) the test has a feint line on it.
We did leave in a rush this morning and not sure I looked at it closely this morning, but anyway it is probably just an evaporation line, but it just seems a coincidence as i got a bfp on Saturday. I dont know anymore!! My instinct is I am not pregnant because this af is very very painful.

Anyways fingers crossed for you this month, and for the rest of us next month :flow:

I am in sunny Somerset! Loving it :happydance:

ps. sorry for going on and on and on...lol

im really hoping your bfp is still true. see how long you bleed for and thehn test again when its over.
i dont have any symptoms at all!!!!!!!! nothing, nada......zilch!!!:wacko: just holding onto a bit of a hope.
i was pregnant last year and lost thre baby at 9weeks. but then i didnt have any symptoms until after i tested...but back then i wasnt listening to my body, now its all i do, i wait for symptoms, i look for them even. am going to the docs on thursday to see about my cycles and what they might suggest. and if no af will test again at the end of the month! keep me posted on your progress. GL x

I'm sorry to hear about your loss last year, that must have been horrible :(
I hope the dr can sort you out, good luck for that (...but hopefully you may get a bfp before then?! you never know!)

Yes well I would love to believe I am pregnant, but the pain I felt this morning would not be healthy if I was! Never felt pain like it before. I was at work, i actually had to lie down for a bit while the pain killers kicked in, it was horrible! I usually get a bit of pain (more since I have been ttc for some reason) but nothing like that.

Annyway I am staying positive for this month, that's all I can do...
GL x

A lot of women experience cramps with spotting while pregnant. never give up hope til you know for sure...

i am still totally in limbo for this month, i got a bfn on sat but still no af4 days late now. i didnt tell dh i was testing and when i told him i got a bfn he was really upset. we both believed that this month was our month and though it still could be im not so sure anymore. you're right to be pulling all the stops out geme, we are going to do the same. ive been considering iso flavones? but i read they are a natural clomid and im not sure im ready to take such a big step i also heard you can get quite bad side effects too. would rather stick with my vitamins and bd'ing every other day next month for sure. dont care how tired or if we get sick ......just do it! though unless i get af(if i have to) then i wont know when im ov next month.
i have been very stressed with work as im starting a new position with more responsibilty so maybe thats putting it on hold.
blah blah blah......sorry sometimes it just comes rolling out! where in england are you two? im in cornwall, loving the sunshine. :flower:

NEVER take a supplement like soy without doctors permission, if youre ovulating regularly it can really flub up your cycles.

about the bolded.... - if you were temping and opking you would know when you ovulate.. how do you know when you are ovulating now???

Scarlet i was thinking of trying soy this month if Im out. guess i won't be now. Really want my body normal. 16do bfn so far though. :( thank you for sharing

The only reasons to use soy is if you know for 100% sure fact you either dont ovulate at all some cycles or ovulate VERY late... otherwise it can make you ovulate earlier, as well as have early periods. Many women spot on soy... it just messes with your hormones, essentially youre increasing your estrogen and therefore taking the chances of decreased progesterone if you do catch the egg.... Its great to research options, but its really important to know all the side effects and facts about a drug.

Jen in your case, you KNOW you can get pregnant already... I wouldnt be so worried about Oing, do you chart?

NEVER take a supplement like soy without doctors permission, if youre ovulating regularly it can really flub up your cycles.

about the bolded.... - if you were temping and opking you would know when you ovulate.. how do you know when you are ovulating now???

Thankyou for letting me know about those symptoms i wasnt aware of. am definetley not ready for it. also i have been pregnant before so know i do ov, sadly i lost the baby at 9 weeks.
i only know im ov byt cm, bu thats a bit on and off, and online calculator. after this cycle ....when it come, if it comes, i will start temping for sure!!

Scarlet thank you so much for the insight. I definitely don't need it then :) i do chart cm, opk, symptoms. I tried bbt but my schedule is all over so it ant working well.

:( I'm so confused...

