The All New FatBusters 2010 thread!

Just under 11 and a half stone.Although i'm very bloated from Af at the moment.I'm finding the last half stone will not shift.

11stone is a good weight for my height of 5ft 8 and a 1/2 inches

yeah thats what i am well about 5'9 me, 11st 4lbs is perfect bmi of 22 for me but i wanna be 12st really cus i am a small size 12 at 12st and i am quite broad shouldered and wide hipped so any smaller i look weird :)

had for tea, very small portion of steak pie, garden peas and 3 happy stars potato shapes, 500cals, then had a toffee sundae which was 280cals so bout 1300 for the day but gunna have a glass of wine or 2 later ¬_¬

starting weight - 12 STONE 2LB
goal weight -10 stone
lost so far - 0

I am starting slimming world on saturday...So excited!!!

hey there ill add you to the list now :)

Start weight 13st 11
Goal weight 9st 12
Lost so far 4st 13lbs

Doing cambridge. Ordered my wedding dress today so I HAVE to do it otherwise im up sh!t creek!

added you :)

good morning everybody, going to a party tonight so tryna be low cal so i can have a little drink,
breakfast - none yet cuppa with skimmed milk and sweetner

x

becki, if know what may be drinking search database on fitness pal for cals i was doing that last night for tomorrow lol.

haha i do that anyway stick to spirits and diet coke less cals that way haha xx

Hiya

yay we have our new thread now :happydance: i've been good lately but i am having a takeaway tonight as my treat
night not getting pizza or anything like that though doubt a burger is much better but nvm!

xx

hiyerrrrrrr :p

late breakfast of 2 crumpets with scrape of olive spread and scrape of lowfat cheese spread, 200cals, :)

oh mtb fill the thing in pn the first page for me please so i can update :D

Laura - I found out a medium (8 slices) of 1 of my fav domino's pizza is 2500 cals! I used to always get large.

Pizza OH would get from pizza hut 8 slices was 3500 cals! Like saying in other thread, thats put me welll off them now.

Im going to tell you all that on the monday becki :D

Bloody hell that's loads of cls! i wonder how many calories a cheeseburger has then!?

xx

I think im going to just get a chicken kebab instead dont really want a burger lol

a big mac has about 470, dunno bout from a takeaway google it, not ate anything else todya but gunna have something before we go cus i dont wanna pick at food all night ha xx

i found takeaway chicken kebab 700 cals
donner 1 just over 1000 cals

right so

breakfast - 2crumpets with scrape of olive spread and scrape of lowfat cheese spread 200cals
lunch - none
dinner - southern fried chicken wrap and a snacksize muller rice, 450cals
at the party i had, 2egg mayo sandwichs (small triangles so equiv of 1slice of bread)
1 mini sausage roll, about 3tblspoons of veg pasta salad, and a bite of a cookie, oh and had 2gin and diet lemonades, so dont think i did too bad considering there was soo much nice food around haha, dont think iv gone over cals but gunna have a glass or 2 of wine tonight now but nvm its friday eh xx

Hiii :D

Okay today so far ive had

2 slices of small toast and 3 small cookies the cookies was around 200cls dont really know about the bread im trying not to calorie count now tbh lol i get obsessed with it :\

xx

Don't do it if you get like that with it cus it's bad,
dint av any wine last night so saved cals there but havin some tonight lol n a pizza, oh wants bk when we go town so we will see lol x

I am actually 11 stone 13 lbs went to my first slimming world class today.

Dont know if I lost 3 lbs or if the boots scales were wrong lol
can u update me on the main page plz

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"