The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

Mrs Mel what you said is soooo true. It sucks how everything is so uncertain but I guess everyone is different hey. My last 2 cycles were 28 days and 29 days. I wish it'd just be the same every time. Hoping maybe I ov'd later than I thought.

swanxxsong I can't believe it's 10 weeks for you already! It's going to go by so fast.

wanaBmummy sorry to hear you are having a hard time with work atm :hugs:

Yeh I'm pretty sure it's illegal to fire people here for being pregnant too. My work doesn't pay any additional maternity leave except for the 18 weeks that the government makes them.

What's everyone's plans for the weekend?? There's a big footy game on for my team and our biggest rival on Sat arvo so I will be watching that at home. Sunday we'll be going out to our house so hubby can install the data cables and the noggins that need to be placed before they do the plastering. It's coming along really well. Can't wait to see more happening inside.

Still no news here.... no AF, still feeling the same, went to bed at 8:30pm last night and slept until 7 this morning. I think I will test tomorrow (Sat) morning if she's still not here and I'm going to the Dr on Monday anyway so will see what happens by then. I don't want to get my hopes up, but am still praying that something has really happened for us.

Not to put a bit of a downer on things, but in the UK a company only has to keep your job for you if they have more than 10 employees. For smaller companies of say 2 or 3 people the impact of maternity can cripple them, which is why the law is this way. I only know as I read up on it a few years ago when I was looking to move from a local authority job to a small private firm. Because of this I didn't move.

Bit weepy today, 6 months today my grandma passed away. And my DH has been called into a meeting with the boss and he's terrified as he asked for a promotion (don't ask don't get right?) but as a company they very much tend to do what is 'fair' by always promoting the one thats been there the longest, regardless of ability.

7DPO here, but just not feeling it this month, don't know why I'm so disheartened but I'm about 90% waiting for AF to show up and only a tiny 10% hope.

I never knew that Dinah about smaller companies. I'm ok as I sort of work in the public sector (public/private funding streams) and there's several thousand employees.

I totally get what you mean about not feeling it too - I'm feeling rather negative too this month, and for some reason I just can't envisage it happening for me. I'm sure it'll be fine and we'll all have our bfp's in no time!

CD12 for me and expecting to ov in the next few days. OPK was negative last night, but we're at it like rabbits all the same. :blush: It can't do any harm, right :haha:

hello everyone!

i know waiting is the worst, but im finding just getting on with things and trying to forget about it helps.
i tested today with a opk just t see if its neg and its still+ but i noticed tmi that i had a creamy cm when wiped. so im assuming its finished now but could be wrong will still dtd tonight. i read someones post te other day who had NO signs that she was preggers and she was :D so hope for us even if we feel we are out.

im not even going to think about what dpo am just looking at the date for af to arrive so then i can have an idea when i should test. that way im not thinking where am i what is it. if you get me.

me once again have wisdom tooth pain and infection!! and its giving me ear ache grrr.... so pain for me lol.

Hope everyone else is going okay. x

Morning girlies. Hope all is well. Sooo tired today. Can't wait to sleep in tommorrow. Comedy show was hilarious!! We had a great time! Laughed a bunch. Now to get ready for the Bachlorette tomorrow - we are doing a strip pole fitness class, dinner and then to a piano bar. Should be fun!

My temp dropped super duper duper tiny again but isn't anywhere close to my coverline - still about a half a degree away. Since I usually have 26 day cycles, I am guessing that AF should come tomorrow - I am suspecting a large drop tomorrow AM like last month.

I need some opinions - since I have had 3 small temp drops in a row (chart in siggy- i anyone interested) - do you guys think I should even test tommorow AM? I am debating on buying the FRER - I don't want to waste my money. I guess what I can do is see what my temp brings tomorrow - If i get a 4th dip then I prolly wont do it but if I get a raise I should. What do you think?? Basically the only reason I want to test is because I kinda would like to know if I can drink tomorrow night at Bachlorette but I suppose I could still not test and not drink.

Oh, I am not worried that work would fire me at all - I am just concerned that 1 person could never handle 2 peoples jobs. They would def have to hire 1 or 2 temps during that time if it fell close together. I would just feel bad and guilty.

Happy Friday! Anyone doing anything fun this weekend? Hubby and I are going to Lancaster, PA to check out the outlets.

Beccad, We are on the same CD. I plan on starting OPK’s tonight. We are going away tomorrow, so I decided to test tonight just in case I’m late tomorrow. Sorry about your lost thermometer.

Kimberley, Hopefully this is your month.

Poppie, Keep us posted on your test results.

MrsMel, I love it. That’s why I’ve decided to NTNP and just test a week after expected AF. Everyone is so different, but the support here is fantastic!

I wouldn't test if it were me snow - 12DPO is still relatively early to be honest, and I've always found seeing negative tests (if it is) quite upsetting. However I'm not you and I guess it depends on how long you can hold off!

I wouldn't worry about drinking at the bacholorette party. Just take it easy!

cee-dee fingers crossed for us both this cycle!

Not doing very much this weekend - visiting both the parental units, staying over with mine saturday night (the live about 1hr 15 mins from us) then stopping off at the in-laws on the way home on Sunday (about 30 mins from us). We're taking it easy as last weekend was fairly hectic! It was DH's birthday and we had 10 people staying over.

