The All New FatBusters 2010 thread!

Can i join in please? :flower:

Starting weight 12st 12lbs
Now - 11st 8lbs

Do you do weigh ins every monday? If so i wont weigh myself today ill wait :)

sure you can hun, yeah we do weigh in every monday, whats your goal weight? x

Can i Join in? I don't have scales though so don't know what to do :shrug: x

actually so annoyed with myself..
gained 1lb so what do i do make a big bowl of chips and cheese and mayo :dohh:

such an idiot, i really think first AF after mmc is on the way cus all iv wanterd to eat is crap the last few days and im bloated and gained :( godsakeee, need to lose next week or ill be gutted, just feel crap now i only had 1lb to lose and i wouldve been able to say 'iv lost 20lbs'

Can i Join in? I don't have scales though so don't know what to do :shrug: x

yeah course you can, do you plan on getting scales? or do you have a particular dress size or something your aiming for? just so i can post your goal on the main page :) xx

I'd like to get to a size 10/12, i'm currently a 14 & just generally tone up. Just people to talk to would be nice :thumbup: you can say no to me if you would like x

I'd like to get to a size 10/12, i'm currently a 14 & just generally tone up. Just people to talk to would be nice :thumbup: you can say no to me if you would like x

dont be silly everyones welcome here! :) ill put you up on the members list now :) xx

actually so annoyed with myself..
gained 1lb so what do i do make a big bowl of chips and cheese and mayo :dohh:

such an idiot, i really think first AF after mmc is on the way cus all iv wanterd to eat is crap the last few days and im bloated and gained :( godsakeee, need to lose next week or ill be gutted, just feel crap now i only had 1lb to lose and i wouldve been able to say 'iv lost 20lbs'

If you feeling bloated get plenty water down u it gets rid of bloating :thumbup:

focus on week ahead :) youve done good!

Jennifer - your ticker was on 19lb lost ? Now 14lb lost its well confusing me like lol.

Chin up, just 1 of then things, time of month? Or week after time of month? Thats when i have a gain.

lol i know sorry, i sneakily weighed during the week, which said i lost, so i put it on MFP, but forgot it would automatically update on here :dohh:

so my gain 2.6LB is from last mondays weigh in ... if that makes sence...

could be that? i started taking my pill again on friday after my break week... you think that could be it? why do we gain AFTER it? hmmm

Just looked back at my weight loss last time AF came, and the week after that was the week i STS, so maybe its that?

yeah that makes sense now :)
Id say it sounds likely to be that, many ladies gain week of it, but i always do week after its gone, even before started taking mini pill, my pack ended sat a think so im prepared for this week lol.

something to watch out for next 1, maybe you;ll see a pattern?

My Pattern so far is:

[1] 7LB
[2] STS/Gain
[3] Small Loss (1.3LB)

Then i've had the first 2 again? so maybe next week it'll be a 1 LB Loss? hhmmmmm

I mean week after youve had your break, see if going be sts or slight gain, if so you'll know its just mother nature :)

thanks mta, just annoying when you work hard and then gain, though i did slack of last week its just hard
and jess isnt well hes had a cough for a few days but now hes wheezy and keeps coughing flem up, tryna get him in at the docs but they arnt answering!!

I know the feeling becki, i got loads that through 15st range.
aww bless, hope hes better soon! my docs are useless.
hollie just screaming with teething pain everytime put her down shes off again.

aww bless has she got any through yet? jesses got 4 teeth and another 4comin through by the looks of it, but you can hear something on his chest so i dont just wanna put it down to teething incase theres something wrong :/ got him in at 4.50 so we shall see what they say x

oo btw theres this thing in boots that really helped jess, its called a teething blanket, got loads of chewy bits on and like abit you can put your finger in and let them chew on it, hes loves it, he loved it when he was her age too cus he was abit too young to really be able to do the teething toys himself, its about 6pounds i think xx

that it for weighing in then?

had a salad bar from morrisions for tea, though didnt finish it, x

Becki - no she hasnt im shocked! amber had her frist at 4 months, they are so alike yet soooo different.

How did the app go for jesse? I shall have a look at boots thanks for that.

Ohh i love salad bar at morrisons.

For tea i had tuna, lettuce wrap with bit of salad cream, 100g of potato wedges & 100g beetroot about 400 cals :)

aww jess has been teething since about 3months and he has now got 4teeth but only came through in the last 3weeks!!

they said he had a mild dose of viral trachietis, or something, its an infection of the upper respiratory system apprently lol, they just said keep an eye on him and if he becomes unwell or gets a temperature then to bring him back and they will give anti biotics, thanks for asking xxx

Ohh amber had that before, not very nice. Hope back himself soon, no problem! :)

Wow... I do hope hollies dont leave it to late, amber had almost full set by time she was 1.

What everyone doing today? Am all on my own & cold.

aw i know i thought he'd have loads by now but nope he was a late starter,

did it take long to go when amber had it ? i hate hearing his little cough its awful xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->