• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***The April 2009 Testing Thread***

I am testing on the 18th if I can possibly hold out that long.

heya all, i was forced by my lovely cousin and m8 to test on the 2nd cos i ate shed loads in 45 mins!!! and i wanted a proper drink in the pub and they said no til i tested, and i got my :bfp:!!!

im going to test on the 25th!

heya all, i was forced by my lovely cousin and m8 to test on the 2nd cos i ate shed loads in 45 mins!!! and i wanted a proper drink in the pub and they said no til i tested, and i got my :bfp:!!!

:happydance: CONGRATULATIONS!!! :happydance:

Congrats MissyMojo! So envious and still so happy for you... gives me faith!

So I thought I'd test on the 1st... resisted till 2nd, got BFN. Still no witch though. Tested again this morning (5th) and still BFN. I'm a little confused, to be honest.:huh:

Hello there! My ticker is wrong :( Can you put me down for the 13th???

Congratulations RobenR and Missymojo (and anyone else that I've missed)

Let's hope the trend continues.... x

Freyasmum- I know how you feel. I missed two out of the last 6 cycles and freaked out. I hate AF the witch and seem to be "psychologically preg" all the time lol.. Here is a good word though... My sister was 4 MONTHS preg and got a neg test. I know because she was 17 and made me buy the test (I was 16 lol) I was the chemist and followed all the directions to the "t' ... 4 months, vomiting, weight loss, big boobs lol but no BFP! But a little over 5 mo later there was my nephew who is now almost 11. She had two more girls but got BFP right away on them. Mistakes can happen though. I dont know why she didnt get a BFP right away but weird things happen. Stay hopeful! Good luck!

Freyasmum- What CD are you on? your ticker is not updated....

:witch: is due 27th, so will test on that day if she doesn't arrive - I'm usually very regular!
xxoxoxo

Well, I'm out. AF arrived bright and early yesterday morning....2 freakin' days late at that.

so sorry wantingmore. i can relate. i am ttc with my "new" husband of seven years lol. I am due on the 13th.. Hey everyone-- Question NEEED HELP!
I got ewcm on the 14th day of cycle started 3/13
I have 31 day cycle and i only get ew for like one day
do i ov on the 14th or later? The 14th would give me a 17 day LP and I would be 9DPO...
My BB's hurt and I feel like AF is coming... I could be psyched out but I don't know...
If I dont OV on the 14th day and do on the 16th or 17th then I am only 6-7DPO...
When can I test?>?> I am DYING@!

:witch: got me today......back to square one again!!!

so sorry wantingmore. i can relate. i am ttc with my "new" husband of seven years lol. I am due on the 13th.. Hey everyone-- Question NEEED HELP!
do i ov on the 14th or later? The 14th would give me a 17 day LP and I would be 9DPO...
My BB's hurt and I feel like AF is coming... I could be psyched out but I don't know...
If I dont OV on the 14th day and do on the 16th or 17th then I am only 6-7DPO...

:witch: for me Tudor... Ta xxx

I reckon you're in line for OV on CD14 or 15.
Have you set up an account with FertilityFriend? With that info they'd make a good guestimate on OV. Are you temping too?
Like most of us on here we'd say to wait to test 'till the day AFs due.
But we'd say that then sneak off to POAS 5dpo !!! :rofl:

Hi hun, my understanding is the surest way to know the date of ovulation is to BBT. Sorry I'm not of more help, but in your shoes I'd try to distract myself until AF is due, then test that day if she doesn't show. Good luck and babydust! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->