Hi everyone!
I'm fairly new on baby and bump and have been searching for people to just chat to...... I'm hoping its ok to join your thread.....:blush:

Well Im 26 years old and my DB is 29, we have been ttc for 2 years now (well i think were about 2 weeks off of 2 years....) But so far have had no luck at all.... I suffer from really irregular AF, havent seen AF since january this year :growlmad:, but recently started taking a whole range of vitimins and other things to try to help get my cycle back on track.... Im currently taking Agnus castus, prenatal vitimins, vit B complex, EPO and folic acid. Last month I managed to get some spotting (first signs of anything since january!) So I trying to stay really positive that I might get to see AF some time this month! :happydance: I'm also trying to loose some weight as it has helped my cycles in the past.... but as I have severe back problems its really difficult thing to do..... but fingers crossed I get somewhere with this :huh:

Hope everyone else is doing ok and baby :dust: to everyone on here :hugs:

Welcome Emily Anne!

Hi Ladies!! I haven't been on here a lot lately. I miss you guys! I'm working on a movie project with a friend of mine, so I've been doing some acting and composing some music. (We're filming another couple scenes tonight. yay!) It's made this month fly by. I've got to go read some posts and catch up! :)

I'm still waiting to ovulate... this is bizare and a little worrying. Last month I had lot of signs right at ovulation time. Today, there is still next to nothing. I got pretty much no line at all on the OPK I took yesterday evening. :( I'll be sad if I don't ovulate this month. (and possibly a little worried 'cause maybe that means my one ovary isn't working after surgery).
I'm on CD 17, I should be ovulating... grumble grumble.

I'll be back!

Hi emilyanne! No AF since January - that's a very long time. I'm afraid I don't know much about these things at all, but I wanted to wish you luck! Defo stay and chat with us!

Snow - Your puppy is super cute! Let's hope your temp dip doesn't mean anything, and I'm sure everything will work out at work if one or both of you get PG right away. (hopefully it'll be you 1st ;) ) I'm not sure what to tell you about testing. Maybe see what tomorrow's temp is?

Pink23 -did you test yet?

Wannab - thanks for sharing photos of your party - looks like it was fun!
I hope you can survive the next couple weeks… it sounds like you are in for a super busy time! yikes! and right before your wedding.. you're brave, good luck!

Poppie- I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you! :) Can't wait to see what tomorrow's test will bring.

Nanner- Let's hope that AF stays away. FX'd for you too! Have fun camping! We're going to do that next week.

Mrs Mel - what you said is sooo true.. I find it frustrating how much things can even change for one woman from month to month.

i did retest with ic but nothing. maybe af will be lazy and just be late or things havent got back to normal. xx

Hi Lu-is, Thanks for the welcome :flower:
Hi beccad, Thanks for welcoming me, I'm sort of used to AF being all over the place now... Can't ever really rely on her to show up. Im just trying to see if I can get her to show her face by trying these different vitimins and stuff just to see if it get me anywhere. How are things going with you? :hugs:

welcome emily :D
its a great group this is, great lot of ladies :D
have you been to the doctors about your cycles?

lu is- hope everything works out maybe you have ov without any of the signs? or maybe cuz you have been busy you might of missed it?

not much going on here, not sure how many days dpo i am lol maybe 2/3? but im going on af date i think so if its a 32day then around 1st aug ish. not sure, i find it much easier this way as your nt like counting the days or obessing over a number if that makes sense? x

welcome emily :D
its a great group this is, great lot of ladies :D
have you been to the doctors about your cycles?

lu is- hope everything works out maybe you have ov without any of the signs? or maybe cuz you have been busy you might of missed it?

not much going on here, not sure how many days dpo i am lol maybe 2/3? but im going on af date i think so if its a 32day then around 1st aug ish. not sure, i find it much easier this way as your nt like counting the days or obessing over a number if that makes sense? x

Thanks hun! :hugs:
No I haven't been to the doctors over it yet. Thought I'd try it with herbal medicines for a few months and see if it gets me anywhere, if I don't see any improvements in the next few months I deffently will be going to the doctors. Kinda of nervous abot seeing the doctors over it and thought I'd give this a go first :blush:

Welcome Emily! I love your name... I want to name my first little girl Emily! Have you seen a doctor about your strange cycles? Maybe there is something that they can do to help.

I would wait to test, Snow.

Also... I am starting my own little home business making Swarovski jewelry and numbers/initials for wedding cakes or other cakes, and some other things. It's called J Bling. I know, sort of weird, but it's what we came up with! Wish me luck!

A big welcome to you emilyanne! I hope you get things back to normal soon. I would think about going to the Dr to chat about it seeing as it has been so long.

Well me - STILL no AF. Tested FMU this morning. Nothing. It was a cheaper type test so went and bought a digital and will test one last time tomorrow morning before seeing the Dr on Monday. I know she'll send me for a blood test anyway, but I would still like to know before I get there. Of course I've been googling all this and wondering could I be one of those ladies that doesn't get a BFP on a stick for ages?? Or at all?? Or could I be doing the test wrong?? :shrug:

I know it's really all I've been thinking about for the past 2 weeks, but I don't think I've been really stressing about it or am at all clever enough to make my AF be late.

Sigh... I dunno. Bring on tomorrow.

Poppie, I have heard some women on here say that they never got positives on urine tests. I don't know how common that is, but you never know!

Thanks Jess, yes I have been reading that too, or there's many who dont get it until a week or two after AF was due. Who knows, still holding out that hope while AF isn't showing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->