The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

sending hugs snowflakes. i aslo think im out , we'll see when friday comes. xx
Get dtd kimberley catch eggy lol.
Looks like there is a few of us waiting for af and a few for ov day.xxx

FX'd that it happens for you this month, Snow! It's not over yet!

Kimberley, what are you doing on here??? Get to:sex: quick!

lol jess i had so much sex and legs in the air i think ive gone mad. how much are you surpose to do it when ov? x

Really only once a day, but it can't hurt, right??

Morning ladies!

Good luck Kimberley with the BD. Like it's hard work! LOL! :haha:

I'm still feeling off, no AF and I haven't tested again. Went out for dinner last night with some workmates, possibly ate too much but woke up with yukkie belly, couldn't really go to the bathroom or anything, also felt the potential to be sick. Sitting in the office this morning feeling queasy, hot in the face and also have a slight pain in the spot where my wisdom tooth is (I only have 1 wisdom tooth left, the others were removed). I had a friend who had wisdom tooth pain with both her pregnancies. Still holding out hope this isn't a tummy bug / still the cold that I had.

:shrug:

Dunno what to do. Should I test again on the weekend if the :witch: isn't here?? I will be seeing my Dr on Monday for my normal appointment. I assume if AF hasn't come she'll send me for a blood test.

I would test, but that's because I love to POAS... if you have the patience, if you wait till you see the doctor, then at least you haven't wasted the money on a HPT.

I would test, but that's because I love to POAS... if you have the patience, if you wait till you see the doctor, then at least you haven't wasted the money on a HPT.

LOL! Hubby hasn't caught on to the fact that they are expensive and you can buy cheapies online. It's not like I'm using a digi. I have one test left at home, maybe I will tomorrow morning if there's still no sign.

Hmmm... no sign of AF here either. She's two days late so far. I tested and got a BFN. I suppose I'm still adjusting from going off BC.

...or maybe not. [-o<

I can't seem to stop over-analyzing every little ache and pain! I'm driving myself crazy! :brat:

waiting is horrible. I think af will turn up but just not on time which is annoying.
Just a stuffy nose, sore throat and achy boobs for me today but could be just a cold lol. fx'd nanner and poppie and you get late bfps xxx

Urgh the waiting is horrible - I really feel for you all!

Good luck ladies! I really hate the waiting too. Here's what I've learnt over the past month;
Some women have long cycles, some have short cycles.
Some ovulate each month, some don't.
Some get lots of positive OPK's all in a row, some never get a positive at all.
Some get their BFP's really early on, others when AF is very late.
Some women have massive temperature fluctuaions while others don't.
Some get little or no symptoms.

It really is confusing and the waiting is tough!

Oh FX for you both Nanner & Poppie!! And you too Pink - you are still in the running - AF has yet to show up!!

Mrs. Mel ain't that the truth right there!!

As if my temp drop yesterday wasn't bad enough - a girl I work with told me yesterday that she is starting TTC this month. I didn't tell her about our plans - I am a kinda private person at work. But anyways - Ugh! So my dept is small and both of us can't be out at the same time so I am praying that God takes this into his hands so it works out for both of us. BC I am not stopping my plans!! Plus she was supposed to start 7 months ago!!

Another smallish dip in temp this Am. But I feel better about it today. My mood is positive. It isn't far enough down that it can't go back up.... My teeny BB's are so sore though!! I am kinda wondering what my LP will be this month as it has been different for the past 3 months.

We are going to a comedy show with friends tonight. Kinda excited - haven't been to one in a while. It will be good to take my mind off things for little bit and have a good laugh too.

GL to all those are getting ready to OV'd or just OV'd!! Go and hit those sheets!!

Still no sign of AF today. I guess that could be good. Usually I'm VERY regular and show symptoms a couple days early, so I'm very confused about my BFN. I'm going away for the weekend to try to forget about it (doing some camping and relaxing!). I'll test again Monday if AF is still no where in sight.

Fingers crossed for all of us hoping :witch: stays away!!

Crazy about your coworker, Snow, but I mean... your work can't just ditch either of you if you end up pregnant the same month... can they? I'd feel as though that's illegal. They'd just need to hire temps if there was overlap... at least that's what I've been led to believe, anyway. But it'll work out, no doubt. FX for you! :D

:dust: to everyone - hope things go well for this weekend's testers!

Have fun tonight Snowflakes!

Good luck Nanner!

How are you doing Swan? Cannot believe it's already 10 weeks!

Hi Mrs Mel! Me either, actually - kind of crazy how it's blowing by me. I'm doing well, pretty tired but it is what it is. :haha: We're going out of town for a friend's wedding tomorrow, and I'm going nuts because I have a billion things to do tonight, and am hoping that I can get them all done on time. Whoops! Nothing like procrastinating. Things here have been quiet otherwise, we don't have our next two appointments for another week and change, so just counting down the days until then. :) How are you doing?

I'm alright thanks, very impatient, which is stupid because it's only July! But that's just my nature!
Hope you have a lovely weekend and get everything done that you need to :)

Good luck to everyone else waiting to OV and waiting to test :)

Snow that is a difficult one. i don't know what the laws are like in the USA, but over here it's utterly illegal to fire someone for being pregnant, and if two people are on maternity leave at the same time it's tough sh*t for the company concerned. They have to keep your job for you.

Aw, I can understand that sentiment Mrs Mel. I'm not a patient person... ever. About anything. It's awful. >.<

Yup, far as I know, laws on pregnancy in the workplace are the same here in the US too. You can be terminated while pregnant if that have an outside complaint - for example, a write-up for breaking work policy. But if a small company has two pregnant women at the same time whose time off will overlap, from what I've read and understood, they need to deal with it accordingly - either hiring temps or shifting people's positions. If they do it without justification though, it's their asses. ;D So I wouldn't be too worried about that. :)

well ladies i thought i'd give a small up date.

I'm in a fowl mood :( i'm tired, work is getting a bit stressful due to my manager and myself being off over the next 7 weeks and having to sort out cover etc etc etc with all sorts of crap thrown in and i've got work to do to had in tomorrow to my assessor who's coming as i'm doing my NVQ level 3 (or QCF as they are now) I'm just feeling a bit emotional and i know the next 4 weeks are going to be hard. I'm practically going to be doing 3 jobs at once and my hours are increased to cover the manager being off. I mean i know she's got to do all the same when i'm off so its going to be hard for her but like i said im in a bit of a funny mood.

I've just got to think in 4 weeks time i will be flying out to Greece, to go in the sea, and tan, and relax, and site see and get MARRIED!!! xxx

(i was going to say drink but it depends on if i'm prego by that point or not lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->