• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***The April 2009 Testing Thread***

Hi there

Can you put me down for 3rd April.........counted CD1 as 8th March.....early m/c......after the last one :witch: arrived at exactly 28 days. I got +tive OPK on 21 March and so am 6DPO now....Does that sound right???

Jacci.xx

My AF is due around the 1st, but I got the HCG trigger shot so if I am late I am not supposed to test until the 5th. So, I guess put me down for the 1st and we'll wait and see. Thanks!!!

Please may I join you? FF tells me to test on 7th April... 17dpo. FX'd for everyone.

:dust: :dust: :dust:

As of 04:49 am this morning, :bfp:!

*spazzed* Two of the most beautiful lines I've ever seen. :bfp:!

Congratulations RobenR

I tested today ( was supposed to tomorrow but couldn't wait) and got my :bfp: too!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Well tested and it was :bfn:......not too disappointed....don't seem to have any :witch: symptoms as such...just sore BB's. Will have to test again at the weekend if she doesn't show.

Jacci.xx

Can you put me down for tomorrow (April 4th). Thanks!

Just read the updates on this thread and saw the :bfp: . Good luck to all the lucky ladies and congrats

And wishing everyone else on their ttc journeys xx

Hi im due to ovulate within the next few days or so. Hopefully it wont be too long now as i got a very faint line on opk today. I will be due to test around 19th april. Good luck for :bfp: and baby dust to all.
:hug:

Congrats RobenR and distantsun! Those BFPs give me hope! You lucky gals!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->