• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***The April 2009 Testing Thread***

please put me down for the 16th... that is if my cycle is 43 days again...hopefully if it is BFN it will be shorter!!!!! baby dust to all! thanks

Put me down for the 13th...unlucky for some, not for me!! *hopes* :D

Hey all is kellya suppose to be kelly9 (me) or is it someone else... if it is can you put me down for the 10th to! Thanks! PMA

sorry kelly i will change that didnt have my glasses on yesterday sorry x

can i go for 10th, 20th, 30th i have no idea what my body is doing and thus i test soo often, plus a poas addict xxx

10th please! hopefully anyway! still no O yet so thats just guess work!

Oh and thats 8 days before my wedding!

Put me down for 18th please.

I might cave and test before then if I feel there might be something to show up...

Hope to be adding to a long list of april bfps by then - good luck to all

X

Still have to test tomorrow, because I had set out to, but I have a feeling :witch: is on the way. Temps are down, CP is down, and cramps have started... and we all know what that means. But I'm definitely sticking around for April so I'll let you know when I have a better idea when I would be testing.

Hey Tudor Rose

The :witch: is due for me next Tuesday. I really don't have a good feeling about this month, but put me down for the 3rd please. If she's a no-show I will test then.
Thanks hun :hugs:

i have no idea!! last two cycles which were 23 and 36 days, the average of 30 days would take me to april 18th so better put me down for then and it may change based on what ff tells me - first time charting this month!

weeelllll! if i count the very late af (possible mc) i had this month then i ought to be due on again on the 14th April. am doing my temps and everything and looks like i ought to be oving within the next 24hrs.....assuming i ov at all this month. but my right side is feeling nice and twingey so here's hoping! more bding tonight - yay!

good luck everyone xxx

:hug:

hi

Please can you put me down for the 3rd April.

Thanx :flower:

Good luck for April everyone

Oooh put me down for my 1st test on 23rd April (if my Af hasn't turned up on 22nd)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->