• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The August witch got me...anyone want to join for Sept BFP? 59 testers 6 BFP so far!

Ok ladies, today is CD8. I took an OPK on a whim after my workout. I had about a 2 hour hold since my last bathroom visit, but I also drank about 20oz of water during my work out. It's clearly a negative OPK, but it's using very diluted urine. I'm just surprised at how dark it is based on the "sample" I used and the fact that it is SO early in my cycle (O is usually around CD16).

I'm going to test again this afternoon, after a legitimate hold, but I think it looks like I'm definitely gearing up to O (hopefully soon).

PS: It looks darker in person. lol

LH fluctuates all the time in our bodies so not too strange!

CD24 and 1dpo! Ovulated CD23...insane!!! Not holding out much hope as we've not had much time to DTD

Unexpected did you do anything different this cycle to change O? Or was it just randomly different? Hope you were able to et some little guys up there. ;)

Angel have you taken a HPT? Don't want to alarm you but when I had my ectopic I had a normal AF and I noticed soon afterwards that my cervix was still very high, which was unusual. I didn't do OPKs or HPTs but if I had, I would've got a BFP and possibly got checked out before I ended up needing a blood transfusion/ lost my ovary. I'm sure it will just be a whacky cycle for you, and hope you don't mind me saying for you to check :flower:

Of course I don't mind! I had +HPT (very faint) the two days before AF and then the day after AF started it was even more faint and then the day after that stark white, negative. I kept taking them because I wanted to make sure that HPt was actually decreasing and gone. My OPKs are darker than they normally would be at this time of the month, but are not positive or blazing. Now that you've mentioned it I'll probably take another HPT (I have a lot of Wondfo's) just to double check.

Unexpected did you do anything different this cycle to change O? Or was it just randomly different? Hope you were able to et some little guys up there. ;)

Angel have you taken a HPT? Don't want to alarm you but when I had my ectopic I had a normal AF and I noticed soon afterwards that my cervix was still very high, which was unusual. I didn't do OPKs or HPTs but if I had, I would've got a BFP and possibly got checked out before I ended up needing a blood transfusion/ lost my ovary. I'm sure it will just be a whacky cycle for you, and hope you don't mind me saying for you to check :flower:

Of course I don't mind! I had +HPT (very faint) the two days before AF and then the day after AF started it was even more faint and then the day after that stark white, negative. I kept taking them because I wanted to make sure that HPt was actually decreasing and gone. My OPKs are darker than they normally would be at this time of the month, but are not positive or blazing. Now that you've mentioned it I'll probably take another HPT (I have a lot of Wondfo's) just to double check.

Aah I'm sure you'll be clear then if you already got a negative hpt, last thing I want is to pass on my paranoia! x

Well I took another HPT today just to be safe. It was definitely BFN. So I think I'm good there. :)

Glad you mentioned it though, I didn't even think about possibility of ectopic. Better to be safe than sorry

I was meant to be taking B6 to try and bring on ovulation earlier but I kept forgetting. So I ovulated later than ever haha.

3dpo and sore boobs! Trying not to think too much into it but hoping our third month of TTC is the lucky one

I believed I O last night. Yesterday evenings O pain was intense! We BD pretty good this month. My temp rose but I also woke up 2 hrs early to pee. Went back to sleep and temped at my normal time and it shows a rise but it just makes me contemplate it since it was only on 1.5 hrs of sleep after getting up to pee! Does anyone else always wake up to pee at least once a night??

I believed I O last night. Yesterday evenings O pain was intense! We BD pretty good this month. My temp rose but I also woke up 2 hrs early to pee. Went back to sleep and temped at my normal time and it shows a rise but it just makes me contemplate it since it was only on 1.5 hrs of sleep after getting up to pee! Does anyone else always wake up to pee at least once a night??

Yes!!! It totally got me and screwed my chart up this time around. I'm still pretty sure my suspected o date is right based on cm and everything but ugh. It seems like this cycle has been the worst with having to pee at night. I also tried upping my wager intake though as I never seem to have much ewcm so that didn't help either.

Yes!!! It totally got me and screwed my chart up this time around. I'm still pretty sure my suspected o date is right based on cm and everything but ugh. It seems like this cycle has been the worst with having to pee at night. I also tried upping my wager intake though as I never seem to have much ewcm so that didn't help either.

I actually also temped at 230 (when I woke to pee) just in case I didnt fall back asleep well, it was only 97.16. Then at my normal time it was 97.44 which was a good rise but due to getting up to pee it makes me OCD about it being right! I overthink things lol! I used a temp adjuster to compare, and it said the adjusted temp would be 97.54 so I think the temp of 97.44 that I got was fairly accuate. I just hate how I HAD to pee last night of all nights!!! Literally the most important temp day (day after O)!!! TTC and temping can really make you go crazy! :wacko:

I was meant to be taking B6 to try and bring on ovulation earlier but I kept forgetting. So I ovulated later than ever haha.