AF this month has been so different than ever before...I am on my 3rd day and it's practically finished (I normally have af 5-6 days) It was so painful on Monday morning just after it showed, never had pain like it before. I am usually heavy for the first 3 days then start losing less and less...well although I haven't been "lite" I haven't been anywhere near as heavy as I usually am. And today I am only wearing a small panty liner.
Also, sorry if tmi, but the blood is either bright red or it is brown. And the last day when I wipe it seems a bit bitty, if that makes any sense.

So...I took another frer test today and i have another bfp...a feint one, but still a second line.

Now I dont know what to think. All of the vitamins and preseed arrived this morning and now I dont know if I need them or not. What do I do? Wait and test again the weekend? Is there any explanation for bleeding so much and having the bad pain if I am pregnant?

...confused :(

AF this month has been so different than ever before...I am on my 3rd day and it's practically finished (I normally have af 5-6 days) It was so painful on Monday morning just after it showed, never had pain like it before. I am usually heavy for the first 3 days then start losing less and less...well although I haven't been "lite" I haven't been anywhere near as heavy as I usually am. And today I am only wearing a small panty liner.
Also, sorry if tmi, but the blood is either bright red or it is brown. And the last day when I wipe it seems a bit bitty, if that makes any sense.

So...I took another frer test today and i have another bfp...a feint one, but still a second line.

Now I dont know what to think. All of the vitamins and preseed arrived this morning and now I dont know if I need them or not. What do I do? Wait and test again the weekend? Is there any explanation for bleeding so much and having the bad pain if I am pregnant?

I'm sorry you're having a confusing time. I'm not sure what to say but if your hpt's are stil positive then I would say that is a good thing. Have you thought about speaking to your doctor? Maybe they can suggest what to do, you might be a bit clearer then.
Hope it works out for you xx GL and :dust:

Thank you.
I think you could be right. I will wait until the end of the week and then maybe take another test then take it from there...if it is positive again (hopefully darker) then I will see the doctor.

Why things cant be straightforward I dont know!

My guess would be that if you are getting positives that, that was just pregnancy spotting which a lot of women get. It sounds like you could be pregnant to me, I'd wait a week and then test if you haven't seen your doctor yet. Also, if you call your doctor and explain your situation over the phone, they may give you advice as to weather they think its pregnancy spotting or not.

Also, you might try asking the ladies in first tri if any of them experienced this including how many dpo you were when the spotting started and how many you would be now if you are indeed pregnant, since they ARE all pregnant they'll help you with your fears. gl

also, ladies I really encourage temping, it helped me understand what my body was doing a lot better.

Thank you for your advice, I really appreciate it.
Good luck to you :flower: x

I'm sorry you're having a confusing time. I'm not sure what to say but if your hpt's are stil positive then I would say that is a good thing. Have you thought about speaking to your doctor? Maybe they can suggest what to do, you might be a bit clearer then.
Hope it works out for you xx GL and :dust:

I agree you should probably definitely call your doctor and find out if you can come in for a more accurate blood test. Either way though if its positive and you are spotting (which can be normal) they may just ask you to come back in a week for a retest. Hoping your bfp stays!!!

best of luck to you!

sounds really positive to me geme..............defo see your doc asap. im testing again on sat as still noe af!!!!:thumbup:

hope2b how many days late are you now?

tomorrow will be 7.. havent tested since saturday when i was 2 days late..bfn!
sore bbs, esp at night..dnt normally get that with pms but could just be overly hormonal because im late..wana test everytime i wee....tmi but dh wants to wait until sat am!
how r u?:flower:

hope2b how many days late are you now?

tomorrow will be 7.. havent tested since saturday when i was 2 days late..bfn!
sore bbs, esp at night..dnt normally get that with pms but could just be overly hormonal because im late..wana test everytime i wee....tmi but dh wants to wait until sat am!
how r u?:flower:

I am okay. I have cramping which feels like AF:nope:
other than that not many symptoms just some fatigue. I am around 11-12 DPO now. I am pretty sure I am out this month

I hope you get your :bfp: on saturday!!

Cd 32 18dpo Still bfn :( no symptoms but yesterday i started with sore throat congestion dizzy tired moody... Starting to get depressed not sure what my body is doing. :(

Hi Jen
i really hope you get BFP soon this waiting game sure sucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->