The August witch got me...anyone want to join for Sept BFP? 59 testers 6 BFP so far!

4 dpo.....creamy cm with stretchy snot-like yellow mixed in, just like last cycle, seems to be my normal post-O. Otherwise not much going on. If af comes in 10 days, I will book my hotel for Epcot food and wine festival, that would be an upside to a bfn, although I would MUCH rather have a bfp!

I like that you have a plan to do something super fun if AF comes. Sounds like something I would like to implement in my TTC journey. Every cycle, plan to do something fun if AF comes (something that you couldn't do if you have the BFP...such as a wine festival)! Anything that will keep me from singing the blues...because I know how sad I can get.

I'll be TTC first cycle in October. Been lurking in this forum forever, though... lol....

4 dpo.....creamy cm with stretchy snot-like yellow mixed in, just like last cycle, seems to be my normal post-O. Otherwise not much going on. If af comes in 10 days, I will book my hotel for Epcot food and wine festival, that would be an upside to a bfn, although I would MUCH rather have a bfp!

I like that you have a plan to do something super fun if AF comes. Sounds like something I would like to implement in my TTC journey. Every cycle, plan to do something fun if AF comes (something that you couldn't do if you have the BFP...such as a wine festival)! Anything that will keep me from singing the blues...because I know how sad I can get.

I'll be TTC first cycle in October. Been lurking in this forum forever, though... lol....

My birthday is next month so I definitely wanted to do something fun! And it will help deal with a bfn, last cycle I bought a kitten the day after af came! Hopefully I get pregnant soon or I'm gonna be out of money from going on trips and buying pets haha!

My birthday is next month so I definitely wanted to do something fun! And it will help deal with a bfn, last cycle I bought a kitten the day after af came! Hopefully I get pregnant soon or I'm gonna be out of money from going on trips and buying pets haha!

Aww!!! How sweet! A kitten!

Years ago, when I lost my second angel, DP bought me a kitten. Named her Frankie. Never got her fixed and she had enough babies for all of us! I miss Frankie. I now have a cat named Penelope. She's my baby for now.

Don't go broke from BFNs! LOL... Sounds like me, though! I'm an emotional eater and shopper. If I go too many months getting BFNs, I'll be a super fat lady with a whole bunch of stuff! lol...

That's coming up quick! Is there something special about October, a reason you're waiting? I hope it happens quickly for you! I see you've been temping so do you have a good idea already when you'll be O'ing?

Magicalmom I adopted a little orange kitty, and he is one of the best pets ive had. My 4 yr old daughter also loves him, so we can love on him for a little while! I also am going on a family trip to northern GA in November to stay in the mountains in a cabin so, if I am still not pregnant by then, I will be able to have more fun! I am also in the summber months for due dates, which I dont prefer. DD's birthday is July 6 and its always wayyyy too hot to do anything outdoors. But if I have another summer baby, that would be OK because I'd just be so happy to have another baby!

@MiraclesHappn-- Forced to wait because DP is out of town during O. I've been temping for the past couple of months to get an idea of my O patterns. Plus it seemed like a cool little experiment. Hoping my miracle happens first cycle out. But then again all this time we've been NTNP, so we'll see how it goes.

NurseMom--He sounds like a cutie pie. And I bet your daughter is in love with her little pal! Sounds like you've got some cool things lined up that can keep you from getting depressed about possible BFNs. And my plan is to do the same exact thing. :)

@MiraclesHappn-- Forced to wait because DP is out of town during O. I've been temping for the past couple of months to get an idea of my O patterns. Plus it seemed like a cool little experiment. Hoping my miracle happens first cycle out. But then again all this time we've been NTNP, so we'll see how it goes.

NurseMom--He sounds like a cutie pie. And I bet your daughter is in love with her little pal! Sounds like you've got some cool things lined up that can keep you from getting depressed about possible BFNs. And my plan is to do the same exact thing. :)

I hope you get your miracle right away too! That makes sense though. Are you doing anything special this upcoming cycle? Also have you found through temping that you o pretty regularly?

Hey ladies- it's been awhile since I've been over here. I really struggled last cycle with not ovulating on clomid and part of this one being unsure. But I feeling much better and more optimistic now. I will be cd 14 on Sunday. I was just temping to confirm o but I have done a few opks. Nothing yet.

I always enjoy a bottle of my favorite wine when af shows. Usually takes 3-4 days and it always makes me feel better. It could be it's always after ds goes to bed and I can relax some. :)

We have a kitty :) Love kitty cuddles always cheer me up

7dpo and feeling pregnant but trying not to get my hopes up as it might just be wishful thinking!

7dpo and feeling pregnant but trying not to get my hopes up as it might just be wishful thinking!

8dpo here and I keep going back and forth. Sometimes I feel like something is up, mostly just because I've had a weird feeling in my boobs and they've been itching! But then I decide it's in my head. Totally discouraged this morning after temping though. Definitely not getting excited with this being my last definite shot, I'm just preparing for a long road ahead. I really hope your gut feeling is right for you though!! When will you start testing? Are you having any specific symptoms?

Hey ladies- it's been awhile since I've been over here. I really struggled last cycle with not ovulating on clomid and part of this one being unsure. But I feeling much better and more optimistic now. I will be cd 14 on Sunday. I was just temping to confirm o but I have done a few opks. Nothing yet.

I always enjoy a bottle of my favorite wine when af shows. Usually takes 3-4 days and it always makes me feel better. It could be it's always after ds goes to bed and I can relax some. :)

So sorry about not O'ing :( fx this cycle you relsease a strong eggy!

I woke up with spotting this morning. I'm currently cd 14. Tmi- it was bright red and it was enough go be on my panties. Any ideas?

Hey everyone! My temps finally dropped again and FF took away my CH. And, I got some EW cm today so I think I'm going to O on regular schedule . :)

I love how everyone is talking about their cats. I have two dogs, Zeus and Angel, and those are my babies. ;)

krissie - are you due to O soon? Could maybe be ovulation bleeding?

Thanks ladies, I think it's ovulation bleeding. It seems to have stopped.

8dpo....feel like AF is coming any second and BFN...

Having a short luteal phase is so annoying! It was 10 days last months and 9 days this month...grrrr

Kitty cuddles are the best! She always comes around when I'm down, purring and cuddling up. My Penelope is the sweetest thing...when she's not acting out! lol...

Hey everyone! My temps finally dropped again and FF took away my CH. And, I got some EW cm today so I think I'm going to O on regular schedule . :)

I love how everyone is talking about their cats. I have two dogs, Zeus and Angel, and those are my babies. ;)

krissie - are you due to O soon? Could maybe be ovulation bleeding?

Hey Angel!

I knew your temp would drop again and the lines would go away! Happened to me last month. Good to see that your O appears to be on regular schedule!

I'm a dog lover, too! Love the name Zeus!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->