The August witch got me...anyone want to join for Sept BFP? 59 testers 6 BFP so far!

Wow that is a beautiful and VERY definite bfp!! Major congrats! Wishing you a perfect 9 months!

ongrats Unexpected!! :) ~Yey!

Lets get some more bfp's girls, fingers crossed for you all :) xx

Temp up again! Still trying not to over analyze and get too excited. Took a wondfo this morning and bfn but it might still be too early. Fx and baby dust to myself and everyone else waiting to test!

Temp up again! Still trying not to over analyze and get too excited. Took a wondfo this morning and bfn but it might still be too early. Fx and baby dust to myself and everyone else waiting to test!

If that was an implant dip two days ago, it wont show up yet! Good luck!

nursemommy oh I hope it is implantation dip!! FX!! I'm so excited to see a BFP! :) If that was a dip though you probably have another day or two before it shows.

Thanks everyone. My temp dipped a little today but it's still well above the CL and I also took it an hr early but I had to as I had to pee and it was after a decent sleep. So I figured it would be more accurate than taking it again an hr later. I also had very vivid (bad) dreams last night, including my father in law shooting himself and another about losing my kitty. Horrible dreams. Hope that's not bad luck lol

Took a wondfo and equate test (didnt wanna waste a frer) and both stark white bfn
:( hopefully im one of those people who get later bfp's.

If the dip was implant you still may not test positive until tomorrow at the earliest because it takes 4 days for the HCG to get into your urine

Thats what im hoping for Powell! With DD I didnt test until 17 dpo (i was only temping, so I guess thats considered ntnp) and it was obvious bfp but still couldve been a bit darker so maybe i take longer. My temps with her also were pretty flat most of my LP so looked like nothing was going on. here is my chart from DD
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php?d=2010-09-28

Powell how many dpo were you with your bfp? And when do you think you implanted?

This time I had to of implanted 5DPO because I got my first faint lines at 9DPO

With our son I was 20DPO and think I implanted 12DPO

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back