The August witch got me...anyone want to join for Sept BFP? 59 testers 6 BFP so far!

Can I join? CD11 here and thinking I'll ovulate this weekend (going by the last two cycles I took soy to O) just in time for hubs birthday in Sunday. Fingers crossed for an August BFP!

Such a long day! All the AF symptoms and no AF, just want my next cycle to start so we can start trying again

Hi ladies! Would love to join! CD 7 today. Took Letrozole CD3-7 three pills a day so hoping for a good ovulation this go round. I ovulated last cycle taking two pills a day but it wasn't a very strong one. Will be doing opk's to check for ovulation cause every month seems different. With PCOS my cycles are crazy!! This cycle already feels long...

Just wondering when ye think i should start opks? In the last 6 months o varies from day 9-15 and anywhere in between! I have 10 digi opks and not buying anymore?!

Do one every other day from day 8? I'm not really sure? Why not buy the cheap OPK's for like £3 for 30. Then you could test more?

Ugh; got em last month (that was 1st cycle doing them) and got a nearly positive-cd9 and again cd14 with neg in between and no actual full positive so just hoping these make it clearer. They stressed me out so much and i was trying to bd about 10 days straight!

Can I join? CD11 here and thinking I'll ovulate this weekend (going by the last two cycles I took soy to O) just in time for hubs birthday in Sunday. Fingers crossed for an August BFP!

Hey Powell! Good to hear from you!! FX for your weekend "O" and a birthday baba for hubbie!!

Hi can I join you all? I stopped taking the pill about a week ago and have started af/withdrawal bleed today.
I'm ttc #3. We have 2 dd's aged 8 & 2. I'm feeling a bit nervous about ttc it took 3 months with dd1 but a year for dd2

Welcome

Amazonblues
Blackrain90
Powell130
Barbieann1123
Jellybean87

I'll add you to the list now :) Thanks for joining. Wish you all a BFP! Lets hope this thread has a 100% success rate haha.

I'm CD8...only two days until I start OPK testing to make sure I catch the egg. We only decided to start trying halfway through my last cycle and I'm sure I missed the egg.

How is everyone today?

Feeling frustrated! Lol. Clearblue are sending me out my kit today so I need my period to start the study..
AF is still MIA. Grrrrr! Had the worst ever cramps yesterday though so she shouldn't be long x :D

Unexpected: I'm with you on feeling like I missed the egg last cycle. You're only a day ahead of me, I'm cd7! Seems like it takes forever doesn't it?

I don't do OPKs but FF changed my crosshairs twice so who knows if I actually O'd or not. Three more days until one of my apps puts me in my fertile window :) thinking we'll start bd sooner rather than later just in case...

Unexpected: I'm with you on feeling like I missed the egg last cycle. You're only a day ahead of me, I'm cd7! Seems like it takes forever doesn't it?

I don't do OPKs but FF changed my crosshairs twice so who knows if I actually O'd or not. Three more days until one of my apps puts me in my fertile window :) thinking we'll start bd sooner rather than later just in case...

Are you meaning you're not sure if you O'd last cycle?

What apps do you use?

Hey ladies- mind if I join you? I'm going to try to temp this cycle along with opks. Af should be due August 20th.

Welcome :) Nice to have a good group of ladies for support...I swear each cycle feels like foreverrrrr

Hi Ladies, haven't been on in about a week sorry �� so much going on, looking for a new home, moving to a new role in work... Promotion Whoohoo...Ed Sheeran concert... This is all in preparation for the arrival of number 2. Except Ed of course lol

How is everyone doing ? I finished soy yesterday and already have ewcm, loads of it, considering I had practically none last month I'm optimistic of a half decent OV day this month, not CD29!!!!

So you know how there is a calculator for everything?? I found an implantation one and it said that if Iwas to have it that it would be over the next 3 days including today.. I have already said that don't think I could be pregnant because we just started this cycle and have no luck. But there is always that hope. AF is due 8/3 according to my 30 days cycle that I am traking. I remember how nutty I got wen trying for the first time and I hate it. What is or if anything are people taking for any assistance or vitamins? I am taking vitex and prenatals....

I'm not taking anything! Although I did stop taking my hayfever medication because apparently antihistemines can stop you getting pregnant..who knew!

I'm taking
soy CD3-7
royal jelly, bee pollen and raw honey
Cinnamon
Geritol complete
Baby aspirin
Vitamin D
CoQ10

Drinking green tea and grapefruit juice for more CM
Tussin to thin mucous

Have you tested again since? Cramps don't always mean AF!

No, not tested again. Can't bear to see another negative. Grrr. Will
Prolly wait till the weekend and then test again if it's not here. Got my clear blue kit today and there's the digital ovulation kit and 3 preggo tests in there too " to use if I suspect on pregnant" lol. Do I dare use theirs? Haha xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->