3dpo and sore boobs! Trying not to think too much into it but hoping our third month of TTC is the lucky one

Its our third cycle TTC as well! Hopefully "the third time's the charm"
:thumbup: FX FX for us!

I actually also temped at 230 (when I woke to pee) just in case I didnt fall back asleep well, it was only 97.16. Then at my normal time it was 97.44 which was a good rise but due to getting up to pee it makes me OCD about it being right! I overthink things lol! I used a temp adjuster to compare, and it said the adjusted temp would be 97.54 so I think the temp of 97.44 that I got was fairly accuate. I just hate how I HAD to pee last night of all nights!!! Literally the most important temp day (day after O)!!! TTC and temping can really make you go crazy! :wacko:

Yep same thing here! I ruined my temps right at o time. The thing that made it worse was I wasn't even expecting o as early as it came this time so it really makes me doubt the day but we should be covered no matter what so I try not to worry. Just mostly wish I had more confirmation I actually O'd but what will be will be, right?? Lol

I do pretty often. Especially when I'm trying to get enough water and I have to make up for it at night because I don't drink enough during the day (too hard to get to a bathroom when I'm teaching!). It really can screw with temps.

I can't really temp when I wake up early because my thermometer only saves the last 1 temp, and I'm not going to turn on a light and record the temp (and wake up DH), and I'm not in any shape of mind to think about looking and writing it down when I wake up again. :/

I get up to pee at least once a night regularly (now more that I'm pregnant, but always have at least once when not) and was able to see O on my chart.
If you go to bed say 11PM and usyally get up to pee around 3-4AM then up for the day at 6-7AM then you may find temping when you get up to pee. But if its irregular then stick to regular temp time. (times are just example, basically if you get a consistent longer sleep before getting up to pee around the same time vs getting up to pee at random times)

I get up to pee at least once a night regularly (now more that I'm pregnant, but always have at least once when not) and was able to see O on my chart.
If you go to bed say 11PM and usyally get up to pee around 3-4AM then up for the day at 6-7AM then you may find temping when you get up to pee. But if its irregular then stick to regular temp time. (times are just example, basically if you get a consistent longer sleep before getting up to pee around the same time vs getting up to pee at random times)

I pee at random times! But 3 days a week I'm up at 4:45 for work so I have been using that as my temp time. On my days off Im up at 730 but I set my alarm for 445 and temp then go back to sleep. This has been working well for me. Sometimes Im lucky and wake to pee within 30-45 min of my temping time and I just temp then. My chart is so weird this cycle with that really low dip at CD 11, hopefully Ive had strong hormones because then my lining should be nice and squishy for egg! O pain was intense as well, not sure how bad it is suppose to hurt, my pain was about a 3-4 on a 10 scale but we BD during the O pain and by the time we were done, the pain was gone. Maybe I got the egg out during our BD! That would be great since the swimmers should surely make it there!
Btw how have you been feeling Powell? Have you got to see bean yet?

That sounds good enough to get accurate temps ! Your timing sounds pretty great too!

I've been doing great! I havent been able to see bubs yet but found a heartbeat Monday at 8w1d (and everyday since lol) so I feel pretty good about that!

So, because of my temp rises, and because my cervix has been High and Soft, FF has determined that I am 3DPO. I don't know that I buy it though. I haven't really had any EWcm, just the start of what might be a mix of EWcm and Sticky. Odd. :/ If I did O, we at least got in a couple days of BD. But I don't think I did, I haven't been getting +OPKs and I usually get a pretty good OPK. It's only dotted CH because of that. Blah.

We'll see how it goes.

4 dpo.....creamy cm with stretchy snot-like yellow mixed in, just like last cycle, seems to be my normal post-O. Otherwise not much going on. If af comes in 10 days, I will book my hotel for Epcot food and wine festival, that would be an upside to a bfn, although I would MUCH rather have a bfp!

So, because of my temp rises, and because my cervix has been High and Soft, FF has determined that I am 3DPO. I don't know that I buy it though. I haven't really had any EWcm, just the start of what might be a mix of EWcm and Sticky. Odd. :/ If I did O, we at least got in a couple days of BD. But I don't think I did, I haven't been getting +OPKs and I usually get a pretty good OPK. It's only dotted CH because of that. Blah.

We'll see how it goes.

Hey Angel! That happened to me last month with FF. However my temp dropped, the O prediction lines went away and a few days later, I O'd according to my OPK, my temp dropped then rose for 3 consecutive days (again), and the O prediction lines came back on a more accurate day. I still think I O'd a day sooner than it says...maybe even 2, but whatever. lol...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EvaAriasmom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->