The August witch got me...anyone want to join for Sept BFP? 59 testers 6 BFP so far!

Thanks magicalmom! The name is sort of an oxymoron with him, he's such a coward and a big baby. :haha: But he's a great cuddler!

I got a super faint positive on a FRER today at 10dpo...It's faint but DH and my mum can see it quite clearly.

Trying not to get too excited as I'm cramping quite badly!

Unexpected I am keeping my fingers crossed!!!

Forgot to update on this thread that I got my faint bfp on 12 September and my bfp on 14 September! We are team yellow!!

Also I got my bfp 2- 3days before expected af, and cramped quite a bit on the day af was due, so cramping can also be a good sign!! Goodluck and keep us updated!!

Also please post your tests if u can? :flower:

Awh congratulations!

If this bean sticks I'm going to be team yellow as well :) I found out with the first two. Would love a surprise.

I am going to take another test in the morning and if the line is clearer I will post a picture. This line isn't showing up great in pics.

Congrats to both of you!! Cramping is definitely normal so I would try to not stress it! When would af be due for you? Fx'd you get darker lines and you can ease your mind and get excited soon! :)

Congrats Tesh! And Unexpected, I will keep my fx for you!

8 dpo here, and a temp dip close to coverline. Ive never had a dip that low. I also feel small cramps. Hope its all good signs!

Congrats Tesh!! I'm keeping my FX for you, Unexpected!!

NurseMommy That looks like a big dip! FX it's implantation!!

My temp is back up again today, I'm doing a yo-yo between 97.18 and 96.80. So frustrating. CD18 today and since I started the Gaia Vitex I normally O around CD15-16.

Thanks Angel! My LP is usually 12/13 days so I know its not af cramps. But I dont wanna get my hopes up!

Technically she is due yesterday or today based on a 9/10 day luteal phase :)

Can't wait till I get my hands on more tests

Thank u ladies :flower:

Unexpected can't wait to see your update!!!!

9 dpo and my temp jumped back up! Fx it's accurate and I had an implantation dip. But as usual, trying not to get my hopes up.

It was barely visible yesterday at 10dpo and pretty obvious today at 11dpo :)

Attachments

• image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle